Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Big Top Circus!

TechiePidge

@,@@C. Thunder Dash, @@Frosty V,  

Pendleton smiled and shook Thunder's hoof, "Nice t'meet you Thunder. My name is Pendleton Ink, but you can just call me Pen if that's all too long for you, I know it is for me." Everypony seemed nice enough, and quite talented as well if their acts indicated anything. Pen turned and looked at the other two that greeted him, and he waved with his free hoof, as he was still shaking Thunder's hoof.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@@Metrofy

Frost laughed at the pony "Its very good to meet you Pen, what act do you have in the show? I barely ever get to see anypony preform their acts." He said with a wide smile still chuckling as Pen continued to shake his friends hoof. Deciding to join the fun he went to shake Pens other hoof

@@Metrofy,@@Frosty V,

"Nice to meet you." Thunder stated. "Frost and I have been really good friends for the past few years. But it's great to meet a new friend, especially when we're all in a circus..." Thunder stated. "I can't wait for practice, it's gonna be so much fun when we get to show our stuff to each other..." Thunder added.  

@@C. Thunder Dash,

@,

@@Frosty V,

@@Metrofy,

Riley fumbled about in his saddlebag and took out a drawing he had done as a colt; he and Anala overlooking a sunset. Granted, he hadn't been the best drawer at the time - or in the present day, for that matter - but he didn't care. Looking at it usually made him happy... or sad, in situations such as his current one.

Riley wasn't sure which one of them was really being selfish.

@@Rainbow Eclipse,

Thunder turned and saw Riley with the drawing. As a friend, Thunder and next to Riley and gave him a little hug. "It's okay Riley. I'm sure that Anala still loves you." Thunder said as he looked at the drawing. "And that's one beautiful drawing." He added as he stayed next to Riley.  

• 3 weeks later...

@@Rainbow Eclipse, @@C. Thunder Dash, @@Frosty V, @@Metrofy,

((this rp has gone silent for more then a day, so im sorry If I cut anyone off, but its time for a time skip, im also sorry if I forgot anyone in the mentions))

Day Starter-Sunday Morning-8:30AM-Free time and/or practice.

Leo trotted out of his temporary 'carriage' and let out a large yawn showing of his sharp teeth. Scratching the back of his head with his hoof he looks around. 'Seems like I'm the first one up this morning' he thought. So he automatically went to the far left of the 'backstage' area and waited for others to come, he didn't want to be the only one practicing for some reason.

@,

Riley trotted up to his house. He was just about to open the door when it opened for him. Standing there was Anala. However, she was not the most beautiful girl Riley had seen anymore. Her face was that of anger and contempt.

"Uh... hey, Anala," greeted Riley, becoming nervous. "What brings you he-"

Riley ws cut off by Anala flashing things in front of his face. The poems he'd written, the pictures he'd drawn...basically everything that pointed to him being in love with her.

Riley's mind went blank. "Um... I can explain..."

"Explain this!" yelled Anala, and she grabbed Riley by the scruff of the neck and sent him flying into a glass cabinet.

Before Riley could get up, Anala was beating him down with a chair. After about fifteen seconds of that, she started to suffocate him with a video game controller...

~~~

Riley woke up from his nightmare, hyperventilating and covered in sweat. He noticed everypony was present and asleep, all except for Leo. 'He must have gone to practice.'

Riley trotted backstage to greet him.

Frost slowly opened his eyes and stretched out his legs as he rose from where his small bed in his trailer, he had offered Thunder a place on the floor but had fallen asleep before he knew whether he had taken up on the offer or not. Frost quickly sprung out of bed. "Welllp better get to practice." He said kricking his neck and grappling his top hat. Neglecting his tuxedo, seeing no need in using it he trotted of towards backstage

@@Frosty V,

In the wandering of his gaze, Riley noticed Frost was approaching. "Hi, Frost," he greeted the white and blue stallion. He noticed the absence of Frost's tuxedo. "I really wish you'd brought that tuxedo of yours," he commented. "It looks good on you. Especially with that top hat."

@@Rainbow Eclipse

Frost looked up from his cards and noticed Riley, he waved. "Good morning Riley!" He said with a large smile on his face. After the stallions comment on his tuxedos absence he chuckled. "I'm glad you like it! I may have to put it on later into the practice actually, get used to its feel with the new tricks I'm trying to line up." He said still sporting his smile

@@Frosty V,

"I'll have to get a tuxedo if Anala and I ever get married," said Riley with a smile. He never failed to think about his dream mare daily. "Of course, I'll have to tell her I love her first. Gotta stop chickening out." He then started playing a Pokémane game on his Neightendo GameColt.

@@Rainbow Eclipse, @@Frosty V,

upon seeing another pony come he turned and started to practice. Leo pulled out a large red, white and blue striped ball and automatically leaped on it, either doing tricks or just plain rolling around. Today was practice or free time, so Leo thought he would fool around on the ball for a bit before actually practicing. Although ball practice will help is balance....