Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ohai there MLP Forums.

Whooves

Hello There,

Let me introduce myself. My name's John, 18 years old and i'm from the Netherlands.

I currently run a webhosting company and a forum. I'm also an IPB Nerdo , lol.

A month or two ago a friend of mine told me in a skype conversation that he liked MLP.

He had a fluttershy avatar and i asked him what it was, so he explained everything to me.

At first i thought "Well wow, how can you even like this" but after watching some episodes

it all became so.. so clear. So yeah, now i'm officially a bronie! I've downloaded all episodes

on iTunes to support team Faust and i've also got some pictures (not enough) off of ponychan.

My avatar being my favourite. So i didn't even expect that SOO many people would already sign

up 'cause i'd rather have "rarity" as my username but oh well, whooves is nice too.

Posted Image

I hope i can spend some time on here and i must bring my hooves together for the administrators

for this marvelous theme, it looks very nice and our wait has been rewarded.

See ya around on the forums!

Edited by Whooves

Hai Whooves! Welcome to MLP Forums!

It's always interesting to hear how somepony got into MLP. And thanks! We tried our best to make the forums look great. :)

I've only been a brony myself for about a month or so. I didn't particularly question how people could like it from the get-go I just didn't really care when I first heard. I was more like "Orly" when I heard about it's popularity.

Then I decided to watch it and oh boy did I fall in love.

Welcome welcome, Whooves. :D

Seems like that happens to more people around here. :wub:

haha yup that pretty much seems to be the norm for most, myself included!

Anyhoo, welcome to the forums, enjoy!

Hello there, Whooves/Rarity/John!

We've already seen each other around the forums, but I wanted to officially welcome you to MLP Forums, seeing as I invited you here personally.

It's great to see you here and so energetic about the community. To be perfectly honest, I wasn't expecting much when I casually told you about this place over on IPS's forums. Glad you like how it all turned out, and I hope you stick around for many more discussions to come!

Let me know if you ever need anything. By the way, I also think it's awesome to have a fellow IPS fan here - most of our members haven't even heard of the beauty that is IP.Board before. :P

Hello there, Whooves/Rarity/John!

We've already seen each other around the forums, but I wanted to officially welcome you to MLP Forums, seeing as I invited you here personally.

It's great to see you here and so energetic about the community. To be perfectly honest, I wasn't expecting much when I casually told you about this place over on IPS's forums. Glad you like how it all turned out, and I hope you stick around for many more discussions to come!

Let me know if you ever need anything. By the way, I also think it's awesome to have a fellow IPS fan here - most of our members haven't even heard of the beauty that is IP.Board before. :P

Thank you! Well, when you told me about it i got into MLP for about a month. I'm still kind of an "MLP newbie" so it may occur that i don't get some references or w/e, but i'm slowly catching up. I got into the series because a friend told me to watch it and so i did!

Never got into 4chan though, i don't get most of what they say there, but it's probably because english is not my main language, or i'm just really bad at understanding some puns.

Yes it's awesome to have somepony here that actually knows about IPS too! I'm quite the advanced user with the product, so may you ever need help - I'm around.

Good community overall, keep it up :]