Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Shower Thoughts

Princess Periwinkle

How does that even work. I mean I can see it being a really interesting idea, but I don't want any soot or embers near the shower

It's probably one of those virtual firepits. Either that, or it's behind glass.
  Also, where does the Water go? there is no drain, or any slope to make the water go anywhere, it would just flow right outta the shower. I do declare this shower a farce! :eww:

Today I debated whether I would like to change the events of my past ot not. In the end, I decided, barely, that I'd rather not. I am who I am, and I mostly like who I am. Without my past experiences, good or bad, I wouldn't be this person.

Then I stood on my hairbrush.

That sucked.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I for one don't like my showers to take too long, so I just usually think about showering at the time.

...it seems that most people here think about a lot while in the shower; I tend to think about that kinda stuff before I fall asleep each night.

Basically this. When I'm showering I either just woke up or I'm really tired.

I actually think pretty deeply in the shower ^_^

I usually think about what I'm going to say, next time I have to say something specific.

In the shower, I think of stories. I tend to be creative in the shower, for some reasons. I think of life and really weird questions. I sing too. Dats pretty much it.

I feel kind of like most people, that some of my good ideas come to me in the shower.

Other than that I usually end up taking forever and singing horribly.  :D

That's deep. Do you ever think about this shower?

img-2886697-1-o34e618241.jpg

Okay, is it bad that when I move into a place of my own the first thing that I'm going to want to do with it is blow a ton of money on the nicest shower I can find?

I often think about Derpy while in shower, which leads me to do certain... things.
Other than that, I also enjoy singing in shower, so I guess song lyrics are another thing frequently on my mind.

Edited by Derp My Life

Not to sound odd or anything, but when i think in the shower, i treat it as mediation. Not to mention, water is calm and soothing, so its a great way to relax.
  • Brohoof 1

Not to sound odd or anything, but when i think in the shower, i treat it as mediation. Not to mention, water is calm and soothing, so its a great way to relax.

I completely agree with you, I do this a lot sometimes. I have a seat in my shower so I like to just sit there and kind of drift off for a while. It's nice and you feel extremely refreshed when you get out. It's really almost an indescribable feeling.  :P

Well, yeah, I do tend to think while I shower, but I'm a heavy thinker usually anyway, so...not out of the ordinary.

What I end up thinking of usually varies. I could be thinking up about serious things like family issues to silly things like my OC ponies.

Or, if I don't think, I end up singing. XD

• 3 years later...

The only thing that runs through my mind in the shower is certain songs I like. Yes, I'm one of those people who sings in the shower...but only if I know no one is listening. :lie: Unfortunately my brain decides to save the "pondering about life" thoughts for when I'm trying to get to sleep. :scoots:

I think about all sorts of stuff, whether it's the most recent song to get stuck in my head to the past day's events to just kinda wandering thoughts. I sometimes think about my little world I have built up in my head, and sometimes I have little stories to think about in that world when I'm showering, kinda like a movie of sorts really but all made up in my little world in my head. :fluttershy:

I think about music and I sing a lot in there. Sometimes I think about things I might have done better the previous day and how to improve on the day to come. But a lot of the time I find myself thinking about... 

Spoiler

Sexy stuff. 

On work days I usually shower twice; once in the morning and again when I get home later in the day. During the first one I often try to focus on work and getting myself mentally prepared for what I need to do. The second one later on is when I relax and let the day rinse away down the drain as I think about creative projects, usually writing, and how to improve on them. 

I like to think while taking the shower about my life. I always try to focus on the positive stuff that happened to me while taking that shower. Then again. My dad hates it when I take long showers. So they don't last too long.