Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you ever had a lucid dream?  

167 users have voted

1. 1. Have you ever had a lucid dream?

• Yes
    • No

(edited)
3 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

You should probably apologize for these postings, please learn from your mistakes and acknowledge them. I've read them through and I didn't see any of that at all besides rather weird explanations for things that seem to tie into this 'theory' of yours, you seem to be losing touch with reality, and your theory makes no sense at all and is based in something I don't even know, and not solid concrete evidence that has been put to the test, analyzed and passed with flying colors. 

Edited by Trixie The Evil

6 minutes ago, Trixie The Evil said:

You should probably apologize for these postings, please learn from your mistakes and acknowledge them. I've read them through and I didn't see any of that at all besides rather weird explanations for things that seem to tie into this 'theory' of yours, you seem to be losing touch with reality, and your theory makes no sense at all and is based in something I don't even know, and not solid concrete evidence that has been put to the test, analyzed and passed with flying colors. 

The thing is with me is that I lean very well from my mistakes if you really point them out to me. Really what I did back there literally is now registered in my head as NEVER AGAIN and it's pretty much physically impossible to make a mistake like that ever again. :)  

Just now, Techno Universal said:

The thing is with me is that I lean very well from my mistakes if you really point them out to me. Really what I did back there literally is now registered in my head as NEVER AGAIN and it's pretty much physically impossible to make a mistake like that ever again. :)  

If you learn very well you should have apologized. 

2 minutes ago, Trixie The Evil said:

If you learn very well you should have apologized. 

I believe I tried to at 4AM this morning but it wasn't the best as I was half asleep still. I pretty much went into the technical details of what happened in my system to cause me to write such a thing and that's pretty much what I remember writing about I think. :)

Just now, Techno Universal said:

I believe I tried to at 4AM this morning but it wasn't the best as I was half asleep still. I pretty much went into the technical details of what happened in my system to cause me to write such a thing and that's pretty much what I remember writing about I think. :)

In your system? What? 

(edited)
1 minute ago, Techno Universal said:

My mind basically. It's just I have a natural tendency to use computer terms for things in my mind. :)

Anyways I have yet to see any apology to Jeric and his kid, and probably others. We are continuing this and derailing the thread. Say your sorry, and lets move on. 

Edited by Trixie The Evil

6 minutes ago, Trixie The Evil said:

Anyways I have yet to see any apology to Jeric and his kid, and probably others. We are continuing this and derailing the thread. Say your sorry, and lets move on. 

I think I need to do a proper apology this time.

@Jeric @Salty Sweetness

To be honest with you two I'm extremely sorry about what happened back there. I never mean to do anything like this and I never knew I was doing something wrong until you told me. It's just my mind is configured in a way where it's half human and half computer so there's bound to be imperfections and glitches thought my mind. You actually helped me then by reporting a major imperfection with my mind and I've now been able to fix it because of you! Really I could of gotten into a lot more trouble with someone else if that imperfection took effect then but the best thing is that I've stopped it before it can do anything else. Anyways I think it's time I restart myself so we can continue this topic!

Okey so I wonder if any of you have tried to have MLP lucid dreams? :)

(edited)

Lucid dreaming is like a gun, extremely dangerous (metophorically) if you don't what you're doing, because you could notice it than spiral yourself into a nightmare I'm not good at getting lucid dreams but when I do I'm the happiest man alive also I've tried getting an mlp lucid dream but haven't gotten one yet ;)

Edited by Yumekai

• 3 weeks later...

I've never had one :( I've had a dream where I thought I was lucid dreaming but I couldn't control anything it was like dreaming about having a lucid dream. I'm kind of scared to try though because I feel like I'd be trapped and unable to control when I woke up.