Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Zombie apocalypse!

Cloby604

20 users have voted

1. 1. Do you think you will survive?

• NOPE
    • YES!
    • Maybe...

So, the world is full of zombies...and you have to survive...

Choose and answer what is your strategy

Choose your class (Pegasus/Unicorn/Earth)

Earth_ponies,_Pegasi_and_unicorns_S02E11

Choose your weapon (Spear/Sword/Bow)

Spear_%28Tarzan%29.pngDSC_44671.jpg500px-NightingaleBow.png

Choose your last company (You can choose only 1 of the mane 6)

my_little_pony_mane_6_by_raiinbowdashrd-

In my case:

I choose to be a pegasus (incase of troble I just fly away or stay in a cloud)

Then I should use a bow (I don't want to have a Zombie close to me... better keep them as far as posible)

And as a company I would choose Rainbowdash (we are trying to survive... is better to not fight and stay in clousdale.... but.... the food will probably run out... we can find a way)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I would go with the bow but I'm better with the crossbow when it comes to surviving against Zombies stealth is the key unless your wearing a very thick full body suit of armor then its more about how many zombies can survive against you

oh didnt see the first question I would go with Unicorn

Edited by PonygamesFluttershy

(edited)

Note: if all ponies can be zombies, then we must assume that there will be zombie pegasi.

Pegasus and Bow would be an efficient combination. The ability to fly, plus the ability to fire projectiles at an acceptable range would be efficient for both attack and defence. Note that it is imperative that shelter is found immediately upon widespread infection, shelter is built in the short-term, and survivors are gathered to a secure base in the long-term. The bow would act as an efficient way to defend a "safe zone" radius around the base. Eventually, the amount of zombies will be minimal due to effective defence.

Now, the pony I would bring with me would be Twilight. Pegasi cannot use light spells in the dark, but (assuming pre-alicorn) Twilight is a unicorn, so she can. She is extremely skilled at magic, which would be effective in attack, defense and in survivor/resource retrieval operations.

Once a safe-zone is established, a temporary, larger safe zone will be established until it can be made permanent by a growing population of found survivors. This will allow more resources and survivors will be found. By repeating this, the base can expand at a rate which defence can be maintained and resources will not become scarce. A limit to the base size will also be imposed, so when the base reaches this limit, new survivors will be trained to settle and build more bases.

Through strong relations with other bases, this can lead to diminishing of the zombie population, an end to the apocalypse and in the far future, the restoration of peace.

Edited by ThePurpleK
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Unicorn. Magical abilities would be a godsend in survival situations, sure pegasi can fly and stand on clouds, but you'll be spending most of your time on the ground looking for food and supplies, and you could create some pretty safe shelter using your magic anyway.

And if you're a pegasus and just live in the clouds, you're limited to pegasus when it comes to future additions to your party

Spear. The best way to defend yourself against zombies is to keep them away. A bow and arrow wouldn't do much against zombies, as it isn't very powerful and you also run the risk of missing or running out of arrows in the middle of a swarm. (Have any of you ever used a bow and arrow? It is extremely hard to aim with unless you have alot of practice)

A sword would certainly be more destructive than a spear, but you'll need to get close to actually hit something, and if you miss you could easily get bitten. Also a sword requires alot of practice since you need to hit at the correct angle or else it'll just bounce off.

With a spear you can jab or swing at them from well out of grabbing distance, add the ability to levitate it and you'll have all the range you'll ever need.

Twilight. You're going to need wits to survive, and she's also probably of the strongest mages alive.

Strategy: Well, I dunno, set up camp in a good location, look for more surviviors, organize roles for everyone to fulfill including scavenging parties, lookouts, camp maintenance, medical treatment, etc. Look for good land to set up a farm, and do my best to keep order and peace, and hopefully I'll help plant the seeds for a rebirth of civilization.

Once a safe-zone is established, a temporary, larger safe zone will be established until it can be made permanent by a growing population of found survivors. This will allow more resources and survivors will be found. By repeating this, the base can expand at a rate which defence can be maintained and resources will not become scarce. A limit to the base size will also be imposed, so when the base reaches this limit, new survivors will be trained to settle and build more bases.

This.

Edited by Omega Centauri
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

More than any race I would be a pegasi although unicorns can be useful ya gotta protect the skies in weapon a spear (partly because of some of 

Omega Centauri 

reasons (that name fail XD) 

oh and Dashy would be on my side she is strong/brave and seems like the type to handle it I guess.

if I would survive that depends on what happens...

Edited by Everleaf
  • Brohoof 1

Unicorn. Magical abilities would be a godsend in survival situations, sure pegasi can fly and stand on clouds, but you'll be spending most of your time on the ground looking for food and supplies, and you could create some pretty safe shelter using your magic anyway.

And if you're a pegasus and just live in the clouds, you're limited to pegasus when it comes to future additions to your party

Spear. The best way to defend yourself against zombies is to keep them away. A bow and arrow wouldn't do much against zombies, as it isn't very powerful and you also run the risk of missing or running out of arrows in the middle of a swarm. (Have any of you ever used a bow and arrow? It is extremely hard to aim with unless you have alot of practice)

A sword would certainly be more destructive than a spear, but you'll need to get close to actually hit something, and if you miss you could easily get bitten.

With a spear you can jab or swing at them from well out of grabbing distance, add the ability to levitate it and you'll have all the range you'll ever need.

Twilight. You're going to need wits to survive, and she's also probably of the strongest mages alive.

Strategy: Well, I dunno, set up camp in a good location, look for more surviviors, organize roles for everyone to fulfill including scavenging parties, lookouts, camp maintenance, medical treatment, etc. Look for good land to set up a farm, and do my best to keep order and peace, and hopefully I'll help plant the seeds for a rebirth of civilization.

This.

Even better reasoning than mine!

• Brohoof 1

I choose:

Unicorn! (Because magic).

Sword! (Because i suck with bows. Also had a bit of practice with short melee weaponry)

Pinkie Pie! (Because i'll be laughing like a maniac as we slash through the zombies AND sir isaac newton.)

Not only we'll survive, but we'll thrive!

or it could end so horribly, i'd really rather not consider it.

Unicorn

Sword, because awesome

Dashie, because she's my favorite :P

Strategy: Easy, I use my unicorn magic to create a horde of zombies to do my bidding and take over the world (ie cause the zombie apocalypse)

Also, I have to agree with @ThePurpleK, zombie pegasi make the skies less than safe.

• 1 month later...

I'll go Pegasus (It's a hell of a lot quicker to fly away from zombies than it is to fly)

Sword definitely (Hack open the lock on a gun safe, grab a 12 gauge, and go to town)

Rainbow Dash, of course (She'd be the only able enough to do as much ass kicking and zombie killing as I would)

Unicorn: Magic. Telekinesis alone if used properly can eliminate many situations which would be perfect for a zombie to leap out at you (it's always the god damn lurkers.)

Sword: Most destructive of the weapons, can be used with Telekinesis as a Unicorn so doesn't have the downside of getting close either.

Twilight: Assuming we don't get eaten during our sleep? Twilight's magic is powerful enough to see us through any combat on its own, I assume she'd be able to teach me some tricks too. The only real problem would be her psychological aspect, pretty much all the mane 6 likely couldn't cope without snapping a little and Twilight more than some of the others, (then again, most people don't know how horrifying something is until they experience it, including me).

Edited by Sanctified Absence