Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would you do if you received $70?

Cloby604

Well if it were only $70, I might put it towards a type of Esbit Stove I hope to see tomorrow, otherwise I'd use it to get a nice breakfast with my girlfriend ad were staying in a hotel currently as an early celebration of Valentines day. Otherwise straight I to my savings account which I'm behind on.

If it were $70K, I'd leave my job by the end of the second quarter, go to school full time, catch up on my savings, purchase a wedding ring, and put the rest towards the down-payment of a house.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, EpicEnergy said:

With $70 I would buy a video game or put it into savings. With $70,000, I would most of it into savings.

That type of money should cover cost to be a Star Wars:  The Old Republic subscriber for 6 months:huh:  

But doing that could significantly reduce all my time here:(  

I would buy bitcoins, then I would make a YouTube video about how I made bitcoins of $70. And do you know the best part about bragging about bitcoin? It is how you must use the word “dollar” to express how much they are worth, lol.

Hey guys, I have bitcoins that are worth 70 dollars :yeahno:

(edited)

Nothing. There are people that need that more than I do. It happens sometimes. Where I would find money on the street and put it on a side of the walk. But last time, I took it thinking I had dropped it on my way back from the store. I live with chronic enxiety. And it is not hard to make mistakes like this. Well, it turned out it wasn't mine. So, I told my family to give that money to someone who needed it.

Edited by They call me Loyalty

• 2 months later...

I'd take it and use it to help us move to Connecticut. Boy, that would be nice. Could certainly use that boost! because it's going to be a rough move. lol

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

If I received $70, I would use that to go get a massage and maybe something tasty to eat. Treat yourself to something nice, I’d say. 

• 4 months later...
On 2023-02-09 at 11:00 PM, SharpWit said:

Well if it were only $70, I might put it towards a type of Esbit Stove I hope to see tomorrow, otherwise I'd use it to get a nice breakfast with my girlfriend ad were staying in a hotel currently as an early celebration of Valentines day. Otherwise straight I to my savings account which I'm behind on.

If it were $70K, I'd leave my job by the end of the second quarter, go to school full time, catch up on my savings, purchase a wedding ring, and put the rest towards the down-payment of a house.

Sorta Update!? :laugh:

They did not have the Esbit stove, but everything else would stay the same as I'm in a different Hotel for seeing the Solar Eclipse tomorrow, and still behind on my savings!

22 minutes ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

I would seek advice from @Hadrien because I don't know how to spend an amount that much:(  

I'll help you. Just give it to me and I'll get you something nice :mlp_yeehaa::manic-laughter:

Edited by Hadrien
  • Party! 1