Sign in to follow this  
BuizelCream

A drawing of Flash Sentry and Rarity

I've been working on these two drawings since a few days ago, and I just finished these.  ^_^

Personally, I'm a big fan of Rarity and Flash, and of course for other ponies out there, but here I just want to focus on these two.  ;)

Traditional artwork for Flash Sentry

post-26293-0-88933300-1404996508_thumb.jpg

I like Flash Sentry because I find him a really cool character, even though he's not that interesting concerning about his personality according to canon results, but even so I tried to bring out something different from him were he's practically doing something. I imagine him that he's in a battle, in which he lost his helmet, and got a scratch, etc. but still has the guts to courageously continue the fight.  B) 

Digital artwork for Rarity

post-26293-0-82784600-1404996748_thumb.png

And Rarity, we all know the fabulous Rarity. I really like her because I can really relate to her when it comes to her admiration to fashion. I myself am very familiar with fashion, even for the women, so all her dress-making capabilities are not much of a mystery to me. I also added the gems in the drawing because that is her trademark design to her creations.  :) 

So, I hope you like it guys  :D

This art style is really cute, I like the very rounded features, especially with the Rarity drawing; I also like the stuff you did with the needle and thread floating around, it makes it look pretty and sparkly, YAS. Keep it up, I'd like to see more. :)

I like the art style. I also really like the drawing of Rarity.

Both drawings are beautiful! You're obviously great at both forms of art :D They have a distinct style to them, most apparent in the faces, which is just wonderful, or as Rarity would say: "Simply divine!" :D 

Both drawings are beautiful! You're obviously great at both forms of art :D They have a distinct style to them, most apparent in the faces, which is just wonderful, or as Rarity would say: "Simply divine!" :D

Thank you so much :lol:  I'm sorry for the late reply and everything ^_^

I'm really glad you like them  :)

Loving the art!~ Well done.~

Thank you so much~!  :) I'm really glad you like it

I like the art style. I also really like the drawing of Rarity.

I'm glad you like my style~  :) Thanks so much ^u^

This art style is really cute, I like the very rounded features, especially with the Rarity drawing; I also like the stuff you did with the needle and thread floating around, it makes it look pretty and sparkly, YAS. Keep it up, I'd like to see more. :)

Thank you so much~  :lol:  I'm glad you took notice of the little tidbits I added here and there in that drawing.  :) Hope you like my future submissions

I really like the traditional,the lines look more sharp and the figure is less round which I prefer. They both have a very comic-esque feel to them,I love it!

I really like the traditional,the lines look more sharp and the figure is less round which I prefer. They both have a very comic-esque feel to them,I love it!

Thank you so much~!  :lol:  I'm happy that you like my traditional sketches.  :)

Yeah, I really wanted to make my style look different from the show. I'm glad you like my style~  ^_^

Definitely a neat style you have. I like the way you made Flash look in an action shot. Very dynamic.

Definitely a neat style you have. I like the way you made Flash look in an action shot. Very dynamic.

Thank you so much~  :) I'm glad you liked the way I draw Flash in action, yeah  ^_^