Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Eclipse Chapter one: Unity? (OUTDATED II)

Trevor Bright

Bolt just looks at you for a moment, then starts cackling loudly drawing stares from the few passers by who weren't already staring at the odd couple. Finally he manages to quiet down enough to produce coherent sentences. "So...I've been speaking to some kind of merc this whole time? Should I be worried that somepony hasn't put a hit out on me yet? Because that wouldn't be surprising. I've made a lot of ponies mad. It's kinda...shocking what one little colt can do!" After the bad pun he bursts out into a fit of laughter again, rolling on the ground and actually emitting sparks from his horn. Finally he manages to stand back up and stop laughing. "Why the hay not. The alicorn mercenary and the lightning colt! The dynamic duo! Unless that's been trademarked already..."

Moonlight smirked at the bypassers "well a foal making a pony mad isn't as bad as an adult or teenager making a pony mad plus iv'e probably made waaay more ponies mad than you do which makes me question why i don't have a bounty on my head" she said with a smile. 

@

Tempest simply watched as Dark and his brother passed. "Well, at least I know of two more possible threats to my plans." He thought to himself, before simply trotting back towards the forge. He could sense Gale's distinct aura and was able to follow it easily.

The dragoness nodded slightly and walked in, careful not to hit the top of the door. "I guess you're right. If there's anything I or Tempest can do to repay you, just ask." She said.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
Applejack waves and then turns, making her way down and out of the train station, disappearing into a crowd of ponies. As you make your way down to the house, a young mare can be seen running around frantically chasing a small filly. An older looking filly can be seen sitting on top of a cart full of stuff, watching disapprovingly as her mother gave chase to her sister. A young stallion comes out and sighs before going over to the cart to pick up another piece of furniture. It's then he sees you and you can see the desperation in his eyes. "Sir, could I trouble you for your time? Could you help me unload this cart please?"

Shutter could be seen scribbling on his notepad, as he approached the house. He had just written '1 out of 6' when the mare and filly caught his attention. It didn't take long for him to start feeling sorry for the mare, mainly because of the child's abnormal speed. He looked a little upwards and could see another filly, sitting on top of a cart, why wasn't she helping?

That's when he heard the stallion ask for help. Shutter walked over to where the stallion stood. He grabbed the other end of the furniture and lifted. "I'd be happy too." He looked around once more, as he lifted, and decided to ask. "Sir, is it always like this around here?"

Edited by Contrast
  • Brohoof 1

@,

"Indeed; fresh air tends to be the best. You know, interestingly enough, that this place actually has more fresh air than Canterlot used to have, despite Canterlot being higher up. Perhaps it was because of all the hot air given off by the nobles," He commented, attempting to crack a joke.  He walked along for a bit before absentmindedly withdrawing the tendrils of spirit energies he used to mimic hooves back into him and began gliding. Quickly getting his bearings, he realized he was about halfway to his destination of Celestia's court. Continuing the conversation, he said, "So, any particular reason why you are standing here with a Cloudwalking spell rather than in Apploosia or Manehattan?"

Deciding against trying to reason with the marauding changelings of the newly-appointed 'Queen' Spellbinder, Moon Crypt headed west. The safe route was better than the short route, after all.

-----

After walking the remainer of the night and until noon the next day, he had ended up near a large set of waterfalls. The Neighagra Falls. There were several caves at the base of the falls, and he decided that he would rest in one of the caves for a short while. Hiking up a short ways and entering the cave, he withdrew one of his pink-filled bottles before drinking it, sitting against the cave wall, yet with an eye out for danger...

Moonlight smirked at the bypassers "well a foal making a pony mad isn't as bad as an adult or teenager making a pony mad plus iv'e probably made waaay more ponies mad than you do which makes me question why i don't have a bounty on my head" she said with a smile.

Bolt shrugged. "Sure. Whatever I guess. Anyways, you said you're going to Appleloosa? Are you planning on joining twilight? Or just looking around? Or..." he trails off, hoping for an explanation. "Either way, there's nothing left for me here and I suppose it'd be safer to go with you then on my own."

@

Tempest simply watched as Dark and his brother passed. "Well, at least I know of two more possible threats to my plans." He thought to himself, before simply trotting back towards the forge. He could sense Gale's distinct aura and was able to follow it easily.

The dragoness nodded slightly and walked in, careful not to hit the top of the door. "I guess you're right. If there's anything I or Tempest can do to repay you, just ask." She said.

Forge shook his head. I'm content right now, but I'll keep that in mind. Thank you." There's a knock at the door and Forge goes to the door. He opens it and the smell of fish wafts through the doorway. Forge pays the delivery pony and pulls A small cart full of fish inside his shop. He pulls it over to Gale and then backs up. "All yours Dragoness." Turning to Tempest, he walks over to him and says I was about to have dinner. Would you like to join me?"

Shutter could be seen scribbling on his notepad, as he approached the house. He had just written '1 out of 6' when the mare and filly caught his attention. It didn't take long for him to start feeling sorry for the mare, mainly because of the child's abnormal speed. He looked a little upwards and could see another filly, sitting on top of a cart, why wasn't she helping?

That's when he heard the stallion ask for help. Shutter walked over to where the stallion stood. He grabbed the other end of the furniture and lifted. "I'd be happy too." He looked around once more, as he lifted, and decided to ask. "Sir, is it always like this around here?"

The stallion smiles gratefully and moves a chair on to his back to carry it inside. As you help him unload, he explains that he's originally from Canterlot. He was part of a wealthier district and, had only managed to make it out with his family and a few posessions when the fight between the princesses broke out. Between that and some money, he was able yo buy this little patch of land and some furniture to go in it. "To answer your question sir, they've been acting more like this then usual, though I guess its because they're used to living in a different way then this. We're used to an easier way of life, if you know what I mean." He says sheepishly as he finally finishes unpacking the last thing. "Sir, I have no money, but I do know a lot of influential ponies. If there's anything I can do to repay you for your help, just say it."

@,

"Indeed; fresh air tends to be the best. You know, interestingly enough, that this place actually has more fresh air than Canterlot used to have, despite Canterlot being higher up. Perhaps it was because of all the hot air given off by the nobles," He commented, attempting to crack a joke. He walked along for a bit before absentmindedly withdrawing the tendrils of spirit energies he used to mimic hooves back into him and began gliding. Quickly getting his bearings, he realized he was about halfway to his destination of Celestia's court. Continuing the conversation, he said, "So, any particular reason why you are standing here with a Cloudwalking spell rather than in Apploosia or Manehattan?"

Deciding against trying to reason with the marauding changelings of the newly-appointed 'Queen' Spellbinder, Moon Crypt headed west. The safe route was better than the short route, after all.

-----

After walking the remainer of the night and until noon the next day, he had ended up near a large set of waterfalls. The Neighagra Falls. There were several caves at the base of the falls, and he decided that he would rest in one of the caves for a short while. Hiking up a short ways and entering the cave, he withdrew one of his pink-filled bottles before drinking it, sitting against the cave wall, yet with an eye out for danger...

Dusty smirks at Agririon's joke, the closest he'd come to laughing in a long time. "I suppose so." In response to Agririon's question, Dusty slowed down walking and turned to look his companion in the eyes. "Surely you know the answer to that question. I'm part of the military, and the normal military has always obeyed the Sun Princess, the only princess now. That monstrosity that's taken Luna's place and her bat winged freaks have no right to the throne. I may not know how this war started, but my loyalty shall not waver. That is the promise of a first recob agent. It shan't be broken."

As you begin to relax, you hear a noise from the cave above you. It sounds almost like...pounding? Then you hear a dragon like roar and there's a resounding BOOM at the entrance of the cave you're in.

Looking towards the entrance, you see a huge figure approaching you. The figure appears pony like in shape, but easily as big as Celestia, maybe even bigger. It has flowing green eyes with purple magic pouring off of it, an obvious sign of dark magic use. Then a burst of fire erupts from the area near its head and you see from the brief light of the flame that the figure is covered from head to hoof in emerald dragon scales. You also see two powerful dragon wings coming off his back and a large horn on his head. The horn is curved from the use of dark magic. A deep voice, almost more of a feral growl then a voice echoes off the walls and you hear him say "I AM DARIUS! YOU HAVE DISTURBED MY SLUMBER! Why should I let you live?"

(((Sorry for the long post, but I've been waiting for someone to wake Darius for some time now)))

Seth looked around, looking for the speakers where the voice was resonating. He couldn't find anthing. Lookin back to he two ponies, he questioned their motives.

"Seth Eclipse, wolven mursenary for the lunar throne." He said with a bit of pride. "I have little issue with non-solar ponies, but the ruins of canterlot restricted for a reason. I have been authorized to remove any intuders from the former city, by force if needed.

(edited)
The stallion smiles gratefully and moves a chair on to his back to carry it inside. As you help him unload, he explains that he's originally from Canterlot. He was part of a wealthier district and, had only managed to make it out with his family and a few posessions when the fight between the princesses broke out. Between that and some money, he was able yo buy this little patch of land and some furniture to go in it. "To answer your question sir, they've been acting more like this then usual, though I guess its because they're used to living in a different way then this. We're used to an easier way of life, if you know what I mean." He says sheepishly as he finally finishes unpacking the last thing. "Sir, I have no money, but I do know a lot of influential ponies. If there's anything I can do to repay you for your help, just say it."

As the two worked, Shutter was carefully listening to what the stallion had to say. He was sad to hear the family's story and that the war had driven them so far away from their home. He recalled going through much of what they were enduring now. Still, much isn't exactly like the same. Shutter looked over to the stallion's family, apparently distracted for moment, before the stallion's question snapped him out of his daze. 'If you know what i mean,' Shutter smiled and gave an affirmative nod.

When they were finished, Shutter was surprised to hear about the stallion's reward. It was a tempting offer, but for the time being... "There's no real need to repay me for my help, but if you mean 'anything' that might be a favor to hold onto." He was speaking in a joking manor of course, but who knows?.

Shutter slightly laughed and dug around in his coat pocket for something. Then reveled a small green and white card-like device. "Do you think that you can hold onto this?"

Edited by Contrast

Seth looked around, looking for the speakers where the voice was resonating. He couldn't find anthing. Lookin back to he two ponies, he questioned their motives.

"Seth Eclipse, wolven mursenary for the lunar throne." He said with a bit of pride. "I have little issue with non-solar ponies, but the ruins of canterlot restricted for a reason. I have been authorized to remove any intuders from the former city, by force if needed.

You hear David groan over the speaker. "Oh, wonderful. Well, at least we're all...er, mostly, NLR here. No harm, no fowel. I actually currently have possesion of most of the items from this part of the archives. A few items are missing, but I'm looking for them. No need to worry."

As the two worked, Shutter was carefully listening to what the stallion had to say. He was sad to hear the family's story and that the war had driven them so far away from their home. He recalled going through much of what they were enduring now. Still, much isn't exactly like the same. Shutter looked over to the stallion's family, apparentlydistracted for moment, before the stallion's question snapped him out of his daze. 'If you know what i mean,' Shutter smiled and gave an affirmative nod.

When they were finished, Shutter was surprised to hear about the stallion's reward. It was a tempting offer, but for the time being... "There's no real need to repay me for my help, but if you mean 'anything' that might be a favor to hold onto." He was speaking in a joking manor of course, but who knows?.

Shutter slightly laughed and dug around in his coat pocket for something. Then reveled a small green and white card-like device. "Do you think that you can hold onto this?"

The stallion shrugges. "The offer stands, I suppose. Thank you again." then, as you hand him the little card, he looks it over curiously. "Sure. I guess I can hang on to it. I know its not my place to ask, but may I inquire as to its purpose?"

@,

post-1908-0-18090800-1406360982_thumb.jpg

Dark Wing bows deeply to his beloved ruler and salutes her. He than turns to fallow his brother out of the throne room and into a stairwell before eventually going down a floor. It was evedent to Dark Wing that this bulding was something to behold before it was re-purposed by Princess Luna. Dark sighed as they reached the room that they would be sharing. As he opened it, he was a bit surprised by how large and upscale the room was, though he was not going to complain. He had spent the past few months sleeping in a one room shack with just blankets for warmth.

Dark entered the room and looked at his brother. "The Princess went all out on us, though I can not say why, and I am not going to complain about it. I am sure that it's an upgrade from what you have become accustomed to the past few months. I know I was just hoping for something with heat." he said. Though it sounded like he where joking, he wasn't.

"I clam the bed closest to the window, if that is all right Paladin. It will be nice to take in the view for once, not having to be focused on a particular point." as he walked up to the large window and stared out in the direction of the frozen north. He shivered as he could see the outline of the Crystal Mountains off in the distance.

After a few moments, the proud bat pony began to take his armor off. It had become scuffed in the battle with the unicorn earlier, particularly one mark where a magic blast had hit him, near his flank. With his armor now removed, he staider at his reflection in the window, noticing a large, but healing bruise where the blast had hit him, hoping that Paladin would not notice it.

@,

Dark Wing bows deeply to his beloved ruler and salutes her. He than turns to fallow his brother out of the throne room and into a stairwell before eventually going down a floor. It was evedent to Dark Wing that this bulding was something to behold before it was re-purposed by Princess Luna. Dark sighed as they reached the room that they would be sharing. As he opened it, he was a bit surprised by how large and upscale the room was, though he was not going to complain. He had spent the past few months sleeping in a one room shack with just blankets for warmth.

Dark entered the room and looked at his brother. "The Princess went all out on us, though I can not say why, and I am not going to complain about it. I am sure that it's an upgrade from what you have become accustomed to the past few months. I know I was just hoping for something with heat." he said. Though it sounded like he where joking, he wasn't.

"I clam the bed closest to the window, if that is all right Paladin. It will be nice to take in the view for once, not having to be focused on a particular point." as he walked up to the large window and stared out in the direction of the frozen north. He shivered as he could see the outline of the Crystal Mountains off in the distance.

After a few moments, the proud bat pony began to take his armor off. It had become scuffed in the battle with the unicorn earlier, particularly one mark where a magic blast had hit him, near his flank. With his armor now removed, he staider at his reflection in the window, noticing a large, but healing bruise where the blast had hit him, hoping that Paladin would not notice it.

Paladin followed Darkwing in to the room, his mouth wide open, staring at the size of the room. Finally, he snapped back to reality at his brother's question. "This certainly is much more lavished then that blasted cave I had to stay in. Its much cooler in here. I honestly was hoping for AC." He smiles, "seems both of us got what we want." He walks over to an adjacent door and opens it to find another stairway leading down. He's about to go down it when he hears Darkwing's second question. "Go ahead brother. After being in that cave I don't think I cod sleep in a bed." He turns around and flies up to the ceiling where he enfolds himself in his wings, hanging upsidedown. Paladin is about to go to sleep when he hears the clinking and clanking of metal. He curiously turn and opens one eye to see his brother removing his armor. Sighing, Paladin realizes he still has his on. Drops to the ground and begins removing his own armor. He walks over to his bed and lays it, spread out, on top of the covers. He turns around and has to surpress a laugh. He notices what he suspects to be the result of a fight on Darkwing's side, but refrains from saying anything as he has his own battle scars, including but not limited to a burn on his front right leg where he'd hit a changeling in the face as it was shape changing. He shivered. The fire of a changeling wasn't only just for looks, it was cold. So cold it burned. He quickly made his way up to the ceiling again where he wrapped himself in his wings and slept.

@

For a moment Sensiquill was surprised as he watched this random unicorn attack the mare he had followed all this way.  The flash of changeling magic was almost blinding due to the fact it was forced out of her.  The moment had passed and Earth pony quickly put two and two together with his suspicions, the changeling hissing, and Lee confirming it all.

Sensiquill glanced down and made a slight grunt of disgust at the sight of the unconscious impostor.  "We'll stand a better chance if we stay close."  Said the stallion as he dug his hooves into the ground in preparation for battle.

Gale smiled slightly as the fish was brought in. "Thank you, Forge." She said, before beginning to eat the meal. They were somewhat juicy and held a strange flavor.

Tempest glanced at Forge and nodded. "That would be nice." He said. The bat pony then noticed the fish and made a mental note to... silently dispose of Forge should anything happen to his friend.

Ruins of Canterlot - Castle Archives - Forbidden Section

@@, @@arkman575,  

Though none may have noticed, as nopony said anything, but Mythos had decided to remain quiet on hearing there was an intruder. For any paying attention and had been there before, they would notice the unicorn they had been speaking with was six feet farther to the left. On why this was it would left to be seen. Nor did he offer his thoughts on whether they should stay or go, instead he had decided to wait and see what happened which would lead to the wolf coming into view.

The stallion would take a few steps back away from the wolf on his appearance and to his question answer, "I am neither of the Solar Empire nor Lunar Republic but a neutral faction in support of neither princess. I will though challenge your words that Princess Luna has any claim to here, at least she has as much claim to this place as Princess Celestia does. Both have tried and failed to gain control of the Canterlot Castle in the name of their faction, as such your authority runs on hollow ears."

Offering farther indifference the stallion would say, "I would also plead that you do not resort to violence, as such would only give credence to the accusation that the Solar Empire and Luna Republic are nothing more then a threat and danger to those that live in Equestria. Do no become a monster that gets his way through force and violence."

For those with a keen eye they would get the feeling there was something off with the stallion's movements and mouth as he spoke, though of what would be uncertain.

Edited by EquestrianScholar

@

Dark Wing turned as he heard his brother remove his armor also. Looking up, he sees Paladin enfolded with his wing. "Good night dear brother." dark says with a tired smile. The day had taken a toll on him also. It would be nice to sleep during the daylight once more, as he thought back to the happier times with his brother and the princess. 

Dark Wing pulls the curtains on the window so as no light could enter to disturb their slumber. He slowly crawled onto the bed, collapsing from exhaustion. His wings spread out as a quiet snore could be heard coming from him. 

Legion faced the wolf and smiled.

"I am Legion, I have more authority to be here than you do, you follow a pretentious god, my fallen ruler, I shall protect equestria through the protocols I've created, and hopefully I shall be able to return her to the throne, but nightmare moon will not be apart of her when she returns to canterlot"

@@EquestrianScholar,

Seth turned to the now talking stallion, a face of honor barred. "Luna has no presence here, no Celestia." He spoke in a cold voice. "No pony has a right to this land. Where you stand, countless innocent lives were lost in a matter of a heart beat. Others.. were not as luck. Under the rubble, ponies cried out as they slowly died... no one came. What right you have for being here... disrespecting their final grave?" He asked, looking over to the metallic pony.

@,

"I only fallow the lunar goddess for one reason: Celestia betrayed my people... so I will never serve her. As for you having rights to be here... you are mistaken.

@

"To the lot of you... consider my words... you desecrate the eternal graves of the ponies lost to the beginning of this war. Take what you need for the changeling threat, but then go. None of these ancient secrets belong on the battlefield for the war.

Legion shook his head and glared at the wolf.

"I'm have the right to be here, ponies die everywhere, do you expect me to not step hoof on any piece of land, I am part of the old government, built under luna's Request and guidance, you are a mercenary I am a loyal Servant to Princess luna, and it pains me to hear you speak lies of serving my princess, you work loyally for money, I serve with loyalty for her"

(edited)

@

For a moment Sensiquill was surprised as he watched this random unicorn attack the mare he had followed all this way. The flash of changeling magic was almost blinding due to the fact it was forced out of her. The moment had passed and Earth pony quickly put two and two together with his suspicions, the changeling hissing, and Lee confirming it all.

Sensiquill glanced down and made a slight grunt of disgust at the sight of the unconscious impostor. "We'll stand a better chance if we stay close." Said the stallion as he dug his hooves into the ground in preparation for battle.

Lee nods and back up until he's back to back with Sensiquil. "I'm not sure we should fight as fight our way out. If we can make it back over that hill behind me that you came over, we should have a straight shot at escape. Sound like a plan?"

Gale smiled slightly as the fish was brought in. "Thank you, Forge." She said, before beginning to eat the meal. They were somewhat juicy and held a strange flavor.

Tempest glanced at Forge and nodded. "That would be nice." He said. The bat pony then noticed the fish and made a mental note to... silently dispose of Forge should anything happen to his friend.

Forge walks over to a table and prepares some dinner. He gets two plates and sets them down on a table. Sitting down, he motions for tempest to sit down. "So, what brings you to Manhattan?"

Ruins of Canterlot - Castle Archives - Forbidden Section

@, @, @@arkman575,

Though none may have noticed, as nopony said anything, but Mythos had decided to remain quiet on hearing there was an intruder. For any paying attention and had been there before, they would notice the unicorn they had been speaking with was six feet farther to the left. On why this was it would left to be seen. Nor did he offer his thoughts on whether they should stay or go, instead he had decided to wait and see what happened which would lead to the wolf coming into view.

The stallion would take a few steps back away from the wolf on his appearance and to his question answer, "I am neither of the Solar Empire nor Lunar Republic but a neutral faction in support of neither princess. I will though challenge your words that Princess Luna has any claim to here, at least she has as much claim to this place as Princess Celestia does. Both have tried and failed to gain control of the Canterlot Castle in the name of their faction, as such your authority runs on hollow ears."

Offering farther indifference the stallion would say, "I would also plead that you do not resort to violence, as such would only give credence to the accusation that the Solar Empire and Luna Republic are nothing more then a threat and danger to those that live in Equestria. Do no become a monster that gets his way through force and violence."

For those with a keen eye they would get the feeling there was something off with the stallion's movements and mouth as he spoke, though of what would be uncertain.

David stares at the security screen showing the three. He glares at the picture of mythos gray and hits the screen as the picture of mythos wavers. He mutters a few choice about the screen and turns the camera to face the wolf, still muttering about quality of electronics these days and other less choice words.

Legion shook his head and glared at the wolf.

"I'm have the right to be here, ponies die everywhere, do you expect me to not step hoof on any piece of land, I am part of the old government, built under luna's Request and guidance, you are a mercenary I am a loyal Servant to Princess luna, and it pains me to hear you speak lies of serving my princess, you work loyally for money, I serve with loyalty for her"

David sighs audibly over the speaker. "Ok, if we can please avoid a fight, that would be great. Listen to Mythos on this one." Edited by Fictional_Author7

@@arkman575,

Oh please," Mythos says with a tone of annoyance, his smile fading for just a moment as he says, "do not make yourself a fool. You cannot say Princess Celestia has betrayed those around her any more then Princess Luna has. I assume you speak of the Lycans, or Wolven as they are also called? Your kind are violent and dangerous, it would make since Celestia would be weary of you, but betray? Please explain what you mean, more how this betray is anymore grave then Princess Luna's betrayals. The royal sisters have lost themselves because of some sort of darkness within them and have fallen from grace. They are not to be served or respect as long as they stay on the path they are currently on!" With such a criticism offer the stallion would once again smile, though again it was as if his mouth was not matching up with his words. His words were animated but his body language was a bit too slow to properly show this.

@, @,

Looking to the security camera the unicorn nodded in agreement though it would again show on the screen strange technical issues when it come to David viewing Mythos.

The unicorn looks back to the cyborg wolf and metal forged pony, finding humor in such a sight but say, "I came here looking for ponies or others. Once found I planned on leaving as I have no wish to stay in once was a beautiful city now in ruin because of war consuming Equestria."

@,

Dark Wing turned as he heard his brother remove his armor also. Looking up, he sees Paladin enfolded with his wing. "Good night dear brother." dark says with a tired smile. The day had taken a toll on him also. It would be nice to sleep during the daylight once more, as he thought back to the happier times with his brother and the princess.

Dark Wing pulls the curtains on the window so as no light could enter to disturb their slumber. He slowly crawled onto the bed, collapsing from exhaustion. His wings spread out as a quiet snore could be heard coming from him.

You sleep like a rock through the night. In the morning, you awake to find Paladin gone. There are curious scratches all around the room and a note stuck to the door. It says:

'Brother, I've gone to explore the building. The princess is off doing who knows what, but she left us orders to take the day off. See you later!

-Paladin'

Tempest sat down and simply glanced at his meal "I was a part of Luna's guard before the princesses fought and have since taken Luna's side." He said, not telling the entire truth as to why he was in the city. The bat pony simply wanted to keep tabs on the movement of the NLR and solar empire's forces so that he would have the most opportune time to strike. "Things got a bit dangerous in Ponyville when others found out about my loyalties and decided to bring Gale here as well. I figured it would be safer."

Bolt shrugged. "Sure. Whatever I guess. Anyways, you said you're going to Appleloosa? Are you planning on joining twilight? Or just looking around? Or..." he trails off, hoping for an explanation. "Either way, there's nothing left for me here and I suppose it'd be safer to go with you then on my own."

"Yea i am going to appleloosa and no why would i join twilight? i'm not gonna allow my self to be used as a deterance or a weapon of destruction were better off not being in a faction but hey good to have some pony by my side now " she said walking away motioning Bolt to follow.

@@arkman575,

Oh please," Mythos says with a tone of annoyance, his smile fading for just a moment as he says, "do not make yourself a fool. You cannot say Princess Celestia has betrayed those around her any more then Princess Luna has. I assume you speak of the Lycans, or Wolven as they are also called? Your kind are violent and dangerous, it would make since Celestia would be weary of you, but betray? Please explain what you mean, more how this betray is anymore grave then Princess Luna's betrayals. The royal sisters have lost themselves because of some sort of darkness within them and have fallen from grace. They are not to be served or respect as long as they stay on the path they are currently on!" With such a criticism offer the stallion would once again smile, though again it was as if his mouth was not matching up with his words. His words were animated but his body language was a bit too slow to properly show this.

@, @,

Looking to the security camera the unicorn nodded in agreement though it would again show on the screen strange technical issues when it come to David viewing Mythos.

The unicorn looks back to the cyborg wolf and metal forged pony, finding humor in such a sight but say, "I came here looking for ponies or others. Once found I planned on leaving as I have no wish to stay in once was a beautiful city now in ruin because of war consuming Equestria."

Seth gave a light growle at the racist insult. "The Wolven Empire wished to help Equestria! We were sending relief aid when the solar goddess shot down out transport. It was Luna's forces that found my destroyed body and gave me this. I owe here some loyalty for that!" He barked. The accusations from the two ponies that were present were driving him mad. He was actually beginning to like the unseen pony who talked through speaker.

"Fine... If your goal is to deel with the changelings... Don't let me bother you there. My look out time ended this morning, so I was supposed to begin my return to the lunar capital." He then turned his back on the annoying group of petty scavengers and began his walk to his mountain campsite.

@,

Dark Wing slowly rises from his bed. He stretching his legs and wings for a few seconds, his vision still blurry from sleep. "Paladin, you up yet?" as the bat pony yawns. "Paladin?" he says as he looks around the room. He notices the small scratches, but dose not really think much about them in his groggy state as he began to look around noticing the note and thinking nothing of it. The princess did tell them to enjoy today, and his brother always was one for exploring so he did not think much of it.

He enters the bathroom to take a bath, the first one in a long time. He entered the tub, putting in herbs to soak with. He closed his eyes and let the world fall away as he thought back to happier times with his brother and the princess.

Twelve Gauge was a pony who lived for the thrill of a fight. He wasn't needlessly cruel and he didn't go out of his way to start a conflict, but nothing he knew could ever top the feeling stirred in him by the pumping of adrenaline and smell of gunpowder. That said, he wasn't quite so fond of being chased through a dead apple orchard by a Lunar patrol squadron. Until now he had been unaware that he had become a shoot-on-sight target of the Republic, still he probably should have seen it coming with all the Solar Empire contracts he'd been receiving lately. 

He gritted his teeth in pain as a bullet grazed his withers and went on to find purchase in the blackened bark of a nearby tree. Thinking quickly he dove to the side before the next volley of lead buried itself in his backside. Twelve Gauge frowned as he took in his surroundings; behind him was the shouting mass of well armed, well armored, and highly trained scouts; in front of him was what looked like the crumbling remains of an old farmhouse and an old red hay barn. Taking one look back to judge the distance between himself and the approaching squadron he decided his best bet was the barn and began a mad dash for the red doors. He could barely hold in a pained shout as a bullet pierced his left thigh, yet he somehow he still managed to limp his way into the barn. He threw a stay pitchfork through the slots in the doors as a precautionary measure, though he knew it would be useless in the long run and readied his shotgun to pick off any ponies that made it through. Suddenly he heard an odd ring as one of his hooves struck something metal and, looking down, he noticed a rusty manhole partially hidden by the rotten hay that scattered the floor. Twelve Gauge wasn't exactly keen on climbing into a dirty old cellar without knowing what could be down it first, however the beating of hooves outside left him no options and he wrenched of the cover open, sliding down just as the makeshift deadbolt splintered inwards.

Twelve Gauge hung on the ladder for what seemed like hours before the muffled voices outside finally subsided, knowing there would still be a guard hanging around he decided to spend the night in the cellar until they got tired and moved on. Slowly but surely he began to descend the wooden ladder, testing each rung before settling his weight on it. The pain in his haunches was nearly unbearable and he knew he had to remove the bullet as soon as possible or it would be a lot worse in the long run. Finally his hooves found solid ground and he looked around, what he originally thought to be a cellar seemed to be more of a tunnel system or large bunker. Exhausted, he collapsed onto the earthen floor and began to drift off into unconsciousness, unaware of who's home he was trespassing on. 

@,