Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A fight is taking place...

Shadowking58

Sonic the Hedgehog vs. Applejack  

28 users have voted

1. 1. Who would win in a fight?

• Sonic
    • Applejack

why am I even bothering with this. this is a huge waste of my time and I could care less about this argument oh but before I go mate I found this seems like she could handle herself

The picture doesn't help, AJ looks like she's really struggling but can't touch him while Sonic is smirking

why am I even bothering with this. this is a huge waste of my time and I could care less about this argument oh but before I go mate I found this seems like she could handle herself

That picture was actually the inspiration for this post.

Oh my have all the interesting conversations left sugarcube corner for the summer? Is this what we're really expected to discuss over multiple pages. :okiedokielokie:

Oh my have all the interesting conversations left sugarcube corner for the summer? Is this what we're really expected to discuss over multiple pages. :okiedokielokie:

Interesting conversations? What were you expecting?

Sonic because he's stupidly overpowered in super/hyper sonic form and has literally killed gods. Seriously, those forms are more overpowered than a super saiyan on senzu beans!

• Brohoof 1

Asking if Applejack can beat Sonic is like asking if Knuckles can beat him. Its a Strength vs Speed contest. So the answer is simple. If Sonic is stupid enough (or just unlucky enough) to get hit then yes. Applejack can beat him.

Apple jack is a pony she will buck her way to victory!

She will get her legs ripped off and turned into a toad

Asking if Applejack can beat Sonic is like asking if Knuckles can beat him. Its a Strength vs Speed contest. So the answer is simple. If Sonic is stupid enough (or just unlucky enough) to get hit then yes. Applejack can beat him.

Except that Sonic can survive a universe exploding in his face and can lift up trees

• 2 weeks later...

I'd say AJ cuz she's pretty fast on the ground, and strong, too, and if Sonic's not using chaos emeralds, too.

Depends on the sonic, considering they're different continuities and whatnot. Sonic on average(no powerups and whatnot) is somewhere around Rainbow Dash's area in raw speed, but can react to things moving at the speed of light. Applejack would never see him coming, and couldn't hit him if she wanted to.

(edited)

I'd say AJ cuz she's pretty fast on the ground, and strong, too, and if Sonic's not using chaos emeralds, too.

And I'd say Sonic can withstand any hits from Applejack.

We're talking about the guy who has literally survived the explosion of the entire universe.

Edited by Shadowking58

And I'd say Sonic can withstand any hits from Applejack.

We're talking about the guy who has literally survived the explosion of the entire universe.

Hey, that's just my opinion.
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Well... not our universe... more like a pocket dimension of unspecific size. Also, that collision involved a serious amount of chaos emeralds, say...14? Of which Sonic was holding approximately half, i'm afraid. 
Edit: I stand corrected: without power-ups of any sort, this match is a stalemate. Edited by Shimmer5000