Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The month you hate the most?

RainbowMau

July

In truth, I hate the season of Summer, and to me, July is the poster child of that damned season. I think of one, and then I think of the other.

The reasons are that I have fair skin that burns easily, I have a massive hatred of heat and here in Scotland we suffer midges.

Not to mention that days are longer and nights are shorter.

(edited)

I hate January because it's in the dead middle of summer!

(southern hemisphere, wooo..)

Edited by Star Butterfly
  • Brohoof 1

I hate July, because it's usually boring and uneventful, except for the times where my family is moving and I leave behind all my friends (this usually happens in July, sometimes June)...

Also, I hate summer...

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

March. 

No Seriously fuck March and everything that horrible month encapsulates.

I have something that I like to call The March Curse, where everything bad that can happen to me in March DOSE happen to me in March. Also no matter what the circumstances, my stress levels for March are always sky high.  

EVEN THIS YEAR a lot of bad things happens to me in March. One of them being that I almost lost someone who I consider a best friend of mine, so yeah I Don't like March.

But on a worldwide scale, I have to say April is the worst month of the year. Even though I don't personally have TOO many problems with April, here is a list of bad things that have happened in April.  

President Lincoln Assassination (1865)  

Hitler Was Born (1889)
Titanic (1912)
Chernobyl Disaster (1986)
L.A.Riots (1992) 
Rewanda Genocide (1994) 
Oaklohoma City Bombing (1995)
Columbine Shooting (1999)     

Virgina Tech Shooting (2007)  

Gulf Of mexico Oil Spill (2010)

Boston Marathon Bombing (2013)

and I deem April 20th the worst day of the year cause 3 of these things have happened on April 20th. 

Edited by Zantetsuken

October.. it's the month where the weather takes a turn for the worst, the days start getting darker, your really getting back into the school/college year after the summer holidays, and everyone I know starts talking about Christmas even though bloomin' Halloween hasn't even happened yet!! :angry: (Which I also don't really like, people finding an excuse to hurl low explosives at each other.) Basically, it just feels like a pretty come down month for me..

January, the December holidays are over and the grind to the summer begins. Then March would bisects the school semester. Best month is late June to July the summer is young and Ive got plans for going back to the mountains

I really dont like the rainy months, it's always such a drag and I have to work outdoors in it.  (So usually any of the spring months, or a winter month if it's not cold enough to snow)

March. That stupid month knows it could be nice-- It knows it!-- but instead it decides to be freezing. It decides to have unpredictable weather. It decides to snow on a day where it was scheduled to be cool. Like, what the heck March? What did I ever do to you?

April is in second place because it does the same thing, except less frequently.

While some months are harder then others, I do not hate any month. 

-I do have to add that weather is quite a large contributing factor to me. I do not hot weather and being the introverted person I am I can function fine inside.

Summer, while it is the dream of young children and farmers, I wish i'd go away. Ah!

August. It's way too hot on a good summer, it's way too rainy on a bad summer, most of the excitement from the summer holidays has drained out by the end of July, my parents decide to go on the same damn camping trip every year, stores constantly remind us that we have to go to school soon with these stupid "BEHCK 2 SKUUL" offers, those same stores are heaving with screaming children and so on.

I don't hate any month, but there are months that I don't condone. I don't condone October as the hornets are really stingy then. 

(edited)

September. It's freezing, school starts, and I get to be pulled back into the reality of work all the time everyday. :c

Edited by Felix

Cold months.  I can't stand them.  I think we should skip them altogether.

Yep. I can't stand cold weather. But those months are there for a purpose, I suppose, lol. The month I dislike would be January.  :mellow:

• Brohoof 2

F-ing November, by far. I'm in college, so its the month right before finals when literally everything is due. Plus, at the end there is Thanksgiving Break (which to me is such a pointless break - its usually a WEEK before Christmas Break here and a time when all you want to do is get your work done, but instead, you have forced family time. Yet, of course, teachers assume you had time to finish that thirty page paper...) I've never liked Thanksgiving much, either, due to my family being...on the difficult side...to say the least. Plus, its the start of the Christmas season (I don't mind Christmas, but I think it should wait until December at least) with Black Friday, etc. Just ew.

I hate February, weather never stops changing, I like snow, I like summer also, But I hate the constant shifting temperature every day.

• Brohoof 1