Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you carry a multi tool? (Leatherman, swiss army knife, etcetera)

SolidTwilight

(edited)

So I got a Leatherman Wave muliti tool when I was 13 and carry it almost ever day for 14 years. (don't tell my middle or high school that I had a muliti tool with knife on it almost every day of calls lol) It came in handy so meany times I cant even tell you. I got so attached to it that in 2012 I retired it and made a case for it because sentimental value if it got so high that I could not bare the thought of loosing it. after that I got a Leatherman Charge TTI and switched out the pliers with a leatherman Rebar. anyone else have some kind of muliti tool in there EDC (every day carry)?

post-27007-0-01389600-1405090778_thumb.jpg

post-27007-0-53412900-1405090841_thumb.jpg

post-27007-0-08714000-1405090932_thumb.jpg

post-27007-0-77653000-1405090935_thumb.jpg

post-27007-0-39090800-1405090939_thumb.jpg

Edited by SolidTwilight
  • Brohoof 1

I have this Victorinox knife that I got when I was 9. It wasn't until I got out of highschool that I carried it more often. I carry it with me since you never know when you'll need a bottle opener or a pencil sharpener.

41XR03FSYPL.jpg

I probably should, but they're kind of large, and I have far, far too much in my pockets as it is. I mean, my legs look huge. :P

Instead, I carry around with me a thumb drive filled with computer repair programs and tools. It's a lot smaller, but extremely powerful stuff.

No, but I've been thinking about buying a pocket knife. The city I live gets increasingly dangerous.

• 5 years later...

I have a 5-1 Swiss blade from a Walmart.. but it have a spork which is one reason why I bought it. 

• 5 months later...

I don’t carry a multi-tool but it would be a great idea. The only thing resembling a tool I carry is a safety pin in my purse, and you’d be surprised how handy something so simple can be! I use it constantly for one thing or another. Just imagine what a more comprehensive tool could do!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

The only time you need a Swiss army knife is when you don't have it. When you have it, it is never used. As for an amulet for preventing situations that a Swiss army knife is being needed, then it might be useful.

Edited by Sepul-Coloratura

• 4 weeks later...

"Carry", sort of, I have an old Kamasa one it's become sort of part of my Ural toolkit now so only have it if I'm out riding the Ural or camping etc. Not comfortable carrying it in a pocket etc. due to the latest knife laws in Britain. t's not that good was quite cheap metal is a bit soft but some functions are useful.