Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would you do if you received $70?

Cloby604

Well, since I don't live in the US, it'll be around $74900 instead for me.

Going back on topic, I suppose I'll buy some stuff to keep me going as well as some cutesy dolls to expand on my collections. I'll also give a good chunk of money to charity, since I'm a generous person. c:

use the money to buy me the best equipment for my channel like a capture card, better recording software's, better editing software's then I would give the rest of it to charity for cancer research then try to get paid for making YouTube videos to continue donating to cancer research

Beyond this point is a sad story and my reason for wanting to donate the rest to cancer research if your not interested you don't have to read the story

you see my Uncle was my idol I loved him he was a L.T. for the El Mirage city Police department in Arizona he would always come to my school in uniform people thought that was cool he would pick me up from school sometimes in his squad car he showed me how everything worked like the sirens. then much later he was suffering from cancer we had hoped he was going to make it he died 15 days before my 7th birthday when I learned he was dead I was crushed he was the one who inspired me to join the police I plan on doing so when I get out of school I will never forget him I don't want anypony else to have to suffer like he did rest in peace uncle

• Brohoof 1

Honestly? I don't know.

I'd probably invest some / most of it to create more income. Then i could use some of it to open a small business. Finally use a tiny portion and get some stuff perhaps.

I would donate 30k to the Planetary Society, 30k to the Project for Awesome and put the rest in my savings. Maybe spend a bit and splurge on some new workout equipment and gifts for my friends..

I'd 

*pay off my student loans

*donate some to the two churchs I've attended

* use 10-18k on awesome wedding/honeymoon to Japan :wub:

* help fiance with his loans/school

* use some to fix up current house or put down payment for a new house

* use like 4k just for pony and sailor moon stuff I"ve wanted. :mellow:  :catface:

I'd get a new phone and a new tablet and laptop for one thing. I would donate some, I'd also be taking a week (maybe two week) long trip to the ocean. I'd also put some away for late on that way I could find a way to go to BronyCon.

• 9 months later...

I'd probably donate a lot of it to charities and good causes (I don't often spend much x3), and save the rest for when I need it, like going to and living in the USA when the time comes.

Well, with 70 bucks, I would probably buy groceries.  

Yeah, it does actually say seventy point zero.  I was going to make a funny with that, but you beat me.  By almost a year, as well.

Anyway, with 70 grand, I guess I'd take it to Vegas and put in all on one number on roulette.

I would sock 90% of it back and then spend the rest on food and ammo, maybe use some to make more money, but for the most part I would live on it while trying to work and make more than I spend. I wouldn't even put it in the bank because the interest rates are so low it ain't worth paying the income tax for it, like seriously, my banks savings account rate is .05% and there CD rates are like 1.25 % and you have to tie your money up for years and pay a penalty to take it out early if you need it, meh, id rather keep it in my pocket

Well, with 70 bucks, I would probably buy groceries.

The europian way of writing numbers is opposit to the American way. The use , to separate whole from partial numbets and . to separate thousands

• Brohoof 1

Trying to see as much of the world with this money, as possible.

I want to travel all of europe, United States, big parts of Asia (especially Japan) the caribbeans and Australia.

Keep $10,000 for spending. This'd be my free cash zone, and I would be able to use it for whatever I want.

Give $20,000 to my folks as a way of thanking them for my existence.

Save $40,000 up in an account designed for high interest, or big spending. I wouldn't touch it until I needed to pay off something large and important such as university study.