Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Stuck in the Past (1x1 RP, Searching)

ReverieRiver

(edited)

IC: http://mlpforums.com/topic/104247-stuck-in-the-past-rp-1x1-w-pinkiepartypie/

What would you do if you found this at your doorstep?

post-20135-0-64716900-1405304709_thumb.png

It starts when you hear something - or someone? - at the door. You open the door to find a small red Earth filly, no more than four or five years of age, sitting on your doorstep. She's scared, confused, and most likely lost. You don't know how she got there, and it seems as if even she doesn't know. What will you do?

~

Okay, so. I really want more cute in my RPs, and fillies are always a surefire way to cute. Also, I'm quite curious to explore exactly how Galatea here would be like as a filly herself, so why not! AlsoIputalotofeffortintothatpicturedangit- If you have an OC you'd like to see trying to take care of this little cutie, go for it!

Just bear in mind, though. I have a vague idea already of what she'll be like. And she will be a handful. She was born to a rich family that spoiled her silly, so she's used to getting what she wants and gets upset when she doesn't get it. She's also the sort of filly that gets into everything.

If you're interested, just post with a link to your OC, and we'll see where it goes from there!

Edited by Kay Dreamer
Adding IC link

So I have two OC's I wouldn't mind putting forth for this, Mirror Image or Silver Heart. I'd prefer Mirror Image but since she's a pony that usually ends up travelling I'm not sure she would be the best fit.

You can find links for both of them in my signature. 

• Brohoof 1

@@SilverHeart,

Both OCs could work just as well for me! The traveling aspect with Mirror Image, well, maybe little 'Téa (my nickname for filly!Galatea) would want to come along as well! Could be interesting, but really the choice is up to you. I'm flexible. :)

@@dusk shade,

A changeling, how fascinating! Interesting character, and I'm curious to see how he'd interact with Galatea here.

@@Gloomfury,

You have no idea how much I love the idea of a tough guy-type character having a soft spot for kids!

@Everyone,

I want to RP with all of you! I can always create separate threads for each of you! So, just let me know if you'd prefer a posted thread or PM, and I'll get to starting as soon as possible!

@@SilverHeart,

Both OCs could work just as well for me! The traveling aspect with Mirror Image, well, maybe little 'Téa (my nickname for filly!Galatea) would want to come along as well! Could be interesting, but really the choice is up to you. I'm flexible. :)

@@dusk shade,

A changeling, how fascinating! Interesting character, and I'm curious to see how he'd interact with Galatea here.

@@Gloomfury,

You have no idea how much I love the idea of a tough guy-type character having a soft spot for kids!

@Everyone,

I want to RP with all of you! I can always create separate threads for each of you! So, just let me know if you'd prefer a posted thread or PM, and I'll get to starting as soon as possible!

Mirror Image it is then, I'm ready to start when you are. I also prefer PM's as opposed to a thread.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
@Gloomfury, You have no idea how much I love the idea of a tough guy-type character having a soft spot for kids!

That's  awesome! And if it's going to be just us I think we should do it in PMs.

Edited by Gloomfury
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bum-de-bump, trying one more time to see if there might be any more interest in this? :squee:

Oh, and if I haven't made it clear: I'm open to multiple threads! I have two going in PMs currently! We can have PM, or a forum thread~

Edited by Miss Reaper

• 3 months later...