Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon's special talents?

Ethereal

discuss what they might be.

i think that Diamond Tiara's special talent might be beauty pageants, since if you do well you get a tiara.

maybe silver spoon's talent is being a very important pony, since her name is similar to some of the ponies from sweet and elite

• Brohoof 3

I figure Diamond Tiara's probably has something to do with managing her money well, due to her father's business. She'll probably wind up a very powerful and influential pony when it comes to the economy and likely elevated to a "royal" status because of this. I haven't given much thought about Silver Spoon however.

• Brohoof 4

From an implicit point of view, quite literally, being bitches.

Silver Spoon's name and cutie mark are synonymous with the notion of inherited wealth, and directly relates to the idiom that children are born with 'silver spoons' in their mouths - they are given only the very best and subsequently have unbound desires, and ill-mannered temperaments, granted by the opportunities that they themselves did not earn (which was reinforced with the introduction of Filthy Rich). Diamond Tiara's mark can also be parallelled in terms of implications.

As for a literal equivalent, well, from what we've seen of both ponies so far, I don't believe either character was ever intended to be developed to incorporate an actual special talent of sorts.

• Brohoof 20

everypony keep in mind that to get your cutie mark you have to realize what your special talent is. I doubt that diamond tiara and silver spoon one day realized their special talent was being a bitch.

• Brohoof 6

I don't believe their less than pleasant personalities really have anything to do with their cutie marks. Maybe they aren't the sweetest fillies, but I think it's unfair to assume they'll never grow out of it. They're rich and with that comes the stereotype of their being spoiled, which probably is the case here and explains why they're so self centered. But they're young and making the same mistakes as their peers, such as Apple Bloom being embarrassed of her granny. But just as Apple Bloom outgrew that and matured so too most likely will Silver Spoon and Diamond Tiara.

• Brohoof 2

Quite literally, being bitches.

Saving that for posterity.

But yes, I don't think the creators have anything in particular for them in mind other than being rich and mean.

• Brohoof 2

I think it's more interesting how their Cutie Marks line up exactly with their names than what they may have as special talents. As Swoop has explained eloquently, I don't think they were meant as anything other than what they are: little spoiled bitches.

Of course we could always take a more sarcastic route and declare that Diamond Tiara's talent is being a child beauty pageant winner and that Silver Spoon's talent is becoming fat off the food she eats.

• Brohoof 1

everypony keep in mind that to get your cutie mark you have to realize what your special talent is. I doubt that diamond tiara and silver spoon one day realized their special talent was being a bitch.

no, im pretty sure thats how it happened

I think diamond tiara's special talent is wearing a tiara, spoiled brat. And she makes fun of not having a cutie mark, I'd rather not have one than find out my special talent is wearing a fancy hat. Silverspoon I have no idea.

Silver Spoon's talent is that she can bend spoons with her mind! :o

PKNT! That's perfect for her actually!

And Diamond Tiara well...I was gonna say her talant could be that she'll wind up a fashion model.

Though I dunno why she makes fun of the CMC so much...When Sweetie Bell is able to use her magic it's gonna come back to bite her in teh form of a bad fanfict like Cupcakes...Yeah I went there!!

Silver Spoon's special talent seems to be being rich and privileged, hence her name "Silver Spoon". Sort of funny that she made fun of Apple Bloom's cutie mark. Diamond Tiara is no better.

I kinda like the idea that she's got PK...And DT well...C'mon how many Cutie Marks have we seen that had made ANY sense at all? Like how Granny Smith had a slice of pie when she was AJ's age and then as she was older it was a full pie!?

hey, remeber cherilee has flowers for her cutie mark and yet her talent is teaching. Cutie marks can be very symbolic.

Have you noticed how diamond tiara's cutie mark looks just like the tiara she usually wears? Im starting to believe a pony's special talent is not something they are born with, but something they must develop. If she had been adopted by some poor family or something, she would probably ended up being having a different one.

Anyways, clearly their talents are wiggling and exposition

• Brohoof 1

Y'know, I wonder why Diamond Tiara is such a rude, prissy girl considering her father was so nice to Granny Smith, and seems like a generally nice guy. Maybe she was just showing off in front of her friends, idk.

• Brohoof 1