Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Count to 42 Before 42, Dovashy or (sometimes) Stormgiggle, or Sir Hugs posts

FortyTwo42
Message added by Ice Princess Silky,

Hello, everyone! If you are not Sir Hugs then you should feel free to count here while also knowing he is one huge derp. :pout:

Umm...what kind of details?

What kind of weapons do you have? Do you look more like a robot, or more like a real pegusus? What kind of fuel do you use? Are you a military grade robot or are you for domestic use? Are you one of a kind or are there more of you? How much would you cost to purchase? Can you fly, or is your metal body too heavy? How are you able to eat? Who or what built you? Do you have a burning desire to destroy all organic life? Do you have Wi-Fi capability? What color are you? If your cutie mark just painted on or is it real? 

51!

Edited by Stormgiggle

What kind of weapons do you have? Do you look more like a robot, or more like a real pegusus? What kind of fuel do you use? Are you a military grade robot or are you for domestic use? Are you one of a kind or are there more of you? How much would you cost to purchase? Can you fly, or is your metal body too heavy? How are you able to eat? Who or what built you? Do you have a burning desire to destroy all organic life? Do you have Wi-Fi capability? What color are you? If your cutie mark just painted on or is it real?

Jeez, this is gonna take a while

I understand you now 42...

Edited by Punicpunch

1- None

2- more like an android, robot body that looks similar to a real pegasus

3- electricity, I'm like a cell phone, because it was easy that way

4- domestic, like a temporary robot body, I'll elaborate later

5- one of a kind

6- priceless :pout:

7- I can fly, duh

8- I still have a human brain, i just have a lot of dopamine reserves released when I ingest something

9- Built myself, I'll elaborate later

10- No...I'm an android, not an AI

11- I mean, why not, it's like telepathy

12- I dunno, didn't paint my body when I built it

13- sticker :comeatus:

I'll elaborate later

Basically something was happening to my original body (don't remember what exactly) so I transferred my brain to a new robotic body resembling my old one, and i will transfer my brain back to a new body created via stem cells and genetic engineering

Hooray! Back-stories!

Edited by Punicpunch

Wait, so you transferred your whole brain, still alive, to the robotic body?

Yes, it took a lot of time, planning, and careful setups of robotics

basically it was a robotic arm that cut, and transplanted my brain from my old body to my new one

Edited by Punicpunch

Yes, it took a lot of time, planning, and careful setups of robotics basically it was a robotic arm that cut, and transplanted my brain from my old body to my new one

I wonder if you still have your soul? :huh:  

11!

Edited by Stormgiggle

...Do I need one?

Don't be silly! Of course you need one! 

There's actually an entire magical science behind determining under what conditions a soul will leave or remain with the body. It's not as black and white as you may think. For instance, a few colleagues of mine once killed someone, utterly disintegrating them except for one of their fingers. They then kept this one finger alive using powerful magic. Amazingly, the soul stayed with the finger! Then my colleagues took that finger and grafted it onto a host that already had a soul, which then caused the soul in the finger to depart for the afterlife. 

The point is, it's not easy to say whether your soul traveled over to your robot body along with your brain or departed to the afterlife when your body died without knowing exacting details about the transferal process of your brain to your robot body.

16!

Edited by Stormgiggle