Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Big Top Circus!

TechiePidge

(edited)

Click here for the planning thread!

I welcome you to The Big Top Circus RP thread!

I changed the name :3

The rules are simple

1) No foul language

2) be nice

3) No overpowered alicorns

4) No mary/gary sues

5) No godmodding

Each show will be performed on Saturdays and Wednesdays.

Practice days will be on Fridays and Tuesdays

Traveling days (days where the cast is traveling to another town) Mondays,Thursdays,Sundays

Day Starter-Saturday Evening-10:30PM-Show is over.

Leo trotted out of the ring and out of the tent towards the carriage he stays in. It had been a successful show and Leo's throat was feeling dry from the multiple onstage roars he had to perform. He then looked around the out back ring of carriages where the performers stayed, and upon realizing he hasn't really met some of them he decided to stay outside and try to meet some of the performers.

Edited by RainMuffin

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@

Frost stepped out from the main tent with a sigh of relief, taking his magician's top hat off and placing it on a crate next to him before leaning against it. Another good show, more happy fans he thought to himself, reaching into the hat and pulling out some water, he had realised early on that some of his props were great for small storage. After taking a few gulps he set the water down and relaxed

(edited)

@,

Riley was sitting there looking glum, in stark contrast to his usual peppy demeanour. He'd joined the circus as the tightrope walker in an attempt to impress Anala.

He'd told her of his new path (without revealing his intentions, of course), but she said she just couldn't take a day off, as she was tutoring a V.I.P.

'There's always tomorrow,' he thought.

Edited by Rainbow Eclipse

(edited)

@@Rainbow Eclipse@@Frosty V,

Leo noticed Frost leaning on the crate and pondered on whither or not he should go over and chat. After a long thought session he trotted up to Frost and tried to smile without showing his teeth. "Hello?" He said unsurely, as most performers would probably see him as a big mean lion onstage, but then he also noticed Riley looking glum and pondered over whither or not he should go over and speak to him as well.

Edited by RainMuffin

@@Frosty V,@@Rainbow Eclipse, @,

Thunder was leaving his tent for the first time when he saw a pair of old friends. "Frost! Riley! What up?" Thunder called out as he ran to greet his two friends. He saw what appeared to be a lionpony walking around as well. He was so happy that he had two of his best friends as part of the circus.  

@@C. Thunder Dash,

Riley's gaze shifted over to Thunder Dash. "Huh? Oh, uh, hey, Thunder Dash." Under normal circumstances, he would have greetd the electric pegasus with open arms. But right now, he just wasn't in the mood. He let out a sigh as he looked around aimlessly and shuffled his hooves.

@@Rainbow Eclipse,

"Huh?" Thunder asked as he slowly walked towards Riley. "What's wrong Riley? You're not your usually giddy cheerful self. Is something troubling you?" Thunder asked a little concerned for his friend. He thought that Riley would be very excited that he and Thunder were together in the circus.  

@@C. Thunder Dash,

Riley sighed as he finally gathered the energy to look up at Thunder. "It's just that... I was hoping Anala would show up so that I could impress her with my tightrope act. But instead, she's teaching some V.I.P. how to shoot an arrow," he explained, his facial expression unchanging.

(OOC: Okay, real talk here, Rye? If she prioritizes a stranger over her lifelong friend, then she's probably not worth your time)

@ @@ThunderDash

Frost looked down from his gaze at the sky to see a lion walking towards him. He gave a friendly smile and waved "Hi! Your Leo right?" He said in a happy tone. His ear twitched as he heard his name get called out. He turned his gaze to see his good friend thunder dash. "Hey Thunder I was wondering where you had gone off to!" He said with a chuckle

@@Rainbow Eclipse,@@Frosty V,

"Well...I just hope that Anala does not end up falling in love with him." Thunder stated. He then turned to Frost. "Yeah well since I had nothing else to do I'd figure I'd join the circus and see what it was like." Thunder stated to Frost. he then saw the lionpony again.  

(edited)

@@C. Thunder Dash,

Riley cringed at the thought of Anala falling in love with somepony else.

His eyes then widened, and he held his head in his hooves. "Why? Why does my entire life revolve around her? I have no other hopes or dreams; every waking moment is me thinking about being with Anala. I'm so pathetic..." he whispered.

Edited by Rainbow Eclipse

(edited)

@@Frosty V, @@C. Thunder Dash,@@Rainbow Eclipse

Leo nodded "Yup, I'm Leo..." He stated awkwardly. Then he turned towards Thunder "ah...Hi?" Leo didn't really get around the circus much, and was never really updated about new members so seeing thunder trot up kinda surprised him. Leo turned his head towards Riley then looked back at Frost and Thunder and asked "Is he alright?"

Edited by RainMuffin

@,

"He's a little upset. If I tell you, it'll make things worse. He's very sensative about it." Thunder stated. "The name's Thunder Dash by the way." Thunder said extending his hoof out to greet the lionpony. "I just hope that Riley would be able to perform despite what Anala did..." Thunder thought to himself. 

@, @@C. Thunder Dash

Frost smiled at Leo "It's good to meet you I'm Frost!" He then patted Thunders shoulder "Well welcome aboard! What's your act going to be?" He asked eagerly before turning back to face Leo as he asked his question, he looked up to Riley and gave a puzzled look. "I'm not sure what is wrong with him...he seemed perfectly fine during his act, but then again I don't know much about anyponies personal matters." He stated

@@Frosty V,

"Well...it's a secret." Thunder stated as he kept an eye on Riley. "Can't give away acts around here. Remember how those ponies say "I'll tell you but...I'm gonna have to slice your horn off...or something like that..." Thunder added. He wondered when the next show would begin.  

@@C. Thunder Dash, @@Frosty V,

Leo pondered on why the red colt would be so down, but then shook the thought out of his head. "Pleased to meet you Thunder Dash" Leo said and shook his hoof "If you didn't hear me mention my name before its Leo"  He said in a cheery voice but quickly lost it as he quickly said "well some ponies already know others acts..and stuff...of course after my performance I usually go strait towards my cart..."

@,

@@Frosty V,

@@C. Thunder Dash,

After a while, Riley looked up at the group. "Well, it's... nice to meet you, Leo and Frosty..." he said, quieter and less joyful than usual. "So, when do you think our next act is?"

'There's always tomorrow...' he thought. 'Nah, she'll probably just bail out again. And the next day. And the next...'

@@Rainbow Eclipse, @@Frosty V, @@C. Thunder Dash,

"Its this Wednesday, but we have a practice day on Tuesday before the show..." Leo then realized he just suddenly spoke "Er...sorry, I tend to know the schedule very well..." Leo said in Rileys direction. "Its also very nice to meet you too I guess" Leo then shook his mane slightly and then continued to speak "Also, cheer up, I can tell my your voice this is not how you usually act, what ever is keeping you down, shake it off and hope that tomorrow doesn't let it drag you down again. Its unhealthy to go around thinking about things that could make you down.... Ill just shut up now" He uses the top of his mane to cover his face.

@,@@Rainbow Eclipse,

"Oh that's great." Thunder said happily. "I still had a couple of things I needed to work on for my act." Thunder added. "Hey Frost...maybe we could pull of a dual act together..." Thunder said to Frost. He then turned to Riley. "It will be okay Riley. I just know that deep down inside. Anala still loves you." Thunder stated.  

@@C. Thunder Dash @@Rainbow Eclipse @

Frost looked to Leo and then back to Riley "It's good to meet you too...and I'm sorry that your feeling down." He stated trying to make his tone sound soothing. "I know I'm not an expert but I think Leo has a point, it's unhealthy to get your hopes up when chances are they will be shot down." He said trying not to sound mean or jerky, putting on an awkward smile followed by a matching chuckle

Pendleton stumbled clumsily out of the tent and giggled at his own clumsiness. He had been far past getting aggravated over his tendency to run into things, and trip, and at this point, enjoyed it. The show had been good, the crowd seemed lively enough and Pendleton got his part over with quick, and spent the rest of the circus relaxing while everypony else got to go perform. The grey colt trotted away from the tent and naturally drifted to where the rest of the performers were hanging around. "Hullo there!" Pendleton said to no one in particular.

@,@@Rainbow Eclipse,

"Oh that's great." Thunder said happily. "I still had a couple of things I needed to work on for my act." Thunder added. "Hey Frost...maybe we could pull of a dual act together..." Thunder said to Frost. He then turned to Riley. "It will be okay Riley. I just know that deep down inside. Anala still loves you." Thunder stated.

Riley rolled his eyes. "Er, no, Thunder, it's me who loves her," Riley corrected Thunder Dash. He let out a sigh as his gaze shifted away from the group of ponies, and up towards the top of the tent. "And to this day, I still can't tell her my secret. It's pathetic, really."

(edited)

@@Rainbow Eclipse,

"Well their is many other fish in the sea as the saying goes, also, if your constantly thinking about a mare, drop it." He said that last part seriously "Thinking about the same mare over and over will get you no where, instead of thinking about just her, think about the things that revolve around her, chances are, you'll find something that will probably match up to your likings and you'll have a chance at impressing her, but take note that not all things you want come true, and most of the time they don't, sorry If I crush your hopes or anything, but I mean, think of the positive things...You did a fantastic job at the show this evening, and you have wonderful friends I bet." Leo smiled a toothy grin at Riley "If I constantly thought of the pony's that treat me badly after shows sometimes, I wouldn't be here..." he stated with a slight fall in his attitude.

@@Metrofy,

His mood, however, lightened up at the sight of the colt saying hi to no one in particular "Hia there!" He says, keeping a eye on Riley for his answer as he greets the new pony.

Edited by RainMuffin

@@C. Thunder Dash @@Metrofy

Frost smiled and gave an approving nod to his friend. "A dual act sounds like a wonderful idea Thunder! Could you show me what you know at practise on Tuesday?" He asked, at the same moment he heard a rather odd greeting, definitely from a voice he didn't know. He turned to see a happy yet clumsy looking colt, "Hi there!" Frost replied with a wave

@@Frosty V,@@Metrofy,

"Yeah, sounds like a plan Frost." Thunder stated.

He then turned and saw another pony approaching them from another tent. "Oh. Hi there. The names Thunder Dash." Thunder said to the pony as he extended his hoof out for a hoof-shake. "What's you name." Thunder asked.