Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Things you hate about your gender?

RainbowMau

1 hour ago, Kujamih said:

But you do martial arts.....

Think he’s referring to mental/emotional pain

I hate how with my gender, something as harmless as revealing our shoulders is considered “too provocative” but it’s perfectly fine for guys to walk around with no shirts on or those muscle tanks.

• Brohoof 3

4 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

Think he’s referring to mental/emotional pain

I hate how with my gender, something as harmless as revealing our shoulders is considered “too provocative” but it’s perfectly fine for guys to walk around with no shirts on or those muscle tanks.

I honestly never understood that either for females. I also don't understand why its weird for a guy to wear short shorts on a really hot day.

• Brohoof 1

Ahhh...man up emotionally.... Well it has something to do with responsibility.. to train you to be a father or a dependable person... To handle stress and don't easily get eaten by grief and depression.

To man up. To endure the pain and get stronger. 

Today saying to man up makes it look...hmm sexist... The right term or wording maybe should be.

Endure it?...hmmm... Grow up?... Learn from it..... Yeah learn from it would be more better word than man up...

The word man up is poorly executed and explained... And way too simple and vague...

• Brohoof 2

7 minutes ago, Kujamih said:

Ahhh...man up emotionally.... Well it has something to do with responsibility.. to train you to be a father or a dependable person... To handle stress and don't easily get eaten by grief and depression.

Today saying to man up makes it look...hmm sexist... The right term or wording maybe should be.

Endure it?...hmmm... Grow up?... Learn from it..... Yeah learn from it would be more better word than man up...

The word man up is poorly executed and explained... And way too simple and vague...

Oh wait a better word for man up is 

"STAND UP"

• Brohoof 2

14 hours ago, Starforce said:

I honestly never understood that either for females. I also don't understand why its weird for a guy to wear short shorts on a really hot day.

Huh, never thought that was even a thing until you brought it up. That is weird.

I don’t like how most girls are considered bossy whenever they try to be in charge. Sometimes they are being bossy but other times, their suggestions are actually helpful.

1 hour ago, Tweek said:

I mean hurting emotionally ravioli boi 😋

I hate that singing and dancing for fun is considered feminine

Rock metal and hip hop is feminine?

Again only the extreme and majority of people think that.... To me dancing and singing is a waste of time...for me because I'm not good at it and has no plan to make it a career XD.. buy I do appreciate a good dance and music.

• Brohoof 2

7 hours ago, Kujamih said:

Rock metal and hip hop is feminine?

Again only the extreme and majority of people think that.... To me dancing and singing is a waste of time...for me because I'm not good at it and has no plan to make it a career XD.. buy I do appreciate a good dance and music.

I dont mean particular types of music are feminine x3 I meam si ging and dancing in your house or with friends etc 👀

Buuuut my Dad is super macho man type dude and hes the one eho usually says this stuff so hes probs madd me thi k most think like that lol

• Brohoof 2

18 hours ago, Tweek said:

I hate that singing and dancing for fun is considered feminine

And I hate it when people think Disney movies are just for kids when really they're supposed to be for anyone of any age, gender, race, etc. Walt even said it himself:

032fd621d959cab823008698f894487e.jpg.aaeb2e954afc6c67c9a888ea4a6e4b13.jpg

• Brohoof 1

58 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

And I hate it when people think Disney movies are just for kids when really they're supposed to be for anyone of any age, gender, race, etc. Walt even said it himself:

can we just stop categorising content like this

A more on topic post: 

I don't like it when people expect me to do the heavy lifting just because I'm a guy. Because of my cerebral palsy and my content need to stretch or I'll go really stiff. I have physical limitations that can seriously hurt myself if I try to go too far.

• Brohoof 1

~Periods. Of course.

~Feeling really scared when walking alone and having to keep my key in between my fingers.

~Having guys talk to me and try to befriend me only because they find me attractive, and then watching them all disappear (or be rude) after I tell them I'm not interested.

~Not being taken seriously.

~Wildly inconsistent clothing sizes.

and more.

• Brohoof 2

On 2021-09-18 at 7:36 AM, Kujamih said:

agree with you

On 2021-09-19 at 10:19 PM, Will Guide said:

I am also not satisfied with this philosophical idea of weak and strong gender. I recently read some interesting thoughts about gender on the site https://writingbros.com/essay-examples/gender-inequality/ and realized that we as humanity still need to overcome a lot of prejudices.

Great picture.

I'm a girl:

Whenever i express my feelings, i'm told to shut up because i'm being "the basic annoying, whiny white girl" so basically i can't express too much happiness, anger, or sadness.

People assume i like pink, when in reality my favourite colors are orange and golden yellow.

People think that i'm always looking for a boyfriend.

Periods (seriously, they are terrible)

Clothes are often tight, they are made like this on purpose to show the curves, when i actually hate tight clothes, i like baggy clotches because they keep me warmer and i feel more confortable with them

I'm considered more emotionally instable than boys, when in fact it isn't true, as men and women have the same level of emotions, and they usually are more emotional when they have an emotional trauma.

People assume i like romantic movies, when i actually prefer fantasy-adventurous movies.

Boys VS girls memes are made against me to make feel bad for being "boring".

The gaming community hates me.

And more, that i won't add cause the list would get too long.

• Brohoof 1

• 5 months later...

I don't hate anything about being my gender. The only two things that I mildly dislike are having to shave every day and dealing with getting hungry so often (I need like 3000-ish kcal a day or I drop weight) but they're pretty minor things in the grand scheme of everything, so I'm happy.

Body hair. The ideal man is to be clean shaven around the whole body. It is a constant battle against body hair, for me. If I don’t shave and let it grow, it will trap odor and I will smell disgusting even a few hours after a shower. Just goes to show you that man isn’t perfect after all. Another thing I don’t like is the casual feeling of feeling dirty all the time, too.

27 minutes ago, Starforce said:

Body hair. The ideal man is to be clean shaven around the whole body. It is a constant battle against body hair, for me. If I don’t shave and let it grow, it will trap odor and I will smell disgusting even a few hours after a shower. Just goes to show you that man isn’t perfect after all. Another thing I don’t like is the casual feeling of feeling dirty all the time, too.

I thought being hairy was the ideal man....