Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Changing user title?

Wind Chaser
Go to solution Solved by Quilava,

I see a lot of users on here with custom titles, yet I cannot find where to change it on the profile editor. Can someone tell me if I have to promote into this privilege or if it's hidden somewhere where I can't find it?

Only subscribers and donators get to modify their titles to what they want. If you would like to change your title, feel free to donate a minimum of five dollars to the forums!

• Brohoof 3

As stated well above, the only one can edit their user title is by being a subscriber or donor. Any questions about what subscribers and donors get/etc can be found in the FAQ revolving them.

If you wish to make a simple donation, then the amount donated will dictate how many days you will be labeled as a donor and be placed within that group. For every dollar donated, you shall be given 5 days of donor status. After the time has passed, you will be returned to the original user group.

The donation box can be found on the homepage, just below the user's birthdays list 

27QdjuL.png

Or it can be done on this page here, simply using the box on the right hand side.

v52yUjp.png

Subscribers are different in that they are users with recurring payments (monthly). They receive no other benefits though besides the automatic transactions every month. Should you want to be a subscriber, you can click the "subscribe!" button on the top task bar of the sight and it'll take you to the checkout page.

I'll also note that, should your benefits end and you do not wish to keep your custom title, you can PM an admin and they will revert it back to the badge title you're currently at. (bunny, phoenix, etc.).

• Brohoof 2

So you're saying that i get to keep my custom title even after my donations benefits expire?

If this is the case, is it possible to change it independently after the benefits expire?

So you're saying that i get to keep my custom title even after my donations benefits expire?

If this is the case, is it possible to change it independently after the benefits expire?

The custom member title remains after donation benefits expire, but you are not able to change it. A moderator or an administrator could, but we would only do so upon request if it was altered unintentionally due to a technical issue (pretty sure that's happened before) or if you wanted to have your member title reverted to the default one for your posting rank.

• Brohoof 1

• 5 years later...

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have confirmed the issue and were able to resolve it quickly. We will be marking this as closed.