Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How to change how I got here on profile

ChangelingPhilosophy
Go to solution Solved by SCS,

Members can't edit that field manually. By the way, that field is only viewable by the user, moderators and administrators, not other users. 

However, I'd be glad to edit it for you if you want. What do you want it to be changed to?

• Brohoof 3

Oh thanks!

On my search to replicate love, I happened to stumble across this site. It seems to be a base for many ponies to go. Using this site, I will infiltrate secrets that Celestia would not want changelings to hear, and I shall tell Queen Chrysalis, so we may take over Cantorlot, and all of Equestria!

Thanks you for this. Now it won't look bad.

• Brohoof 1

Oh thanks!

On my search to replicate love, I happened to stumble across this site. It seems to be a base for many ponies to go. Using this site, I will infiltrate secrets that Celestia would not want changelings to hear, and I shall tell Queen Chrysalis, so we may take over Cantorlot, and all of Equestria!

Thanks you for this. Now it won't look bad.

No problem :)

Just to be clear, you want me to erase everything that is currently in that field, and replace it with what you posted?

• Brohoof 1

Oh, that's why it wasn't changed.

Yes, I do want you to do that.

Cool. I edited it now. You did spell Canterlot wrong in the text you gave me, so I fixed that upon putting it in.

• Brohoof 2

• 5 years later...

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have confirmed the issue and were able to resolve it quickly. We will be marking this as closed.