(edited)

I dare you to turn DJ  back to normal!

Your about as fun as Celestia. :okiedokielokie:

Fine *snaps fingers and DJ-Shy turns to normal*

Truth or dare?

*smug face*

I think someone's jelly!

*turns into jelly*

Well, I guess your right. I don't get why I have to be jelly though? Why not jam?

Edited by Old Fluttershy
  • Brohoof 1

tell me how is a normal day to you?

Are you asking me what I do on a normal day? Or how I feel on a normal one-of-a-kind day?

Well, let's see on a normal day I'll probably check in on my friends and if I feel like it I'll "have some fun" with them. Otherwise I'll just go someplace where nopony can bother me and "stretch" my powers a bit. But don't worry I return things to normal.

As for how I feel on a one-of-a-kind day, just awful. No chaos to be found (sigh) that's why I'm around. To liven up ponies days.

Are you asking me what I do on a normal day? Or how I feel on a normal one-of-a-kind day?

Well, let's see on a normal day I'll probably check in on my friends and if I feel like it I'll "have some fun" with them. Otherwise I'll just go someplace where nopony can bother me and "stretch" my powers a bit. But don't worry I return things to normal.

As for how I feel on a one-of-a-kind day, just awful. No chaos to be found (sigh) that's why I'm around. To liven up ponies days.

post-18984-0-98404500-1399340807.gif now, if Tirek wouldnt betray you, you would keep betraying your friends and doom Equestria?

if Tirek wouldn't betray you, you would keep  betraying your friends and doom Equestria?

Does nopony understand!!!!!...(sigh)...of course I knew Tirek would betray me! I've known about him. He caste aside his own brother for goodness sake. If he was willing to do that to his brother, well, of course he would have no trouble doing the same to me.

Which out of Twilight and her friends excluding Fluttershy do you like the most

Oh, so you want to go there now do you?

Very well, if I must say I do enjoy having Pinkie Pie around. However, I do enjoy messing with Twilight.

If I really must choose I would have to go with Twilight.

Really? Wow. It wasn't meant to be cruel I was just wondering. I pick dare

Oh, if I can't handle such a chaotic question then I don't deserve to be called the master of chaos!

I dare you to let me live with you for a week without criticizing what I do. Oh, and no stopping what I do either.

Ook. I don't have a home. Truth or dare

.........well, that backfired. Truth

Did you create the poison joke?

Also, have you ever thrown a yellow cucumber out of your ear?

Poison joke? Ah, such a wonderfully chaotic plant. While I would love to say that I created it, forget it, I DID CREATE THE POISON JOKE!!

Yellow cucumber out of my ear?

*pulls a yellow cucumber out of ear*

satisfied?

.........well, that backfired. Truth

Poison joke? Ah, such a wonderfully chaotic plant. While I would love to say that I created it, forget it, I DID CREATE THE POISON JOKE!!

Yellow cucumber out of my ear?

*pulls a yellow cucumber out of ear*

satisfied?

Where do you live?

Where do you live?

I live in a nice little place just outside of Equestria, where I can be as chaotic as I want and not have anypony bother me.

What do you think of logics?

Validating a reason based on observation...I guess it can be handy at some points, but I prefer making my own logic.

Discord, what do you dream about?

(sigh) unfortunately, I admit it! I dream about ruling Equestria again, with Fluttershy by my side as my one and only friend.

Sadly that dream will never become a reality. I guess I can live without ruling Equestria though, those 6 ponies are all the fun I need.

What would you do if a colt asked Fluttershy or celestia out for a date?

I don't care what happens to Celestia, and as long as this "stallion" didn't take up mine and Fluttershy's time then I wouldn't do anything to "annoy them" *wink, wink*