Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who wants their OC in a game

corrosioncorridor

name:Cheryl Blossom

backstory:an orphan who loves science and nature,scholar of canterlot university

fighting style:usage of horn to attack with fire

music theme:something like "dialga fight to the finish!"from pokemon mystery dungeon explorers of sky

its stage:science lab or everfree frorest

species:unicorn

dialog:

special attack:"its ok,its just the magic of science!"

character selection:"Pick science!"

winning reaction:"science is always right!"

losing reaction:"Me?fail?Nooooo!"

cutie mark refer to my avatar(my avatar is my OC

good

What's the OC name. Shuriken Everfree

Gender (if it has one) Male

Backstory (don't right a novel on it) He's the King of the Everfree Ponies and their military Commander, he was trained to fight from the day he was born.

Taking his mother's place as the ruler of his small nation he began his campaign to take back their empire and unite the lands.

Falling in love with a beautiful mare named Daisy who then tells him that she's pregnant with his child, she forces him to promise her not to die on the battlefield.

It's powers of fighting style

Melee fighter (Katana) 

Uses Quick step styled ability  (From bleach or naruto)

Uses a medium range attack where he throws a shuriken in the direction of his target.

It's music theme: Only thing i know for real https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubiZDYU7mv0

It's stage(make up your own) A burning Everfree forest. 

species: Everfree pony (Earth pony)

His character traits: He's serious, mature and he's handy with a sword.

His dialog:

Character selection: "Destiny calls..."

Beginning of the round: "Equestria will Fall, i'll see to that myself."

"Your defeat is inevitable!"

At defeat: "Daisy... I'm sorry."

cutie mark (if any) A Shuriken (Ninja star) Being engulfed by dark blue flames

how old is he: early 20's (Human age)

is he good or bad:  Chaotic Good

(edited)

Can she be the ultimate mary sue?

Midnight Glaze

Female

Backstory: Midnight Glaze is a middle-class pony who loves being nice to people and fighting for fun.

Pink magic that flows from her and surrounds her. It can strike at random.  Also, white sunlight magic.

music theme:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZxPM4ZRjKI

The stage: A shady forest with little patches of light.

character traits: Energetic and bubbly.

dialog:

Character selection: "Yeah, let's do this!"

Beginning of the round: "You think you can beat me?"

"I am indestructible!"

Sunlight attack: "Justice!"

At victory: "Good prevails once again!"

At defeat: "This can't be happening!"

cutie mark: A light purple heart with a triangle of white light behind it

how old is she: 16

is she good or bad: Antihero

Edited by Midnight Gaze

Ok it was a bad idea for me to end this contest on 8/22/14, but I'm gonna stick to my word, but I'm gonna add a new rule.

Read over other to make sure that your OC is not to similar I got like 8 OC that are writer and 5 that use swords.

And since this is all happening so fast I'm gonna take a break soon to spend some time with my dad, I rarely get to see the man because he's got two more kids to take care of and live about 13 hours away and that's only non stop driving.

I will check this daily and when this contest is over I will mail you a note telling you that the contest is over and a character trailer of you fighter.

Also how's this as a final boss theme

I don't mind if you need to remove the mechanical wings, but keep it if you can. also, you are absolutely right! He lost his wings in a war.

I'm was just wondering what was his name before gear heart, cause have that name before he got metal wings make little sense.

name:Cheryl Blossom

backstory:an orphan who loves science and nature,scholar of canterlot university

fighting style:usage of horn to attack with fire

music theme:something like "dialga fight to the finish!"from pokemon mystery dungeon explorers of sky

its stage:science lab or everfree frorest

dialog:

special attack:"its ok,its just the magic of science!"

character selection:"Pick science!"

winning reaction:"science is always right!"

losing reaction:"Me?fail?Nooooo!"

cutie mark refer to my avatar(my avatar is my OC

good

This character is gonna be part of the roster, cause of the idea of a Equestia 40 years after the show now has gone into a steam punk era cause there is a lot of big machines that run on gears and what not, so a scientist makes sense. Not to mention I can imagine your character throwing some test tube fill with something explosive at her enemies. 

• Brohoof 1

this will be interesting :P

Name: Hyper

Backstory: Soldier and Royal guard to princess Celestia and Princess Luna, Hyper was born into Samurai tradition in a colony outside Equestria, he grew up mastering his samurai combat and made the rank of samurai shortly into his adult life, however he also took a liking to alternative magic, something shunned apon in that culture, and learned one of these artforms in the form of pyromancy, this was later discovered and he was Exiled to Equestria, and now takes service to the Princesses.

Fighting Style.

Mainly only using his katana in combat, he will also use his hoof in pyromancy if a target leaves his range, The flame can be fused with his sword creating more devistating melee attacks, at the loss of his ranged ability until this magical combination is removed

It's music theme:

It's stage:

Stage is simple, the fighting area is situated outside a japanese style building such as this 

img_6000-japanese-temple.jpg

Other than that the location would be mainly green with plenty of foliage around such as trees and tall grass 

species:

Earth Pony

His character traits

Quite Disiplined and makes subtle comments on the other oppoment at normal times until he starts to take hits and makes mistakes in which case his attitude and tone takes to a more panicking state.

His dialog 

"Celestia ordered this one!"   "captain armour has commanded me to deal with this conflict"

"and slash. and cut and BURN"    "Razor sharp steel heading your way!"

"lets heat this fight up"    "Ready to feel the burn?"

"Stop holding back and HIT ME!"   "I'm taking, no hits here COME ON!"

"No restraint, no mercy"   

"Alright, not going as planned here"    "Not my best state"

"Thats better, keep fighting like that!"   "Jeez this hurts"

"COME ON STOP TAKING HITS!"   "This is going downhill fast"

"A victory in the name of Equestria!"  "I've, failed."

cutie mark (if any)

Check image for referance

how old is it

Adult

is he good or bad 

Borderline Good.

a2hrqt7.png?1

Also, Image of the OC

I like the idea of a zedra/pony hybrid and her powers were very close to one of my own O.C so I had to down grade my a little to make your's not seem like a clone but with the powers different and her original backstory she now a whole  new character 

While reading this I was like Crap I already have a fighter with a sword, then I compared the 2 and relieved they could be two completely different characters. your's has no horn and wing while the other has no wing and and a horn, that and her swords about twice as long .... that sounded so wrong

Wait.... so does that mean my OC was accepted?

• 2 weeks later...

just asking but when will the game be realesed?

way after 08/22/14 cause that;s when the contest ends and games take awhile to make.

this will be interesting :P

Name: Hyper

Backstory: Soldier and Royal guard to princess Celestia and Princess Luna, Hyper was born into Samurai tradition in a colony outside Equestria, he grew up mastering his samurai combat and made the rank of samurai shortly into his adult life, however he also took a liking to alternative magic, something shunned apon in that culture, and learned one of these artforms in the form of pyromancy, this was later discovered and he was Exiled to Equestria, and now takes service to the Princesses.

Fighting Style.

Mainly only using his katana in combat, he will also use his hoof in pyromancy if a target leaves his range, The flame can be fused with his sword creating more devistating melee attacks, at the loss of his ranged ability until this magical combination is removed

It's music theme:

It's stage:

Stage is simple, the fighting area is situated outside a japanese style building such as this 

img-2892374-1-img_6000-japanese-temple.j

Other than that the location would be mainly green with plenty of foliage around such as trees and tall grass 

species:

Earth Pony

His character traits

Quite Disiplined and makes subtle comments on the other oppoment at normal times until he starts to take hits and makes mistakes in which case his attitude and tone takes to a more panicking state.

His dialog 

"Celestia ordered this one!"   "captain armour has commanded me to deal with this conflict"

"and slash. and cut and BURN"    "Razor sharp steel heading your way!"

"lets heat this fight up"    "Ready to feel the burn?"

"Stop holding back and HIT ME!"   "I'm taking, no hits here COME ON!"

"No restraint, no mercy"   

"Alright, not going as planned here"    "Not my best state"

"Thats better, keep fighting like that!"   "Jeez this hurts"

"COME ON STOP TAKING HITS!"   "This is going downhill fast"

"A victory in the name of Equestria!"  "I've, failed."

cutie mark (if any)

Check image for referance

how old is it

Adult

is he good or bad 

Borderline Good.

img-2892374-2-a2hrqt7.png

Also, Image of the OC

I really like this OC, cause MLP doesn't really touch on cultures too much (with the exeption of Zecora being a african witch doctor) and I love to see different cultures. But I do have some questions 1. does he use his mouth to hold the sword, cause I don't see the a horn. 2. Is he Chinese or japanese 3. What does the cutie mark symbol mean cause I don't know much about symbols in other cultures.

Wait.... so does that mean my OC was accepted?

does this answer your question

http://yeeeeeeeeeeeeeees.com/

If is link doesn't work look up M Bison yes

• Brohoof 2

name sylax

gender n/a

background story: synthetic bio mechanical wepon with a glichy rouge ai hell bent on collecting data to fight better

powers: blades come out of limbs and complet free movement of ever limb hips head stances in to odd poses

back ground music: any thing fitting i cant think of any

species: synthetic

traits: : talks like a program script gliches and reveals a angery ai

dialog:run scenirio (depends on charecter its fighting its best you decide that or just give every charecter a uniqenumber)  system sta/i I WONT LOSSE TO YOU 

error system failing run protocall 149257 data s-s-secure--------

error sys/auuuuggggghhhhh i cant looooo-

bad

Edited by flutersparkle

Please could I try out with Emily rose?

Name : Emily Rose

Cutie Mark : Below v

Weapon : Below v

Theme : 

http://www.mediafire.com/listen/xk2bmfi32j0vime/Bats+(Aftermath+Remix)+Instrumental.mp3

Speech:

'I may be shy but not with this'

'Roses are dangerous'

'your not supposed to be here, are you'

Backstory:

Emily Rose had attended the canterlot school for young unicorns. She was shy and didn't have many friends. She was the last in her class to get her cutie mark which was achieved by her going to the gardens and managing to create a small sculpture made entirely out of roses. She didn't manage to get very high like other fillies and colts who were then doing spells such as very hard spells. Emily decided to leave canterlot and move to the small town of ponyville. She had a rose store set up there and it took a while before ponies started to come in and buy rose sculptures. She has a few more friends but she would risk herself to help her friends.

Traits : Shy, Strong, Magic, Honest, Creatice, daydreamer.

post-28673-0-80497800-1407659377.jpg

post-28673-0-43813400-1407659388.png

post-28673-0-24463200-1407659582_thumb.png

Edited by Francesca Lucchini

Ok this is important.

I realized that I can't make this game by my self and well I've decided to do this 

Any artist work can be in the game however here are the rules.

1. You can choose what character you want to do.

2. The way the engine works it like stop motion of a gif so your gonna have to draw a lot.

3. You must send me a full line of drawings not just a single picture.

4. Must be 16 frames per second( subjected to change)

5. Eat more citrus foods.

6. Talk to me before you starting on drawing anything so I don't have 20 artist drawing a OC standing animation.

7. Must be a BMP image file. The engine only takes that type for whatever reason the engine has.

8. I've had problems making these so try to use the program the Mane6 team used on the original fighting is magic to make the images cause when I tried it said it had too many colors 256 to be exact.

9. Even if you make one animation you will be credited in the credits.

10. Send me them frame by frame to me through gmail along with your name so you can receive full credit where it's do.

corrosioncorridor@gmail.com

I'm also gonna start a new topic on this to help so this topic won't be cluttered by artist.

Name: Kolten

Backstory: After attempting human transfusion he absorbed some volitle black energy that he can use. But in times of hatred it can take him over. Uses technology to speak. (Uses robotic voice/vocaloid)

Fighting: Uses dark energy mostly (Aura blastes, can summon a scythe). Uses usual unicorn powers Shadow form. (Which shows him engulfed by the shadows) which he uses once and cannot use again.Fueled by the energy of his dead opponents.

Stage: A Ghostly Etheral Dimension.

Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9I7OQ0g2l5k

Dialogue: "Reckless moron you cannot defeat me" "Why so Heroic?"  "I am the reaper!" "Scratchy Bitch!" "

Cutie Mark:Black Ghostly Scythe  

Image img-2868179-1-3cfee7001889958bdab1165ee8

Is he a villain or a good guy.

I really like this OC, cause MLP doesn't really touch on cultures too much (with the exeption of Zecora being a african witch doctor) and I love to see different cultures. But I do have some questions 1. does he use his mouth to hold the sword, cause I don't see the a horn. 2. Is he Chinese or japanese 3. What does the cutie mark symbol mean cause I don't know much about symbols in other cultures.

Yes he uses his mouth, but there is in Hyper's cannon a hoof guard he can wear that provides a sort of clip to attach the sword on so It can be swung with his hoof, although is not commonly used.

Hyper is Japanese.

The cutie mark like another user said does mean courage, although I prefer to leave it unknown so people do some homework on their characters :P

hope those answer your questions

If the creators of the OC will be credited, then the OC i will submit:

Name: Decobot.

Backstory: An old and experimental project of the Equine Electric labs, Decobot is Equestria's first robotic defense prototype. he was built to keep the ponies safe from any possible threat: either in the earth or out. Baddies beware: this is no ordinary toaster.

Fighting style: Namely, blasters. Decobot is equipped with high powered laser weapons designed to neutralize it's opponents.

Optionally, these blasters can be charged for maximum damage.

DB is also equipped with miniature Jet engines: allowing him to fly when necessary.

Musical theme(s): There are two that I kind of think would work well:

There's this one that I wrote for him:

And then this one which partly inspired the character:

Stage: Either a run-down lab or Ponyville would work.

Species: Robot/Artificial Intelligence.

Traits: Looks like an average Stallion pony. He appears to be average build. Strength, however, is much greater due to being a machine. resilience is also good due to armored skin. Character is seemingly curious and a does not understand all ponies well...he's only recently begun interacting with them after all.

Dialogue: (If Audio is needed, I'll do the voice.)

Idle:

"No threat detected. Area Secure."

"Systems ready."

"Hello World!"

"What Is that?"

"Oh! What is that!?"

"...The Cakes are Liars..."

Threat Attack/Fighting Words: 

"Threat Detected. Neutralizing."

"Systems activated."

"Hello badguy!"

"Going Somewhere?"

"Terrorism isn't tolerated."

"Aiming"

"Yer gonna get it...ye understand?"

Damage Sustained:

"oof"

"doh!"

"ouch"

"That Smarts"

"Hull Damaged. Please allow time for repairs."

"Hull Integrity is low. Please seek assistance."

"Hull Integrity is critical. survival percentage is low"

"It burns"

Death:

*death sound/powerdown*

"Error: mission failed."

"System shutting down."

"Cruel, cruel world..."

"Whhhhyyyyyyyy....."

"Goodbye world."

"Help Me!"

"I don't hate you.."

Threat Death:

"Citizenry Safe. Mission completed. Systems Reset."

"Yaaaaaaaay!"

"It's Nothing Personal..."

"Threat Neutralized."

"Goodbye badguy!"

"...'Questria!.."

".....Now what?..."

Cutie Mark: 

img-2960636-1-db_cmark_2_by_twas1_2-d7un

(DB CMark © Doc Monochrome/Twas1-2)

Alignment: Good.

Edit:

Almost forgot, Pictures for the Artists:

http://twas1-2.deviantart.com/art/DB-2-0-428908911?q=gallery%3ATWAS1-2%2F37242913&qo=68

http://twas1-2.deviantart.com/art/SLAMMM-429332460?q=gallery%3ATWAS1-2%2F37242913&qo=64

Edited by Doc Monochrome

Ok since we are in the halfway point of this contest I've decided to release the character roster for this midway point.

Note: the ones in italics are my own OC they are mainly there because I don't have enough villains.

BLACKOUT
CHERYL BLOSSOM
ELOQUENCE
FROSTBITE
GEAR HEART
PATCHES
KAYMEN
KOLTEN
LANCE
LIGHTING BLAST
NIGHT BREEZE
PRINCE TRITON
SAPPHIRE RADIANCE
SOUND OFF
STEEL ACCORD
TEMPEST SOL
THE RAZE
UNDEAD BLACKOUT
WIND CHASER

got any questions ask me and here's the link for the artist help page
and spread the world adout the artist help cause I desperately need that type of help when making this HOWEVER don't post the link on some random thread make a banner or something cause that's something your not supposed to do.

Ok here,s the music that plays during the character select screen I know its really gritty but it fits the mood and also the character select screens are gonna be anamated and what I mean buy that is when you hover the cruiser over the fighter its gonna show him doing an action .Example saphire radiance is outside play with her kids outside the building and when you switch to steel accord he will be talking and writing with ELOQUENCE.

Here's the song sorry for all the spell errors went to a chinease place to eat and I using my phone with my fat fingers
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tQsW2OcgCd8&list=PL9F1D24E8209C4CF4

Name: Archer

Backstory: With a Zebra for a father and a Pegasus for a mother, he had a slightly harsh fillyhood. But, he had been moved from place to place to place, so to make up for the many changes, he had chosen to stay spontaneous. However, his fast flying got him onto the Royal Guards' radar, so to speak. He's a reckless flier, more like a flying brick, but he was hired on as a fledgling guard.

Style: His fighting style is very unorthodox, and doesn't have many magical powers. However, he can call for a portal to fling bricks at his opponents. He can divebomb into his opponent (with the sound of a bowling ball hitting a lot of pins going off as soon as he hits.) His techniques also includes flying cartwheels, back-flips, back-kicks, and laughing maniacally to creep his opponents out.

Music Theme: The music theme would have to be Tavi by r e g k e y.

Stage: His stage would be his home, which has a large blue eclipse on one wall.

Species: He is dubbed as a "PegaZebra," due to his mixed heritage.

Character traits: His character traits are that he has the build of an Earth Pony, but with wings. And he's borderline insane, having erratic movements. He always wears a smile on his face, as well.

Dialogue: (Match Start Dialogue) "Hehah, we're gonna have some fun tonight, fillies!" (Match Won Dialogue) "YES! The psycho rules!" (Match Lost Dialogue) "Wow, you're good...really, really good..."

Cutie Mark: His cutie mark, though mostly hidden due to his wings, is that of a tribal-style Comedy Mask.

Age: He is a teenaged colt, around the age as Applejack or Rainbow Dash.

Affiliation: He is good, though many would wonder otherwise.

This could be a good way for me to develop my OC, So far I only have a Pony Generator version and a general Idea of how he will behave and act as well as what his interest are. Thoe I do not have a Cuiti mark yet, ​heck I don't even have a name yet.Still trying to make a decision on that.

Do you think It would be wise to develop my OC here or would I be better off developing him else were?

post-28888-0-37346400-1407880535_thumb.png

This could be a good way for me to develop my OC, So far I only have a Pony Generator version and a general Idea of how he will behave and act as well as what his interest are. Thoe I do not have a Cuiti mark yet, ​heck I don't even have a name yet.Still trying to make a decision on that.

Do you think It would be wise to develop my OC here or would I be better off developing him else were?

Best to develop your OC else where so we don't overcrowd the thread. 

"MLP is love, MLP is life" Mahatma Gandhi 

Ok I just started school back and just got done with 3 hours of homeworks. Well I came here to say I got a skype now to help answer questions on how the game will go and whatnot  and I got and fixed all the music to the game and when artist start sending me pictures I'm gonna make a video with all the music in and I'm sorry to say this but I can't make the music fighter pacific I have to make it level pacific so the character theme is now pointless but still put it up to get a feel of your character.

also how do I make banners and why is my text so far apart.

http://mlpforums.com...game/?p=2964450

skype corrosioncorridor has a bat monster and lives in mordor US

• Brohoof 1