Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Most disturbing moment in the show?

RainbowMau

6 minutes ago, RDDash said:

I don't particularly remember. I think that petrifying little filly counts as disturbing.

Even if said filly nearly got everyone killed and such, yeah..
There could have been a different fate for her. Just put the trio in Tartarus and that's it.
The backlash wouldn't have been as awful.

Pinkie Pie feeling sad in one of the earlier seasons. I could really see how she felt about being forgotten for a second (the rest of the Mane Six didn't fortunately, they greeted her at the farmhouse). But it's still a terrifying thing to think about honestly. 

Edited by TransitPony

7 minutes ago, Rushing cash said:

Swamp fever is a pretty disturbing disease, its a fate worse than death.

large.jpeg

And the fact most likely all of those trees we saw in that episode(I think there was alot of them, yes?) were probably victims of Swamp Fever.

• Brohoof 1

41 minutes ago, nightshroud96 said:

And the fact most likely all of those trees we saw in that episode(I think there was alot of them, yes?) were probably victims of Swamp Fever.

This is just the icing on the cake.

2 minutes ago, Rushing cash said:

This is just the icing on the cake.

Makes me wonder if that Swamp Fever is actually some curse that was made long ago.
Because something about that disease seems to set it off from the other diseases, even in a world of fantasy like Equestria.

1 hour ago, nightshroud96 said:

Makes me wonder if that Swamp Fever is actually some curse that was made long ago.
Because something about that disease seems to set it off from the other diseases, even in a world of fantasy like Equestria.

We also have flowers like poison joke so everything is possible(we also had the cutie pox). However we don't know a lot of diseases from equestria(and nothing suggested it being a curse), so we can't really have a clear picture.

I can think of a couple.

- Sombra's death vanishment

- the mean six death detransformation

- Applejack seeing skeleton Granny Smith's head fall of to her hooves in Scare Master

- Zecora almost dying and nobody cared but Fluttershy for some reason

- Discord almost dying vanishing

Edited by Ittoni
  • Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, Ittoni said:

I can think of a couple.

- Sombra's death vanishment

- Applejack seeing skeleton Granny Smith's head fall of to her hooves in Scare Master

- Zecora almost dying and nobody cared but Fluttershy for some reason

Nobody but Fluttershy was worried about Zecora dying there?
Which people did Fluttershy tried to ask for help?

Just now, nightshroud96 said:

Nobody but Fluttershy was worried about Zecora dying there?
Which people did Fluttershy tried to ask for help?

cmon. Even if she only went with twilight and spike, Spike fucking went back to sleep wan twitwi didn't seem to have any kind of rush for a thing that could kill zecora in a week with no leads to a cure. If it were not for Fluttershy the cure would have never been found because twi didn't seemed to be in any hurry. And then she gets distracted reading Medlebrook's diary. WTF Twilight.

1 minute ago, Ittoni said:

cmon. Even if she only went with twilight and spike, Spike fucking went back to sleep wan twitwi didn't seem to have any kind of rush for a thing that could kill zecora in a week with no leads to a cure. If it were not for Fluttershy the cure would have never been found because twi didn't seemed to be in any hurry. And then she gets distracted reading Medlebrook's diary. WTF Twilight.

Well thats.. really bizarre honestly.

1 minute ago, Ittoni said:

I have to agree, while I like the episode, twilight was pretty out of character here, it did feel like twilight didn't care much about zecora about to turn into a tree, I get the massage they tried to convey but it simply felt forced.

5 minutes ago, Rushing cash said:

I have to agree, while I like the episode, twilight was pretty out of character here, it did feel like twilight didn't care much about zecora about to turn into a tree, I get the massage they tried to convey but it simply felt forced.

They could have just say she was looking into the diary to try to find a cure or at least info that could do that since Meadowbrook dealt with that disease iirc.
But for Spike.. haven't saw the episode but the fact the writers made him just not care and go back to sleep is really aggravating.
Like why did they got to make Spike look bad like that. I can think up of a reason for Twilight(like trying to find answers in Meadowbrook's journal) but I got nothing on why Spike would do that.

1 minute ago, nightshroud96 said:

They could have just say she was looking into the diary to try to find a cure or at least info that could do that since Meadowbrook dealt with that disease iirc.
But for Spike.. haven't saw the episode but the fact the writers made him just not care and go back to sleep is really aggravating.
Like why did they got to make Spike look bad like that. I can think up of a reason for Twilight(like trying to find answers in Meadowbrook's journal) but I got nothing on why Spike would do that.

I am not sure spike even knew about it, they did not tell him about zecora on screen at least.

1 minute ago, nightshroud96 said:

Oh no. She actually gets upset because she couldn't finish reading about medlebrook's boyfriend or something and she wanted to know how it ended just as Fluttershy scolds her.

15 minutes ago, Ittoni said:

Oh no. She actually gets upset because she couldn't finish reading about medlebrook's boyfriend or something and she wanted to know how it ended just as Fluttershy scolds her.

The only explanation I can think of is that fluttershy did not tell twilight that the disease turn ponies into trees, but its  really big stretch, and even later on twi is pretty laid back on it, she even let shy sleep for 3 days... 

Poor zecora :sunny:

As for other disturbing and creepy moments, rockhoof wanting to be turned to stone(and eventually twilight agrees to go with his plan temporarily) is worth a mention, and so do a few moments in the cutie remark, like chrysalis about to kill zecora(...) and maybe the war against sombra.

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Rushing cash said:

The only explanation I can think of is that fluttershy did not tell twilight that the disease turn ponies into trees, but its  really big stretch, and even later on twi is pretty laid back on it, she even let shy sleep for 3 days... 

Poor zecora :sunny:

As for other disturbing and creepy moments, rockhoof wanting to be turned to stone(and eventually twilight agrees to go with his plan temporarily) is worth a mention, and so do a few moments in the cutie remark, like chrysalis about to kill zecora(...) and maybe the war against sombra.

Oh yeah! Rockhoof is a pretty dark one. I can understand accidents and villains wanting to kill others but Rocky wanted to basically kill himself out of depression 

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Ittoni said:

My jaw rarely ever drops in shock watching this show, but that part genuinely frightened me. Especially when I found out about the original...

:eww:

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, AveryGamerDude said:

I can't think of anything really disturbing in the show... but the part where Queen Chrysalis rotated her head 360 degrees in "To Where and Back Again" was pretty creepy. :yeahno:

It was cool :sneer:

School Raze Part 2 had the Cutie Mark Crusaders locked up in the janitor’s closet.  They remained in there for 12 or more hours overnight without food, water, or even a :sealed:bathroom.  What’s worse is Sweetie Belle’s head became the victim of evil magic claws and a bucket.  Let THAT sink in.