Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Things you hate about your gender?

RainbowMau

I'm a woman....:

• To suffer every mouth a terrible stomachache of....... you know....woman things..... NOT JUST THAT! Also to wish chocolate and changes of emotions every 5 minutes .....
  • Womans looks like easy prey when they are in the street..... Is like, if you were a man, they look you like "Oh! Watch out! He can punch you and break your nose!!" but womans are like easy prey...... I don't like that...

Female and only one thing makes me hate it

The BUCKING stereotypes that every girl has to fit into. >_>

You HAVE to be pretty, feminine and fall for the first guy you see and then cry about the break ups blah blah or else your the ugly nerdy unpopular girl no one likes.

No! excuse me but this is my life and if I want to break the rules i can. And if its a problem to you I didn't want to know you anyway

Sorry this was a bit of a rant, i can get carried away :)

no no not at all! i totally feel the same. i dont want to be put out as an object and to be honest liek to take the shots every now and then thats sappose to be a stallions role. like i cant even debate without thinking" oh, shes aggressive get away from her shes not a worthy women" peashaw! a stallion can have femine traits/roles and a mare can have masculine/role as much as any pony pleases! both stereo tyes on both sides are horrible. shouldnt we all treat each other the same then just objects for media uses *facepalms* im sorry for ranting here too

• Brohoof 1

I am a male, but slowly beginning my transition to a female (MtF transgender) since I came out to my parents a few months ago.

The main things that I hate about my gender are:

- Being forced to have male style haircuts by my Mum and have short hair. (Although this rule has been relaxed to an extent providing I have to keep it neat and tidy for work and the odd tidy trim)

- Clothing options are limited and I am forced to buy or wear things like jeans or trousers, with the exception of my sporting commitments.

- When I go into "female mode" (e.g makeup, boots etc) I can't leave my bedroom due to some of my family members having a very strong disapproval of my female self and the only time I can venture out is when they are not home.

- I am forced to keep my female side private and out of sight when I am out and about, especially at work where bullying is common and transgender issues are frowned upon.

- Like many others in this thread so far, I too often encounter the negative aspect of being a brony. Although this has been only confined to strange looks from people when buying merch or doing a photo shoot with a pony plush in one of the local parks in town.

1. Men doesn't have boobs. They've got something ugly in their pants :v

2. Stereotypes that man can't have feelings. I understand that man has to be a man, but we can't forgetting about emotional side. I dunno how it looks in your country, but in Poland MAN have to do everything - work, getting money for his family, be hard. He can't tell anybody that something is hard to him. But sometimes man need a friend or a girlfriend, who he can talk about problems.

3. Fat girls are more beautiful than fat guys :v

4. In Poland if man has got a long hair, people think he is weird. Only girls can have long hairs!

- Dear family, but Jesus had long hairs too!

- Don't compare yourself with Jesus!

5. I hate that man sometimes can't control himself (specially after alcohol) and falls into relationship with somebody to quickly sometimes, without knowing other person. Later there are only problems.

Well I came out to my mom as a Transgender MtF like a month ago. We never talked about it since but she seems to have forgot or just doesn't mind. One thing I do remember is her saying that I'm not gonna be dressing up as a girl in her house, which she probably forgot about that too.

She is accepting and growing had a lot of LGBT people come into her life, but more LGB and no T. I guess she was shocked to have met someone close, her own........*shudders* son be trans. I know she won't mind because I kinda been doing it subtly with the way I walk and do things. 

But to the whole gender thing I hate how I am expected to be strong and all that athletic poo junk because male body

I'm a chick

-The pressure to be pretty and thin.

-Periods.  :angry:

-Expected to waste all my time on my appearance, making sure my make up and hair is acceptable for the world to see.

-Not being able to wear shorts in school, even though it's hot the majority of the year in Texas. Come on schools, everybody is dying wearing jeans in the 90 degree heat.

-Not being able to wear tank tops in school and such just because "the guys can't stop looking at my sexy shoulders" and I shouldn't "tempt them" Like who cares, honestly. If they can't pay attention to anything other than the girl then that is their problem, not mine.

-Where I'm from if you aren't interested in dating any guys at the moment you're automatically labeled a lesbian. Maybe I'm just not in the mood to deal with some guy's bull crap.

• Brohoof 3

-Quickly labeled as a skirt chaser or complete pervert.

-Apparantly if your a male, you have to have sex with every girl.

-The male stereotype of drugs, sex, and partying.

-Apparently you're not allowed to like anything else except for the things men actually get CRITICISED FOR!!

-Going after complete Wh**es is apparently the way to go in the male community.

-The conversations that a male can keep nowadays is about all the stereotypical things males apparently do. (For example everything I mentioned above.)

-Yeah! Cursing is the new english! (NOT!)

-All men have to vulgar and controlling... cause reasons...

-Overly Lustful.

-Romance is apparently over rated for us manly men.....

-I can't like cute things!

Yeah..... I don't like a lot of the things a lot of the male sex does nowadays..... It disgusts me... Oh and make sure to teach your children (sons) about cursing and discriminating the female sex and tell them that *insert female parts here* or the only important part of a woman! ugh.. 

• Brohoof 3

I'm a chick

-Not being able to wear tank tops in school and such just because "the guys can't stop looking at my sexy shoulders" and I shouldn't "tempt them" Like who cares, honestly. If they can't pay attention to anything other than the girl then that is their problem, not mine.

This is a problem for both of you - you and guys. Guys can't focus on something other and you can be in danger of being raped or at least of being tired after still answering "No" for date proposition.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

Female.

Honestly I've never been expected to act girly. In this day and age more people expect everyone to be boyish.

Anyways, I hate being treated like a goddess for liking video games. Why? I'M TOO YOUNG TO HAVE FRIEND REQUESTS EVERY DAY FROM 30 YEAR OLD MEN! 

Also that awkward moment when you're in an argument with mlp haters, and I'm just like. "I'm female" And the haters stop bothering me...

And don't even get me started on all the blood...

• Brohoof 2

I am a teenage male and I hate the following:

Sex pressure, seriously why is it I have to screw the nearest female it's not like I'm gonna explode if I don't or anything, and besides I'm under age and I like to have a good track record with the law anyway.

Being expected to do something stupid, seriously I've been told on numerous occasions to go to a bar late at night or start hitting on women in the shops, I like to do everything in my power to act like a normal human being.

Being kicked in the crotch, women trust me you have no idea how much it hurts.

Being told I'm weird for liking mlp, why is it such a big deal it's not like stuff like this has happened before or anything.

• Brohoof 1

Well for me I'm a guy:

I just feel limited on how I can act.

I would enjoy crossdressing but it is sadly frowned upon. I'm a major femboi too.

I have a very femi self called Emily. She is a white tiger spirit. Sadly I cannot show her off or any of my other sides to others, except for those I can trust.

I'm Bi-sexual and I have a boyfriend. Sadly if my parents of relatives found out, I'd be sent to church to 'repent my sins' and most likely sent to a loony bin if all else fails.

• Brohoof 1

Things I hate about my gender:

I'm male, so:

1. Can't wear dresses
  2. Ridiculed for liking My Little Pony
  3. Ridiculed for not liking violence
  4. Expected to make the first move
  5. Expected to be taller
  6. Expected to hold in emotions
  7. Expected to be tough

I'm a girl and I hate:

.Sterotypes

.Puberty

.Long hair IT'S ANNOYING. (Having to deal with it until I can get it cut.)

.unfairness against girls.

.Anything related to some video game or whatever I have to get in the guy section and it's too big on me.

.We're all expected to be all boy crazy.

.MLP is "a little girl thing".

."You can't be a brony because you're a girl you have to be a pegasister"

Edited by RandomRainbowz101
  • Brohoof 1

I'm a girl and I hate:

.Sterotypes

.Puberty

.Long hair IT'S ANNOYING.

.unfairness against girls.

.Anything related to some video game or whatever I have to get in the guy section and it's too big on me.

With the exception of long hair. I actually have to agree with you. Sexist things have always segregated our gender's, our own sexuality, and it's going to be one of the many things to rip apart society. Not like it already hasn't.

• Brohoof 1

Because I'm a man:

1. I must lust for women

2. I have to be physically strong

3. I must have little interest in things I actually DO like

4. I'm weird for having little interest in typical American manly sports (soccer is so girly, bla bla bla)

5. That if I cry then I am less than a human being

• Brohoof 2

I'm a guy so.....

1. Its ALL SEX. Its so annoying, you gotta be with a lotta women to fit in properly.

2. You can't have long hair and I like my hair long.

3. All the guys I know are total jerks.

4. Can't have feelings, that's a big no no.

5. You have to get the girl, the girl can't get your that's just weird.

6. People think your a freak for liking colorful ponies.

~Gah I hate being a guy~

• Brohoof 1

Ima A Transgender Male who is Forced to live there life as a Women

- I hate my Name

-I Hate my Body

- I hate these hips and I hate these Breasts

- I hate hearing "she" or "Her "

- I hate how everytime I see my mother she calls me a dyke

- I hate periods. Those suck!!!!!

But there changing the law in albeta  to allow  transgender to get the gender changed without having to get a sex change. I don't think a sex change is right for me.

Edited by CaptainJakubowski

I'm a guy and:

(Not to sound sexist but...) what happened to 'equal' rights? If anything, they threw females up on some pedestal.

We have to let them go first in stuff,

no one asks them to leave the seat up,

if a guy hits a girl it's offensive but if a girl hits a guy it's just playful.

Perks of a guy:

Strength

Height

The teeny chance to have a voice like Morgan freeman.

And other things I don't care to list :P

• Brohoof 1

I would have to say the most generic thing ever: Being unable to like a show for what it's worth because people view it as girly. What's worse is watching females watch things like transformers and being even more-so accepted for doing so, since they're 'tomboyish'. I take no offense if you do that, by all means that's fine, it's just peoples reactions to the other side that annoys me.

End of rant :P

Because I am uncircumcised, which I actually appreciate for the most part... but, sometimes my genetalia hair snags around my foreskin, and I have to pull it out.. because as my genetalia changes shape and size, and generally shifts around throughout the day, that solitary hair or few hairs get(s) snaggy and taut like a snagging wire guitar string.

But seriously, in reply to this topic, nothing I'm a lucky cissy bastard. I literally am a bastard in that I'm born to unmarried parents.

Edited by GuillermoGage
  • Brohoof 1