Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Lil'Cinnamon vector requests!

Lil'Cinnamon

(edited)

Lil'Cinnamon's Vector Requests!

Requests are currently OPEN!

Currently available spaces: THREE MORE!

Requests will close after I get 10 requests, I don't want to get overwhelmed, so remember to check the status.

(Note: Clickable URL links are in the color RED and underlined.)

I thought that I would start a request shop for my vectors, I have been vectoring for a long time and I am going to try to open up requests.

IF YOU WANT A SHOW ACCURATE PICTURE OF ANY OC's, PONYSONAS, PONY SELVES, ECT. THEN THIS IS THE PLACE TO BE!

Please be patient after you request, I will take my time on making the vectors, so please, DON'T BOTHER ME countless times about if I got it done or not. Give me time. I will be fine with if you ask it every once in a while, but I will make a rule: Once every two weeks you are allowed to ask me, but don't ask more then that. If you do I might stop your request completely. KEEP THAT IN MIND!

Here is the general rule, I'm fine with you asking every once in a while, so I make the rule that you can only remind me once every two weeks. So in that two week period, you get one freebie to ask me where I'm at with it.

But if you go OVER that limit, here is how the rule will work, let me post in in a chart fashion.

In a 2 week period

Asking ------------ Penalty

Once ----------- Nothing

Twice --- Moved down to the bottom of the CURRENT batch.

Three times --- Moved to the top of the NEXT batch.

Four times --- Moved down to the bottom of the NEXT batch.

Five times --- Moved to the top of the THIRD batch.

Six times --- VECTOR REVOKED. You cannot request for another 2 weeks.

If you ask 6 times in a two week period, then I will cancel your current vector request and move slots. And if you violate that SIXTH time, you can NOT request again for two weeks, and I will keep notes on who are those violaters here on the top post, so if you are on the revoked list, then I will ignore your requests until that 2 week period is up. I will also keep note of the time I revoked you and when you are allowed to request again.

But one last thing, if you had a vector revoked once and re-request after the two week period, and then violate the rules again and get another vector revoked, then you are NOT allowed to request on my thread again.

I put this set of rules here because I do not like being pressured into making vectors, I do vectors for fun, and I wanted to contribute to this community and try to see if I can improve and share my skills with others.

THESE VECTOR REQUESTS ARE A PRIVILEGE, NOT A RIGHT.

So again, be patient, I will get them done eventually.

If you think the wait is too long, feel free to go to other request threads, I don't have a problem with that. And if you feel that you need to you can cancel your vector request.

But remember, everyone who has requested WILL get their vector. With the only exception is if they violated this rule.

I'm letting you guys ask me once every 2 weeks because maybe I can get sidetracked and sometimes I may forget, but I will try my hardest not to.

So do not be afraid to ask where I am with your vector, but also keep in mind..

I KEEP VECTOR STATUS UPDATES IN THIS THREAD, SO THE BEST THING TO DO IS IF YOU WONDER WHERE I AM IN YOUR VECTOR REQUEST, CHECK ON THE NAME LIST. PLEASE, AND THANK YOU.

AND JUST REMEMBER, READ THE CHART. EVERY TIME YOU ASK ME WHERE I AM AT VIA THIS THREAD OR PM's, YOUR VECTOR WILL GET LOWER IN THE LIST. WHEN YOU ASK, IT WILL TAKE LONGER THEN IF YOU JUST USED THE STATUS LIST! REMEMBER THE CHART.

But anyway, let me show you some examples of some of my work.

EXAMPLE ONE

EXAMPLE TWO

EXAMPLE THREE

EXAMPLE FOUR

HERE IS THE BEST EXAMPLE TO SHOW WHAT A REQUEST WOULD TURN OUT IN THE END:

img-2859316-1-spacer4sm.png

(Click the image for full version -- The OC is of the member DJ SPACER. Check out his vector request thread!)

=================================================================================

HOW TO REQUEST

Now, all you need to do is give me a reference picture, and a base picture for me to use.

SINCE I CAN'T DRAW, I DO TRACE VECTORS. SO I WILL NEED A BASE PICTURE.

If you are not sure where to find a base picture for your OC, here are a few helpful links:

MLP VECTOR CLUB ON DEVIANTART -- MY LITTLE PONY WIKIA

I will be able to draw out the mane style, so that is not a concern. I will make sure it is epic!

So here is the form you can use to submit your requests:

OC's Name:

References for color or color you want OC to be:

Reference of base/picture you want me to make into vector:

CUTIE MARK IMAGE:

Extras: (can add things like hats/glasses/bows/flowers etc...)

...And one last thing...

ONLY ORIGINAL CHARACTERS. I WILL NOT DO OFFICIAL CHARACTERS FROM THE SHOW IN THIS SPECIFIC THREAD. IF YOU WANT TO REQUEST ME TO VECTOR A SCREENSHOT OF AN OFFICIAL PONY, FEEL FREE TO PM ME!

Alright, enjoy! And again, Remember to BE PATIENT! I will get to them when I can, I am doing this for you guys, I am not always in the vector mood, so your requests might take a long time. But if you don't bother me countless times I WILL eventually get to them. Thank you!

Oh, and also...

CHECK OUT MY DEVIANTART PAGE!!

It has even more examples of my vectors and you can see how I have improved over the years.

HERE ARE MY UPDATES ON CURRENT REQUESTS

Check here to see status  on your vector. If I have started it it WILL be posted next to your name. If nothing is there, then it hasn't been started yet. Thanks for your patience!

1) Auriel

2) NioniosTheRenegade

3) lightning flash

4) Lady

5) Ashley

6) Sapphiredragoon

7) Pripyat Pony

I will be starting these soon!

Edited by Lil'Cinnamon

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OC's Name: Microburst

img-2847530-1-AurielsRequest_zpse00de81e

tumblr_m5bslqe2Ow1qc5ffho1_1280.png

CUTIE MARK IMAGE:

lHEoNmW.png

OC's Name: Lighting Flash

post-17498-0-95012300-1385421964_thumb.png

post-17498-0-94205300-1405606570.png

CUTIE MARK IMAGE: 

post-17498-0-82329600-1391876533_thumb.png

Extras: (can add things like hats/glasses/bows/flowers etc...) If you don't mind puting on a purple bowtie on him.

Thank you. 

:)

OC's Name: Possessed

References for color or color you want OC to be: post-26201-0-05907400-1405618917.png

post-26201-0-53214200-1405618958_thumb.png

post-26201-0-64758100-1405619441_thumb.png

(Ref^)

Extras: I was wondering if you can put in a dark orange checkered shirt on her, a military cap and black gloves on her hooves please. .3.

(edited)

OC's Name:

Art Streak

References for color or color you want OC to be: ?

Reference:

927J0O6.png

Colors:

vaffiwb.png

49gDJnl.png

Cutie Mark Image (needs to be vectored, but the cutie mark is just black and white):

Lp2t6gG.png

I would like the .svg file please! Thanks for taking the time to do this.

Edited by Ashley

I would like the .svg file please! Thanks for taking the time to do this.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I make these vectors with Photoshop, so you would be getting a .PSD file. Is that okay?

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I make these vectors with Photoshop, so you would be getting a .PSD file. Is that okay?

Yes, that's fine by me. Thanks again for doing this for me, I really appreciate it. :)

(edited)

OC's Name: Star Dancer

References for color or color you want OC to be: First Image below

Reference of base/picture you want me to make into vector: Second image

CUTIE MARK IMAGE: It's the Star and Moon in the Corner of it

Extras: nothing

post-26018-0-99966000-1405625179_thumb.jpg

post-26018-0-83180700-1405626399_thumb.png

Edited by Sapphiredragoon

Yes, that's fine by me. Thanks again for doing this for me, I really appreciate it. :)

Alrighty then. No problem! Just remember to be patient! It might be a while before I get yours done.

<Insert Request Here>

Do you have any good pictures or color references? I would need that, because that paper drawing doesn't get the colors out so well. Thanks! ^^

OC's Name: Diego.

References for color or color you want OC to be: In first attachment.

Reference of base/picture you want me to make into vector: http://mlp-vectorclub.deviantart.com/art/Charming-Smile-441200078

CUTIE MARK IMAGE: In second attachment.

post-10207-0-15664300-1405628435_thumb.png

post-10207-0-54712100-1405628456.jpg

(edited)

Alrighty then. No problem! Just remember to be patient! It might be a while before I get yours done.

Do you have any good pictures or color references? I would need that, because that paper drawing doesn't get the colors out so well. Thanks! ^^

Here is something better for colors a Pony Creator Picture, the cutiemark is still on the Other Picture

post-26018-0-15426100-1405629306_thumb.png

Edited by Sapphiredragoon

Here is something better for colors a Pony Creator Picture, the cutiemark is still on the Other Picture

Alright, thanks! I will get started on these soon, I dunno when, but I still have 3 slots open!

Anyone that goes over the slot limit will be saved and be the first ones in my next batch. Thanks!

Quick question. I have a changeling OC king that transforms into a ponysona of mine like this pic.

http://princessebet.deviantart.com/art/Father-and-Daughter-464760237

I have better pics for the ponysona and the cutie mark but would you be able to even do it? Btw i am nioniosbbb on dA just added to watch.

Sorry. xD

But you just need good reference pictures. I will try my best! ^^ I want to let you guys have things epic, and I can learn new techniques on my vectors, so shoot away. ^^

Sorry. xD

But you just need good reference pictures. I will try my best! ^^ I want to let you guys have things epic, and I can learn new techniques on my vectors, so shoot away. ^^

Oh okay here's the deal... I will post tommorrow for you to do tidal rider and all art i have for him ok? Just you wait.

I liked the one you did for me before and I am back to request again if you accept  ^_^

OC's Name:

Spacer

Pony2_zps3026bba0.png

rainbow_puts_her_hooves_up_by_birthofthe

CUTIE MARK IMAGE:

Cutiemark_zps91a23841.png

Extras: It would be cool if you could add a flower by my ear  ^_^ 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sorry that is is taking a long time guys! I've been very busy, especially with work. Since this is the last week at work this weekend or next week I will get started on them!

Thanks for your patience everyone!

(edited)

I seem to be having an abundance of new OC ideas, so I thought I would go ahead and ask for a vector!

Name: Cynthia, or Cortana, or ????

References for color or color you want OC to be: #F9F9F9 (HTML color for mane and tail) (Streak highlights in the mane and tail --> #FF5C33)

Reference of base/picture you want me to make into vector: (This is the hair style I would like, along with the additional accessories in the hair.)  (Searching Blazblue Rachel in google images will turn up more as well.) post-19171-0-06519800-1406755624.png

(Here is the base I would like you to do, minus the hoof in front of the face.) post-19171-0-47229400-1406755848_thumb.png

CUTIE MARK IMAGE: None

Eye color #FF3300

If you could do this, I would love you forever! ^~^

Edited by Aquaspark

OC's Name: Vahrii

c954c43d22542e728370b49f37c04484.png

comet_tail_worried_by_rda5h-d53yhep.png

CUTIE MARK IMAGE:

post-13377-0-56284400-1406758839.png

Can you please keep the fang and the vest? Thank you.

P.S: It's a male, that's just my drawing style :P

OC's Name: Vahrii

img-2912027-1-c954c43d22542e728370b49f37

img-2912027-2-comet_tail_worried_by_rda5

CUTIE MARK IMAGE:

Can you please keep the fang and the vest? Thank you.

P.S: It's a male, that's just my drawing style :P

I think his fangs make him look cuter! :3

OC's Name: Hurricane

Reference for OC:

Her body, mane, and tail are black.QdQYKOk.jpg?1

Reference of base/picture:

iTADl3B.png

Cutiemark:

Don't have a pic. It's just three white tornadoes.

Extras: Her onyx collar

yJ5INVE.jpg

Name: Havoc

post-28004-0-70998400-1407181423_thumb.png

post-28004-0-99277900-1407181397_thumb.png

Cutie mark (closer): 

post-28004-0-89066600-1407181446.jpg

Extras: Could you make her have a fang, coming out. As well as could you please make this have a transparent background?

Edited by SwaggyTurtle