Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Bass and Treble! (From Megaman)

Shenron00

(edited)

Bass: You want me to do WHAT?!

Shenron00: You heard me.

Bass: No way! I refuse to do such a stupid thing!

Dr. Wily: Bass, just do it!

Bass: What are you gonna do if I don't?

Dr. Wily: You will do as I say, or I will deactivate both of you!

Bass: *sigh* Fine! (Takes notecard from Wily's hand) *Ahem* "Hello, my name is Bass, and this is my wolf, Treble. We were created by the brilliant, godly mind of--" You know what, this is stupid, if you're gonna make me do this, at least have this stupid kid do the intro!

Shenron00: Hey, don't take your issues out on me! [Turns to face all of you] Sorry about that whole thing, yeah, just ask Bass and Treble some questions, and they'll answer them to the best of their abilities.

post-24669-0-85343600-1405758490_thumb.jpg

Edited by Shenron00

• 1 month later...

Bass: .....It's been months now....and no one has asked a question....DOES THE PRIVILEGE OF TALKING TO THE WORLD'S STRONGEST ROBOT NOT APPEAL TO ANYONE ANYMORE?!

Me: I--

Bass: SHUT UP!

• 2 years later...

Hey Bass, I wanted to ask these 2 questions!

1. Before you teamed up with Mega Man and Proto Man to stop Dr. Wily in Mega Man: The Power Battle, did you secretly overhear plans about Dr. Wily reviving Robot Masters from Mega Man 1-7?

2. How did you manage to form a bond with your wolf, Treble?

(Note: The picture is from the ending in Mega Man: The Power Battle after completing one of the 3 routes (1-2; 3-6; 7) with any of the characters)

Mega Man The Power Battle - Ending Swag.png

• 1 year later...
(edited)
On 3/30/2017 at 8:33 PM, Sonic the Hedgehog said:

Hey Bass, I wanted to ask these 2 questions!

1. Before you teamed up with Mega Man and Proto Man to stop Dr. Wily in Mega Man: The Power Battle, did you secretly overhear plans about Dr. Wily reviving Robot Masters from Mega Man 1-7?

2. How did you manage to form a bond with your wolf, Treble?

(Note: The picture is from the ending in Mega Man: The Power Battle after completing one of the 3 routes (1-2; 3-6; 7) with any of the characters)

Mega Man The Power Battle - Ending Swag.png

(Hey, I know it’s been well over a year since you asked this, but I haven’t been around for a long time, and I felt that it wouldn’t feel right to leave this question unanswered, so here we go!)

Bass: Of course I knew about it! When you live with that old geezer, it’s impossible to not hear about his stupid plans! It really ticked me off when Wily decided to use inferior robots to take out that Mega Brat! As for Treble, we were built around the same time by Dr. Wily as a way to stand against Mega Man and that stupid red mutt of his. The geezer built me with Treble in mind and vice versa, so I guess we were literally made for each other.

Treble: bark

Bass: Heh...good boy.

Edited by Shenron00
Fixed a typo