Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anyone still play with LEGO?

SUPERFOX5

I never went to see LEGO Movie in the theatres so I bought it on Blu-Ray, which made it my first time watching it.

I now realize once again how much fun LEGO used to be back then and still is to this day.

It may seem kind of weird to see a guy in his 20's playing with LEGO, but it does not seem weird to some people, I mean look: we watch an awesome cartoon about multicoloured ponies!

But anyway, I think I have rambled on enough.

The question is: How many of use still play with these awesome interlocking bricks?

module_file_format.png

• Brohoof 5

Not anymore. One of the greatest joys of being a parent is when your kids start playing withe Legos. Christmas Lego building was a tradition for a few years.

Sadly, they moved on to other things ...

:okiedokielokie:

I used to and I was obsessed with them, b/c i loved to create things.  Now...........not anymore, however I still collect those Halo Legos/MegaBloks b/c they are just badass looking, ;)

• Brohoof 1

I'll admit that I'm still a fan, and I legit still play with them. I don't know why but...I do! Every time my niece comes to visit me, she brings in her big-o box of legos, and I end up playing with them alongside her for HOURS. No lie. Legos have defined part of my childhood, so yes, I am a fan of them. 

There's a Lego store in San Diego, inside Fashion Valley. I've been there once, and it is literally heaven. 

• Brohoof 3

I had four 2x4 multicolored bricks when I was younger that I found on the street. I used to fit them together and see what sort of crazy and fantastical creations I could come up with. I made a boat once. Then I made a castle! Then I made a tetrahedron, and then a carefully constructed icosahedron. That one was hard with only four 2x4 bricks. And a hammer.

Legos were just really expensive. I still can't believe that I can build a decent computer from cleverly assembled parts for the same price as you can find the more extravagant lego sets these days.

• Brohoof 1

I had some legos when I was a kid but didn't really make a whole lot with them.

Now if I went out and bought legos, I'd be making all kinds of stuff with it and enjoying every minute of it :P

• Brohoof 1

When I was just a wee kid, my Grandma had a bunch of old Lego sets I used to play with. They were some very old Legos, but they were a lot of fun to use nevertheless.

As for nowadays... well, I was more of a Megablocks guy anyway growing up because they were cheaper, but I don't play with them anymore. I actually do know a teacher in High School who used to play with them still, and he was a cool guy though. If you still play with Legos, I see nothing wrong with that, because building things is exciting to most humans so it figures that having an entire tool box of bricks to build with would stick with us into adulthood. Heck, a lot of adults play Minecraft, and that's like playing with Legos in a lot of ways.

I used to. I still have a moderately sized collection on display in my room, but all they're doing is gathering dust. I might sell a few more of them to someone who might have more fun with them than me.

I used to, but I moved on to do other things I like. Even then, I loved Lego so much that as a kid my family built a helicopter out of Lego. Unfortunately, the helicopter eventually fell down and shattered into pieces... :C

Also, I hope you step on a Lego. c:

I used to play with them quite a bit when I was younger, but I gave most of them away. I still have a couple old Harry Potter sets though. Sometimes when I'm bored I'll take them apart and try to build other things, but I haven't done that recently.

• Brohoof 1

I wish! I loved LEGO as a kid and I love buying it for my brother, he loves it but he asks me to build it for him, what a chore eh? :lol:

i had a whole room full of legos.

tons of chests full of stuff that i used to make castles,cars,dragons,houses and other stuff with.

i had a whole fooken lego KINGDOM that me and my friends where constantly playing with.

i havent played with them in probably 10 years,however.

thanks for the nostalgia :)

Of course!

I always loved those things, yet I still do.

In fact, I gotten used to them so much I proven myself invincible by stepping on a bunch of legos without feeling pain. So I'm pretty much the only person you can count on if there's a fortress we need to invade and they had legos for their defense.

Of course!

I always loved those things, yet I still do.

In fact, I gotten used to them so much I proven myself invincible by stepping on a bunch of legos without feeling pain. So I'm pretty much the only person you can count on if there's a fortress we need to invade and they had legos for their defense.

ouch!

that feel when stepping on those arseholes!

it hurts even thinking about it ^^

well,nostalgia over :(