Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open R.O.O.M.A.T.E (SoL,Romance,Friendship) (RP)

LunaKitty R5

(Here's the RP! The OCC is here: http://mlpforums.com/topic/103976-roomate-solromancefriendship-occ/#entry2836213)

Electro Twist sighed. She was meeting 3 of her future roomates today! She was SO NERVOUS! What if they hated her! She shook her head. They would love her! She was super duper cool! She heard a knock on the door and gasped! It was one of her roomates!

@@LunaKitty R5,

No, scrub that... two new roommates! EHMAHGERD!!!

"Hiya, Electro Twist!" greeted Riley enthusiastically, wrapping his arms around Electro Twist. "How goes it? I hope you enjoy having us as roomies!"

Anala rolled her eyes. "Dude... you've barely even spoken to her before. No need to be so grabby."

@@LunaKitty R5,

No, scrub that... two new roommates! EHMAHGERD!!!

"Hiya, Electro Twist!" greeted Riley enthusiastically, wrapping his arms around Electro Twist. "How goes it? I hope you enjoy having us as roomies!"

Anala rolled her eyes. "Dude... you've barely even spoken to her before. No need to be so grabby."

Electro Twist smiled very cutely "Oh My DOUBLE Gosh! YOU ARE SO ADORABLE!" She hugged him "I WANT YOU TO BE MY ROOMMATE! CAUSE YOU ARE SO COOL!" She giggled and jumped around. "Hoof promise?" She gave him a serious look. SHe looked super duper adorable. That's Electro!

Blaze just stood there as he just arrived. "Um...guessing I got here in time" Blaze said as he entered the apartment. "My name is Blaze Wing and you must be Electro Twis...though you two I don't know" Blaze wing said. "Who are the other two anyways" Blaze Wing asked

(edited)

@@LunaKitty R5,

"Hoof promise!" repeated Riley, and bumped his hoof into Electro's.

@,

He looked to see that another new pony had arrived. "ANOTHER new pony?!" he squealed. "This is gonna be AWESOME!!! I'm Riley and this is Anala!" He started doing cartwheels and continued for quite some time until Anala picked him up over her shoulder and carried him into the house.

Edited by Rainbow Eclipse

@@LunaKitty R5,

"Hoof promise!" repeated Riley, and bumped his hoof into Electro's.

@,

He looked to see that another new pony had arrived. "ANOTHER new pony?!" he squealed. "This is gonna be AWESOME!!! I'm Riley and this is Anala!" He started doing cartwheels and continued for quite some time until Anala picked him up over her shoulder and carried him into the house.

"Hi I'm Electro!" She walked over to him and smiled her cute smile. She blinked her emerald green eyes and extended a black hoof. Blowing a strand of lime green hair from her face. "I'm guessing your also my new roommate!" She giggled and blinked again. Gosh what was in her eye?

@@Rainbow Eclipse,@, @@LunaKitty R5,  

VRROOOOM!!! 

An orange Saleen roared down the streets and it's tires screeched as it came to a halt. Nitro got out of his car and saw the four other ponies. "Wow! I wasn't expecting this many ponies! The name's Nitro Spark." Nitro announced to the group as he closed his door on his Saleen S7, pushed a button on his key fab, which locked it. 

(OOC: Here's what Nitro's car looks like: 112_0605_01l+2007_saleen_s7_twin_turbo+f)

The minute Riley and Anala got into the house, they sat down on the couch and began searching for the TV remote.

"We should watch this year's Equestrian Super Bowl," said Anala.

"No way! We gotta watch Yogi Bear!" said Riley. "And ask Electro for some snacks to go with it."

"Um...okay" Blaze said seeing a crazy pony has already arrived. "Hello...Riley and Anala" Blaze said before seeing Electro Twist. "Y-yes I am the new roommate my name is Blaze...i see two others alrready got here before me" Blaze said before hearing a car. "Fancy..." Blaze said before he finally headed inside

((Lord I can't typ without having to modify it mid way))

@@Rainbow Eclipse,@, @@LunaKitty R5,

VRROOOOM!!!

An orange Saleen roared down the streets and it's tires screeched as it came to a halt. Nitro got out of his car and saw the four other ponies. "Wow! I wasn't expecting this many ponies! The name's Nitro Spark." Nitro announced to the group as he closed his door on his Saleen S7, pushed a button on his key fab, which locked it.

(OOC: Here's what Nitro's car looks like: 112_0605_01l+2007_saleen_s7_twin_turbo+f)

She turned to him and smiled "Hi I'm Electro Twist!" She extended a hoof. She looked at him with large emerald green eyes and smiled cutely. "It's nice to meet you Nitro Spark! YOU SEEM SO COOL!" She giggled cutely. So many new roommates! She was so excited! She could explode!

post-21104-0-07668500-1405108560_thumb.jpg

@@C. Thunder Dash,

Riley and Anala stopped when they heard a familiar voice, along with the roar of a Saleen S7.

"NITRO!!!" they said in unison, and went to greet Nitro.

"How have you been? Any undercover cop stories you have to offer? 'Cause if so, I'm all ears!" said Riley, hopping up and down.

(edited)

@@LunaKitty R5,

Nitro gave Electro a hoof bump. "Well it's nice to meet you Electro!" Nitro stated. "I come from all the way in Detrot, the hot spot for all things street racing. Anytime you want to go somewhere, I can take you there..." Nitro Spark turned and saw the others. 

@,@@Rainbow Eclipse,

"Wait a second...I can be the chauffer!" Nitro said happily. He then realized that Riley and Anala were there. "Riley! Anala! Long time no see!" He said. 

Edited by C. Thunder Dash

@@LunaKitty R5,

Nitro gave Electro a hoof bump. "Well it's nice to meet you Electro!" Nitro stated. "I come from all the way in Detrot, the hot spot for all things street racing. Anytime you want to go somewhere, I can take you there..." Nitro Spark turned and saw the others. 

@,@@Rainbow Eclipse,

"Wait a second...I can be the chauffer!" Nitro said happily. He then realized that Riley and Anala were there. "Riley! Anala! Long time no see!" He said.

She stared dreamily at Nitro "Hes so cool and dreamy.." She giggled super quitely. She said "Ok! Let me lay down the ground rules!

Rule one! Everyone clean up after themselves!

Rule two! Be sharing! I don't want you hogging stuff unless you bought it for yourself ONLY!

Rule three! Have fun!" She giggled

"Now everyone gather around and we can get to know eachother! Um you start!" She pointed to Blaze

@@LunaKitty R5,

"I could work with those rules." Nitro stated. He then stretched out his metal plated wings and quickly folded them back so that nopony else could see them. He made sure to keep them folded, but needed to stretch them out since he was driving all that time.  

(edited)

Blaze nodded. "Also you think a rule is no touching other ponies stuff because I don't want any one touching my guitar or any of my other stuff" Blaze said taking his guitar out. "By the way what about cooking food and everything do we all have a moment where we need to cook" Blaze asked before hearing Electro ask for him to introduce himself. "Names Blaze Wing I'm a Pegasus hybrid of a phoenix" Blaze said as he opened his wings and they lit on fire before closing them. "I'm also a musician as noted by the guitar" Blaze said holding up the guitar

Edited by Sakuya Izayoi

(edited)

@@C. Thunder Dash,

"I know, right! It's good to see you again! 'Cause you're AWESOME!!!" said Riley happily.

Anala decided to ask Electro Twist. "So, Electro, do you know where we could find the remote? I really wanna watch this year's Super Bowl."

"She means Yogi Bear," said Riley.

"Ignore him," said Anala, shoving Riley to the floor.

"Anyway, you already know our names," said Anala to the group.

@@C. Thunder Dash,

"I know, right! It's good to see you again! 'Cause you're AWESOME!!!" said Riley happily.

@@LunaKitty R5,

Anala decided to ask Electro Twist. "So, Electro, do you know where we could find the remote? I really wanna watch this year's Super Bowl."

"She means Yogi Bear," said Riley.

"Ignore him," said Anala, shoving Riley to the floor.

"Anyway, you already know our names," said Anala to the group.

"Over there by the tv AND BE NICE! NO HURTING ANYPONY!" She helped Riley up and hugged him. She walked over to Blaze and said. "You can cook freely and we have to ask permission if we want to borrow some ponies item!" She walked over to Nitro "And your super cool!" She giggled

@@LunaKitty R5,@@Rainbow Eclipse, @,

"Anala just acts tough..." Nitro stated. His ears perked up when he heard the other stallion mention his guitar. "Guitar? I'm the lead guitarist in my band Discordia! We're about to start our tour back up in a couple of months. I'll keep you posted." Nitro stated as he went to get his stuff.  

(edited)

@@LunaKitty R5,

"Oh, don't worry about her... she's fine..." said Riley.

"Great! Thanks!" said Anala to Electro. She rushed back into the apartment, went into the kitchen, grabbed a box of popcorn, sat her flank on the couch, found the remote, and furiously searched for the channel that the Super Bowl was airing on.

@@LunaKitty R5,@@Rainbow Eclipse, @,

"Anala just acts tough..." Nitro stated. His ears perked up when he heard the other stallion mention his guitar. "Guitar? I'm the lead guitarist in my band Discordia! We're about to start our tour back up in a couple of months. I'll keep you posted." Nitro stated as he went to get his stuff.

She almost fainted. She fangirled "YOUR IN DISCORDIA!?! OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU GUYS!" She screamed and fangirled. She jumped around. Her robotic back legs making it hard. But she continued to do so. "YOU GUYS ARE MY FAVOURITE BAND! I CANT BELIEVE I DIDNT RECOGNIZE YOU! MY ROOMMATE IS NITRO FROM DISCORDIA!" She almost fainted

"That's cool to hear" Blaze said as he messed with the guitar stings a bit before strumming it a few times before putting it away. "One questinos again...so sorry for the questions but um...you all won't mind if I play my music loudly right" Blaze asked as he took out a stero set. "So glad Twilight  gave me this bottemless box" 

@@LunaKitty R5,

Anala's head turned at this information. "First he turns out to be an undercover cop, and now he's part of one of my favourite bands?!"

She fumbled about in her purse and took out some Discordia CDs. "We could listen to these later. And I can show off my dance moves!"

@@LunaKitty R5,

Nitro just smiled as he watched Electro fangirl all around him. "Well there you go Nitro. You meet a mare and find out she's your biggest fan...I may have a new fillyfriend soon..." Nitro thought to himself. "Whoa, chill Electro...you don't want to bust a pipe..." Nitro warned seeing Electro's robotic back legs.  

Looking at the address Mirror Image sighs. "Late, late on my first day". As we walks to the door he sees a saleen and sighs at that. "Show-off hotshot bringing an s7 to be a roommate? Seriously?", he walks up and knocks a little loudly on the door before poking his head in. "Hello? Anypony home?"

@@LunaKitty R5,

Anala's head turned at this information. "First he turns out to be an undercover cop, and now he's part of one of my favourite bands?!"

She fumbled about in her purse and took out some Discordia CDs. "We could listen to these later. And I can show off my dance moves!"

She reached into her purse and got out all of the DISCORDIA CD's and one was even signed. She smiled cutely "I've seen you guys live and even went to a meet and greet! It was pretty awesome!" She giggled. Her very cute giggle. She smiled up at Nitro. She threw keeping it cool out the window.