Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The month you hate the most?

RainbowMau

December. My mom died in December, my grandpa died in December, my cat died in December, my girlfriend's great-grandma died in December...it's really not the best month. Aside from that, I hate Christmas and that's also in December. It can fuck right off, really.

• 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

December, my favorite artist killed himself two days before my b-day a lot of people i knew died that month, suicide happened. Lots of bad stuff + i hate hate my bday as it’s the most lonely day of my life.

• Brohoof 2

After last year, I now have a very deep hatred for May in particular. Every other day (sometimes more often than that!) taking cover from Tornado Warnings. Tornado sirens blaring constantly. My phone giving the Tornado Warning alert (seriously, hearing that alert sound on phones sends me into panic mode now) all of the time. Spending a lot of time in the bathroom with my family hoping that we would be lucky enough to weather this tornado and the twenty that would follow.

Every Spring and Summer month is miserable, but screw May in particular.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

December. It's Christmas time. Every family tries to show how perfect they are while being completely fake and broken. Decorating the Christmas tree is supposed to be fun. Isn't it? 

11 minutes ago, PhoenixGER said:

December. It's Christmas time. Every family tries to show how perfect they are while being completely fake and broken. Decorating the Christmas tree is supposed to be fun. Isn't it? 

Well, Christmas is wonderful in given me a reason to stay inside and huddle up next to warm fire now that the cold weather is here