Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The month you hate the most?

RainbowMau

1 hour ago, Will Guide said:

Well, Christmas is wonderful in given me a reason to stay inside and huddle up next to warm fire now that the cold weather is here

Here in northern Germany the weather is nothing like cold. The last year's it wasn't also. Sad. So many years without real snow had gone by... 

January, I guess. It's a bummer when my favorite time of year is over, and that it's then time for life to be more normal and basic. I don't really dislike the month though, it's just my least favorite. I don't have a reason to dislike any months. In fact, a perk of the early year is that it often happens to be the time where I pick up a new video game and fall in love with it.

• 1 month later...

August, August 13th to be more specific. It's the day my grandfather passed away. Rest in peace old man, I love you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I have a hard time with the winter months because the cold makes me ache. I also have a fifth sense. My boobs tell me when it’s going to rain. Well, when it’s raining.

For my real though, my joints let me know if there’s a different pressure system rolling in. Feels bad, man.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I really don't hate any month but the month I dislike the most is August. My body has never been good in dealing with heat. Normally Im a very inert and melted puddle during this month

• 3 months later...