Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Mlp Forums First World Problems

Moved to Elsewhere

Heheh, people not unsubscribing to the count to a million game after a month.

And finding where a certain topic is at thanks to the forum search.

-193 notifications... :(

-... they're all friends' status updates :( :(

I had the same problem too. I just go to the notification settings and turn it off. So you'll only get replies and brohoofs of your post. and comments of your status update ;).

On topic: I get lonely when I get no notifications :(

• 11 months later...

~Typing up a long message, only to get an error after clicking send, or accidentally clicking backspace and losing it all.

~When you're looking for a topic you saw before, and can't recall what exactly it's called, so you have to skim through lots of pages just to find it. >.<

~Finding an image online that only appears once when searching in Google Images, only for the forums to not support the image extension.

• Brohoof 3

Seeing old banned members or older members in past posts and remembering em. 

Using the mlpforums mobile site is a struggle.  

When you try to post a long lengthy wall of text to add to the discussion on a topic and just before you post the button or as you try to push the post button you accidentally click the back button and you go to where you were on the site before and all of that time was wasted.  It has happened to me on multiple occasions and I hate when it happens.

Then there is the long periods of time where I just can not for the like of me find a topic that interests me or find a discussion that I want to post or enter.

Lastly there are the notifications and when instead of getting something cool like somebody giving me a broohoof or responding to a post I made through a quote it's just a lot of status updates.

(edited)

-Finding it hard to make friends on the forum. I'm social in real life, but why can't I do it on the Interwebs ;-;

-To everyone saying, too MANY notifications, I say, too LITTLE notifications :P

-Watching RPs slowly die :(

THE EDIT THING

VVVVVVVVVVVV Down there. ;-;

Edited by Chill

-Notifications don't show up at all for statuses I make currently, which means most probably never see them and thus, nobody ever responds to them. Hopefully that is resolved soon. I don't make all that many at this point, but even those don't seem to matter right now.

-Getting little to no responses to a thread I make that I really like

Those are the only ones I can think of right now. :P

When you spend too long on a post, and someone else comes in and says basically the same thing before you can finalize yours.

When you spend too long on a post, and hitting "Post" simply takes you to an error screen because the topic has been shut down.

Seeing old banned members or older members in past posts and remembering em. 

I'm quoting you now in case I end up getting banned at some point. xD

I hate when I forget to unsubscribe from the Count to a Million thread before I log off. When that happens I get about 150 notifications to sort through the next day. :angry:

For that reason I want a subscribe option that would only send notifications when I'm logged in.

GETTING NINJA'D IN THE FORUM GAMES!!!! ^_^

Having to manually paste in my color and font codes to type in Mobile ^_^ Also pasting in the code to mention someone.

• Brohoof 1

I think this has already been said... but having to type in emoticons manually...

Come on, I don't have them all memorized.. :(

But I do have the most important one memorized, so it's okay. :mellow: