Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Eclipse Reboot (OUTDATED II)

Trevor Bright

Ruins of canterlot please, and factionless.

One thing about Legion. 

Can he learn right from wrong (over the course of a story)? Or will he consistently just do as he believes to be logical? 

He just usually just sticks to logic, he does both bad and good things, but only to achieve his goal.

Such as he would release a bunch of slaves, if it would annoy his enemies, not because its the right thing to do.

And sometimes he will attack somepony Good/Bad to gain the favour of another Good/Bad pony.

Its all about the logic.

(edited)

I've read all the rules and that now, so when are we starting?

I'm still waiting for a few more people to join. The NLR is full, but the SE isn't. Nor are a few other places. Plus, I'm expecting a few people who I imvited to hopefully apply still.

Edited by Fictional_Author7

(edited)

Edit: Nevermind, I wasn't in the Equestrian Empire section.

I am willing to offer Mythos Gray, being affiliated with Twilight's faction but working as a spy that will seek to infiltrate both the Solar Empire and Lunar Republic.

Edited by EquestrianScholar

Edit: Nevermind, I wasn't in the Equestrian Empire section.

I am willing to offer Mythos Gray, being affiliated with Twilight's faction but working as a spy that will seek to infiltrate both the Solar Empire and Lunar Republic.

A few things

A. I'm on my phone right now so I can't see your OC, so I can't give you a straight response At this exact moment. I'll be on a computer soon though.

2. Twilight wouldn't exactly have spies. She's trying to soothe things over between the sisters, so she'd likely have delegates trying to negotiate peace between her faction and other factions. You could be a negotiator? Or represenative?

C. What would be you're exact starting position? What city would you like to start in? Or if not city, forest? Mountain? Remember! This is going to be an open world RP so you can go anywhere.

A few things

That is fine, when you do get to a computer you can find a link to Mythos' bio in my signature.

A negotiator could work, as I play Mythos being the charismatic sort. Though his skills, special talent, and personality best complement a role where he gathers information and gain the trust of others. This being what he would best excel in.

He would seek out those that seek to end the conflict between the Solar Empire and Lunar Republic, through such he would seek out Twilight and her faction. I would like him to start wherever he best be able to fulfill his role.

The question would be where is he most needed. That is where I would like him to start.

That is fine, when you do get to a computer you can find a link to Mythos' bio in my signature.

A negotiator could work, as I play Mythos being the charismatic sort. Though his skills, special talent, and personality best complement a role where he gathers information and gain the trust of others. This being what he would best excel in.

He would seek out those that seek to end the conflict between the Solar Empire and Lunar Republic, through such he would seek out Twilight and her faction. I would like him to start wherever he best be able to fulfill his role.

The question would be where is he most needed. That is where I would like him to start.

I would suggest starting in the ruins of canterlot, seeing as there are some factionless OCs there, which you could maybe try and negotiate with.

Just an opinion.

I would suggest starting in the ruins of canterlot, seeing as there are some factionless OCs there, which you could maybe try and negotiate with.

Just an opinion.

That is fine, I am willing to start there.

@,

So is my character approved or would you like me to write up an altered Backstory to reflect the setting?

Uh, I'm not sure why you're asking him...I'm the DM here. I think you're in, I just haven't been able to get on the computer due to...technical issues. How about this: you're in unless I find any glaring problems with your OC when I look it over. I'll add you to the list asap.

(edited)

@,

Oh, my apologizes. I got myself confused with him offering suggestions and what not, leading my mind to think he was the DM for a moment. 

Edited by EquestrianScholar
  • Brohoof 1

Just to say... I might be a bit iffy on the RP... I am being scheduled to go on a week long retreat (forced is a better term), so I will have only cell coverage to work with. Sorry, I'll try my best.

Just to say... I might be a bit iffy on the RP... I am being scheduled to go on a week long retreat (forced is a better term), so I will have only cell coverage to work with. Sorry, I'll try my best.

Ok. Well, I'm still working on getting the last few people to apply, so I might end up starting the roleplay if half a week to a week. Idk. Either way, keep watching the front page. I'll post a link to the RP at the top once it starts k?

(edited)

Yeah sure. I kinda need some people in the SE side if you're interested.

I am, however I don't really have any OCs that would suit such a position, if you give me some time I could make up a new character or use one of my own and go factionless.

Edited by TheSteampunkNinja (TSN)