Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Discord

Old Fluttershy

what is the latest activity you've done with Fluttershy?

Ah, good. Glad we are on the same page.

And me and Fluttershy are having a tea party in two days time now. That's why I'm traveling to Ponyville.

Ah, Canterlot, such a lovely town don't you think? Of course I don't stay in one place for too long. Oh, no I'm much to busy to be kept in one place. Too many lives I can "make better" *wink, wink* although when I'm in Canterlot, I'll mostly be talking to those lovely princesses Celestia and Luna. They can be such a bore though. I prefer those ponies in Ponyville.

Where do you normally live?

Well why aren't you teleporting???

Well, what fun is that? They day the best part is the journey, do they not?

Where do you normally live?

Oh, Celestia gave me a nice little piece of land in which to build my house on. Very chaotic if I do say so myself. :)

• Brohoof 1

Soooo is there anypony that could rival your magic?

Anypony that could rival my magic? Ha, of course not! Except that Tirek character if I let him get strong enough. But we all know that is never happening again.

That's nice.

Thank you sir.

Anypony that could rival my magic? Ha, of course not! Except that Tirek character if I let him get strong enough. But we all know that is never happening again.

Thank you sir.

Hmmm idk maybe twilight can some day. So how was your day so far my friend? And yes Discord you are a friend
  • Brohoof 1

Hmmm idk maybe Twilight can some day. SO how was your day so far my friend? And yes Discord you are a friend

Pfff, the day Twilight's power surpasses mine is the day that I lose all my powers. And my day was just wonderful, friend. I turned a little rabbit into a big sumo wrestler! :lol: Don't worry, he won't leave my house like that.

Do you do any pranks on Fluttershy?

Of course not! Unfortunantly, she is the one pony that is too sensitive to play pranks on. I, of course, don't want to hurt her feelings...Oh my Celestia! I'm...I'm...becoming soft.  :o

Discord do you play call of duty ghosts

Call of Duty ghosts? No, I can't say that I have.

• Brohoof 1

So how many times have you visited Fluttershy since you reformed?

I can't really say, more than a dozen perhaps. :lol:

I'm joking of course, I've seen her about well...I never really kept track but I know it's been more than twenty. Hmmm, maybe Twilight could help me with this memory issue?

• Brohoof 1

I can't really say, more than a dozen perhaps. :lol:

I'm joking of course, I've seen her about well...I never really kept track but I know it's been more than twenty. Hmmm, maybe Twilight could help me with this memory issue?

Possibly. Well anywho I have another question of friendshi. You have to be honest to or il have Fluttershy give you....The Stare!!!! Lol.

What are the poaitives you see in me and the negatives? Just from looking at my profile, and the way ive been talking with you. :)

• Brohoof 1

What are the posatives you see in me and the negatives?

Oh, no anything but those disapproving eyes!...hahahahahahahahahahahaha,

oh I never get tired of that. About your positives, you're caring you like to know what ponies are up to and to help them if they need it...I think. Hmm, you kind of sound like Fluttershy.

However, this um, kindness, causes you to get into people's personal lives and you can come across as annoying, kind of like me! :lol:

And that my friend is the honest answer to your question.

Hmm, Rarity is just fun to mess around with, just poof some green hair on her head and she has a "freak out!" Ah, it's so funny.

Princess Luna is fine, I guess, she did trap me in stone though. Plus she never writes or visits. (sigh) her high princess life must be too much to handle if she can't see me...maybe I should go see her?

• Brohoof 1

I have a question for you discord. After tirek convinced you to abandon your friends and after achieving the power he needed abandoned you, how did you feel about twilight gave all her alicorn power to save her friends. You included?

After Tirek convinced you to abandon your friends and after achieving the power he needed abandoned you, how did you feel about Twilight gave all her Alicorn power to save her friends. You included?

That was just...heart wrenching! (sniff).

But honestly you REALLY think I would leave my FRIENDS to hang out and dry like that! It was a brrriliant plan created by yours truly.

(edited)

That was just...heart wrenching! (sniff).

But honestly you REALLY think I would leave my FRIENDS to hang out and dry like that! It was a brrriliant plan created by yours truly.

I never doubted you for a second. But what I was most curious about was his medallion you gave twilight for that last key and said it meant true friendship when it was a token of betrayal. Edited by aurabullet10

But what I was most curious about was his medallion you gave twilight for that last key and said it meant true friendship when it was a token of betrayal.

Well I'm sorry, it was the only thing I had on me at the time and I didn't have magic to make something else appear.