Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Jokarr

I have never had the pleasure of playing the Table top war game unfortunately. I have always wanted to but never had the money to put together a proper army. I love the universe and lore though and I have played a table top RPG set in it (Black Crusade). One day I'm hoping to put together an army of Chaos Space Marines :D

chaos space marines ;] I only played the table top because my friend spent his college money on warhammer. Im gonna start saving up money to buy either necrons or tau. i haven't decided. I'm most likely gonna pick necrons because they can reanimate whenever they die.

• Brohoof 1

MASSIVE 40K FAN INCOMING!

I've been playing 40k since I was 14 so I reckon thats about 6 years now. I' currently have a 2000pt Space Marine army, 1500pt Tryanid army and I'm 1600pts into my new Imperial Guard. I spent more of my time painting and modelling rather than the game itself but even so I get together with a group of friends to continue our epic campaign! So far my Lord Commissar hasn't had to execute anyone from his Veteran squad....yet.

Not entirely sure why 6th ed is getting so much flak for, I think it has some really interesting additions especially with the detachments rule and the new shooting rules. 5th certainly created a fantastic foundation of the core gameplay elements but I think 6th has refined it a little bit. 

Also just bought the new Space Marines codex, very interested in the new Chapter Tactics. My next army will be a revamp of my Space Marines as I'm going to create an entirely new chapter and heavily uniform them to a new style.

• Brohoof 1

Dawn of war and space marine got me into it (requiescat in pace THQ) I don't have all that much just a small army of Space Marines and we don't have the biggest 40K community here so I can only recall once I've actually used them in battle but personally looking to convert to a Chaos army >:3 Fell in love with them after the games :P

Dawn of war and space marine got me into it (requiescat in pace THQ) I don't have all that much just a small army of Space Marines and we don't have the biggest 40K community here so I can only recall once I've actually used them in battle but personally looking to convert to a Chaos army >:3 Fell in love with them after the games :P

Yea, Chaos space marines are really cool, my friend has an army of them and he destroys my "tau" army. i killed himw ith my necrons though.

I would, but all my money is funneled into paying bills and food. I do love the fluff though, when Matt Ward is left chained in the yard to bark at mailmen for not being Ultramarines. Fuck that guy.

• 3 months later...

Curiosity, i was thinking how how many, beside myself is 40k fan as-swell as brownie here? Considering people say dos two don't mix. However know better. And seen few here that are. But thought would see how many we exactly are. All you have do is pretty much just respond to this post. And even if want, give comment of your own abut this subject. But yes, i am curious to see how many we may be.

Curiosity, i was thinking how how many, beside myself is 40k fan as-swell as brownie here? Considering people say dos two don't mix. However know better. And seen few here that are. But thought would see how many we exactly are. All you have do is pretty much just respond to this post. And even if want, give comment of your own abut this subject. But yes, i am curious to see how many we may be.

Hello! As it turns out, your thread was very similar to an existing thread, so I've merged them. Thanks for understanding, and happy holidays! :)

I use to have a Tyranid and Ork army way back when, but sold it when I got to college since no one I knew or had the ability to get to still played it. Though I will always remember how to speak fluent Ork. 

I used to collect Warhammer figs, a ton of 'em. I actually got really good at painting them. But then I just lost interest and sold them.

But.. I still play the Warhammer 40K based video games. ^^

• 3 weeks later...

I don't play the games, as they're too expensive for my living budget. But I love the over the top lore from both universes. Fans of Chaos should get the fluff book Liber Chaotica. It's written like an in universe tome, and it explores each of the Dark Gods in great depth. Chaos Undivided lore unfortunately gets the short stick in it's section. I also recommend it to anyone who is a Lovecraft fan.

Well am glad am not alone, i begun collect Imperial Guard just year ago but think first got interested in it when was kid abut 7 years old. My earliest memory of it standing at local hobby store browsing the window for hours at and. Just wising to get enough money buy dos figures. Here i am like 17 years later. Feinly gotten around collecting my army and i love it and love all the wonderful lore i read abut. :)

imperial_guardspony_derpy_by_theoretical

• Brohoof 1

• 6 months later...