Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

slice of life Under a Mothers Wings

DoubleRainbow_Dash

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ARGH! Where do I start? This fan fiction has not been updated in some time but do not fear for those of you who are enjoying it because Im closing on finishing chapter 5: The Pride of Cloudsdale in which Ill be introducing new story elements, some you may like others maybe not as much. By mid October I'll get this thing pushed out, personal life has just been a bit tough recently but if you have any questions regarding the story or if you want to help edit it for when I post it on FimFiction eventually feel free to PM me.

Edited by DoubleRainbow_Dash
  • Brohoof 3

• 2 years later...

This fanfiction is truly the epitome of cutting-edge application of time-honored writing principles. The author has clearly devoted far more thought and time toward the construction of this work of art than was truly necessary, and it shows. The end product is something at once truly life-changing and familiar, rebuilding the framework of stories told since the dawn of time in a modern age.

Let us take a moment to address the author's thrilling sense of pace, narrative disposition, and sense of purpose. The fanfiction strives continually toward a definite end, while never giving the sense of being rushed or hastily constructed. This combines to give a truly amazing sensation, that of traveling with the protagonist on their epic journey toward a goal of true value.

In conclusion, I feel like this is a work of true mastery that has not achieved the level of recognition to which it is rightly entitled. I rate it a Beethoven's 9th/10.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...