1734229.gif

large.png

large.png

Spoiler

Also, this yaranaika (don't google it) reference (?) from the comics:

200528215824.png.4f7163097d9dbe42f4980fe138b73668.png

(edited)
On 6/12/2020 at 12:24 PM, TomDaBombMLP said:

Definitely the Mane Six (Especially Twilight) disintegrating. It was originally going to be even worse. Just look at this! :scoots:

That is definitely one of the creepiest moments – I found it a bit disappointing (though completely understandable) that they ended up toning it down.

The first one that came to my mind was this Rarity scene from "Fame and Misfortune":

The closest MLP ever got to a jumpscare. :mlp_blink:

Edited by Tacodidra
  • Brohoof 4

• 2 weeks later...

That one scene where that character is fantasizing about Applejack with the applesauce all over her mouth. That was disgusting.

• Brohoof 2

Newbie Dash and it's general "bullying and hazing are perfectly acceptable things to do!" nature

• Brohoof 2

I don’t know about you guys but the fact Pinkie is married and is a mother doesn’t sit right for me.. I don’t have issue with the ship itself but I think when you known pinkie for years and now she’s a mother and married, well it’s like when you learned that your childhood friend got married and become a parent.  I guess I don’t like thinking about how life moves on with you ending up married with kids and it repeats. :scoots:

As for outside the show the comics has pretty dark shit, but not as dark as this part here

Spoiler

4B65C362-0FA4-4575-B367-5DECD1D907B4.thumb.jpeg.2c3ae39c19778b16498a9943e3076d56.jpeg
A0FF380B-3250-45AA-BE05-CA48EFEC5689.thumb.jpeg.6fe80147391bc3c733c7ecfc08ab5a48.jpeg

7 hours ago, Megas said:

Newbie Dash and it's general "bullying and hazing are perfectly acceptable things to do!" existence

Wow, if we accept actual events in the show, then I think Scootaloo's parents' "love and care" for their own disabled child takes the cake! :yeahno:

• Brohoof 3

Probably when King Sombra and the Storm King died (even though the Storm King was in the movie and not the show). Even though King Sombra came back it was weird to see him break apart. Seeing the war in The Cutie Remark was also pretty dark, especially after seeing how harshly it affected Ponyville.

• Brohoof 2

On 6/30/2020 at 8:03 AM, AlexanderThrond said:

That part in "The Ending of the End" when Chrysalis nearly rips Spike's wings off. 

It probably was the best part, as it took the audience by surprise.

Spike riding Twilight Sparkle in Winter Wrap Up.... Very disturbing image.

(edited)
On 6/27/2020 at 9:02 PM, Booker said:

The part in A Royal Problem where Luna's teeth fall out in her dream. That was horrifying, and I have no idea how it made it onto a children's show.

I remember seeing that in my dreams

I think it actually has a meaning, if you look it up

Edited by Muffinnz

5 minutes ago, Muffinnz said:

I remember seeing that in my dreams

I think it actually has a meaning tho

It usually symbolizes a loss of control in ones life due to stress kind of thing. 
Also most of the moments mentioned here I agree with. 

• Brohoof 1

Honestly what first comes to mind for me is the season five premier, both those episodes were chalk-full of creepy/weird stuff, at least I thought so. From the mane 6 being locked up in that room with the loudspeaker to that scene where Night Glider, Sugar Belle, and Party Favor corner the mane 6 in that dark basement with those big-ass creepy smiles on their faces to when Starlight Glimmer rips off their cutie marks in that cave with all the town ponies watching once again with those big creepy smiles on their faces, that was all really creepy.weird stuff. I mean it in a good way though, I love those episodes, but they do give off an unsettling vibe for sure. :blink: 

• Brohoof 2

Some moments on the cutie map were disturbing, the mean six melting(visually wise it takes the cake) is up there for sure, and twilight's mental break down in lesson zero was great too(visually wise, the episode itself was hilarious), some of the facial expressions in other episodes were quite disturbing as well. 

• Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...

1226606.gif

Can't believe no-one's brought this up. It's creepy when you can't see the edges of Princess Luna's front hooves ... but now I've noticed them here, I'm not sure if that makes it even scarier with the way they are hanging

28 minutes ago, Stardust Live said:

Can't believe no-one's brought this up. It's creepy when you can't see the edges of Princess Luna's front hooves ... but now I've noticed them here, I'm not sure if that makes it even scarier with the way they are hanging

I’m pretty sold on this theory...

Spoiler

245F59EF-58C9-4F94-BF58-12072078BB07.thumb.png.b2db79b8d4ab74155e35cb8f5f22a6d2.png

• Brohoof 1