Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your favorite male pony?

RainbowMau

(edited)

I would have to say this guy nopony is more awesome then Red Medic pony 

alright but if you meant somepony from the show then Dr Whooves (yes he is from the show)

post-27623-0-15496500-1405555894.jpg

Edited by PonygamesFluttershy

(edited)

I don't really have that strong an opinion on most of the male characters. If I had to choose though, I think it would definitely be Big Mac. He's a pretty chill dude. :)

Edited by Frostgage
  • Brohoof 1

Shining Armor is very handsome.

Big Mac is very lovable.

But in the world of fashion Karl Lagerfeld is an icon and the fact that the writers have done a parody on him in the character of Hoity Toity right down to the white ponytail in the back of his head is just the best of the best to me.  I laugh so hard when I see that character.   And I adore Karl.

If you are not into fashion he would mean nothing to you so I will assume this is not the most popular answer that will be given here!  :-)  But Hoity Toity gets my vote.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Big Macintosh is the most handsome pony in Equestria. Also, he's hardworking, is basically a tank for strength, is damage resistant, and is very wise. He's also calm and kind. I think that if he were in a battle with Celestia, he would easily crush her horn and skull with one kick. Big Macintosh is the Ubermensch of ponies, waiting silently until the day comes to crush the Alicorn monarchy and declare equestria a democracy.

But second to Big Macintosh, I also admire King Sombra. But, the thing that makes me kick many points off is his ways. Sure, I like power, but the way he gains and keeps it is horrible. Just like Dolphy, he is in power by digging into ponies' fears and hatred.

thumb.jpg

*edit: I also like Sombra's awesome pallette. 

Edited by Phosphorous

• 5 months later...

I'm such a frickin' hipster, I went with Shady Daze.

img-3093674-1-shady_daze_by_ryanbate-d4v

But I like Cheese Sandwich, too. Hey, he's basically Weird Al with hooves! B)

But I do agree, the relative lack of good male characters has always been a problem in this show. They've been making some progress in Season 4 which I hope they do improve upon in Season 5.

Edited by North Wind

Shining Armor, he's an original character. :)

How? he's practically cut and pasted from Disneys "the little mermaid".

:catface:

he's in love with a mare and he's getting married, but plot twist, it's an evil monster pretending to be her and he's under under a curse.