Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your favorite male pony?

RainbowMau

Shining Armor. When he first appeared, I had some doubts (Aka the end of season 2), but gradually the character grew and became one of my favorite male characters on the show.

17 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

Probably Big Mac cause he’s funny

He's basically 99% Eeyup (boring and predictable), and like 1% funny. Not that high on my list :confused:

4 hours ago, Super Splashee said:

He's basically 99% Eeyup (boring and predictable), and like 1% funny. Not that high on my list :confused:

I think if I remembered more of the stallions I would’ve picked someone else but I still like Big Mac

• Brohoof 1

King sombra counts right?

Out of the supporting characters, big mac, RD's father and Aj's father are probably my favorites, although double diamond, star swirl and shining armor are not far behind. The majority of the well explored characters are females(although the later seasons somehow balanced it a little), so there really is no much choice. 

• 1 month later...

Sunburst! I love his design (the goatee is just so well done, very old-school unicorn and actually FITS the world where most beards and moustaches don't), I love his nervousness at times, and I love how excited he can get.

I wonder if we would watch the show it is only had those terrible male pony designs, and no mares at all?

FIM is such a gender neutral show.

Not really too big on most of the stallions but I love Sunburst. Thunderlane and Soarin are close behind

I think most of them are boring! It's like they chose to make only the mares interesting. The only stallion that is appearing multiple times in the show only has one word to repeatably say "Eyep"

I like Feather Bangs with his whole "boy band" image and singing. I wish he was in more episodes though. His voice actor, Vincent Tong, plays Flash Sentry in the Equestria Girls series.

And I like Shining Armor pretty well.

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

There's quite a number of stallions I adore. (And they all just so happen to start with S.)

Soarin, he's a cute and likeable pegasus dude.

Sunburst, I adore too.

Sandbar, one of my favorite of the six students, and adorable as well.

Stygian, I glommed onto after his episode after lots of anticipation and curiosity, and his story really touched me. In fact it was enough for me to get him as my first plush custom commission!

Edited by Toastypk

• 2 weeks later...

This waifu chart may be about 3 years old, but the majority of this characters are my favorite Male Ponies.

59e394438ec43_MyLittleHarem_LI.jpg.b910d77ce470999ec1b71f7bfdff09dd.jpg

I can't find the original base to fix the picture of Changeling Will Guide

• Brohoof 2

7 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

This waifu chart may be about 3 years old, but the majority of this characters are my favorite Male Ponies.

59e394438ec43_MyLittleHarem_LI.jpg.b910d77ce470999ec1b71f7bfdff09dd.jpg

I can't find the original base to fix the picture of Changeling Will Guide

just cover the old picture of Changeling Will Guide with a black outlined, white filled box on paint I guess :)

• Brohoof 1