Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Search bar isn't showing results for the forums

MidnightFire1222
Go to solution Solved by NavelColt,

Whenever I type up something in the search bar that's to the very right of the navigation bar at the top and type in something to search in the 'Forums' section of the content, nothing shows up, and it does that for anything that I type in.

This is a common issue many others are experiencing as well. Currently the staff is doing maintenance on the site to resolve these issues. For now you'll have to wait until the bug is fixed.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

As Felix mentioned, it is a current issue all members are dealing with, :D.   You may refer to this thread:

Can't See Members Content Anymore, where members have asked the same question about the issue.

If you want, however, feel free to visit this thread: Downtime Announcement, where our tech administrator states that he will be performing maintenance on the server, that way we can all enjoy the forums, without any further problems, :D.  

As of now, he is still working on the server, so it will take some time until the server has been fully restored and the forums are set back to normal.   I hope this answers your question, :)

EDIT: I just heard that he is performing server migrations and those tend to take some time to do.  Patience is the only thing we can do for now, :)

Edited by Thunder-Wing
  • Brohoof 1

• 5 years later...

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have confirmed the issue and were able to resolve it quickly. We will be marking this as closed.