Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon's special talents?

Ethereal

7 minutes ago, Jedishy said:

Hmm i'd love to see a future episode where the CMC and the rest of their classmates are the focus and see developments like this. 

Well, they DO tend to show up in CMC episodes a fair bit, so it wouldn't be unreasonable if the CMC were helping silver spoon for some reason...

On 8/14/2017 at 1:59 PM, Jedishy said:

I like the of them being involved in jewlry production and maybe being a high-end food critic. As for them being spoiled what I find interesting is that Dimond Tiaras dad is not a jerk. He actually forces her to take part in the ZapApple Jam festivities with Granny Smith. They guy might come off as pompous but I've yet to see him be a jerk. 

It's the mom who is the a-hole, of course. It's a female-centered show, but the guys are rarely the jerks. 

Just now, mrgrimm said:

It's the mom who is the a-hole, of course. It's a female-centered show, but the guys are rarely the jerks. 

Ok but if her father regularly corrects and counters the behavior like he did in the instance I mentioned she still knows what she is doing is wrong and has parental examples of why she ought to not act like that. 

My opinion their best talent was criticizing and bullying and they had that in common. Apart from Silver Spoon looking like a tail and a pet of Diamond Tiara, after the CMC got their cutie mark, they can still do whatever they are good at. They can be royal and elite but in a kind way. That is the best thing they could and should do.