Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The month you hate the most?

RainbowMau

August. New York City is way more industrialized compared to a century ago, but nature never relented its swampy atmosphere. August is when it gets really bad; not only is it hot, but very muggy, too.

Believe it or not its June. My brother's birthday, start of summer, the family vacation to the same exact same place at the same time of year doing the same exact things while everyone else I know is going on a cruise or abroad. The heat here in California really fucking sucks too.

I must say, despite technicalities such as summer and winter solstice... 

Seasons are locational.  I live in Illiinois where the weather never seems to give a crap about what time of year it is.  There's been years we've had no snow in January but snow in April.  Then there's been mild years where it was the normal winter snows, normal spring showers, normal summer heat, and normal autumn (fall) coolness.  I prefer mild years.  Autumn and spring are my favorite seasons.  Winter is okay.  Summers are dreadful.  

So, my favorite months are: September & October; March & April.  

My most hated months are: May, June, and July, and August.  

So, what about November, December, January, and February?  I don't mind them.  I mean, I would say I like the cold, but then I'd be lying because, come winter time in central IL, with windchills in the nights that can reach into the negative teens (degrees Fahrenheit)... I'm cussing up a storm trudging through the wind to get to my truck, hoping and praying she'll start.  But I don't hate winter.  I hate summer.  Sure, it's an irony for me to say that when I love to swim, but remember the purpose of swimming is to cool off.  I guess my favorite part about summer is being able to take the T-Tops out in my parents' 1989 Camaro and cruising down some country highway roads.

~ Miles

I hate January and February, they're so lifeless. About the whole study thing in May, for some odd reason I barely study and I still do awesome. Last year, I got 100% on my social studies and science final exams and did almost as good on the others. I am also excited because I am going to be done with middle school forever this year in just two months. After the last day of school is over, I want to start a bonfire, put all my old homework and projects, and forget middle school ever happened.

• 3 years later...

September. I'm Australian, so it's the first month of spring, but to be honest, it's pretty much just an extension of winter. Rain is significantly worse as well which doesn't help.

I kind of dislike August since it's still sweaty and summery while it should start being autumn.

7 minutes ago, Totally Nature Tune said:

Any month during summer if I don’t go to Europe. Some of y’all have rain and temperatures under 25, and here I am suffering 40+, sometimes 50+.

fare or cels? cause The highest it has been in the summer where I'm at was roughly 118 degrees farenheight

I'm tempted to say March and April. Though, if I had to pick one, it's probably April.

January usually isn't bad. February is my birthday month, which is nice. But I've never thought of anything nice to say about March or April. They're just bad months in so many ways. I like May because it's almost summer, and usually summer vacations happen in June or July. August can kind of suck sometimes, but it usually goes by quickly. Same for September. October has Halloween, November has Thanksgiving, and December has Christmas, with each holiday making the last three months of the year my favorite time outside of summer vacations.