Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Count to 42 Before 42, Dovashy or (sometimes) Stormgiggle, or Sir Hugs posts

FortyTwo42
Message added by Ice Princess Silky,

Hello, everyone! If you are not Sir Hugs then you should feel free to count here while also knowing he is one huge derp. :pout:

If you wish. Though yeah. I've been looking through the posts lately. Dova sure is making it hard to get anywhere to high in numbers, but I think tonight is a exception since it's quiet. Then again, me being here maybe advancing things a bit. I was one of the few that contributed to the long living ones a lot, one of a few dedicated ones anyway. It's good to see you still at it even in my long absence. X3

• Brohoof 1

Always! I made a promise that I will keep. Just hasn't been the same without you and I terrifying the crap out 42. UwU

If you wish. Though yeah. I've been looking through the posts lately. Dova sure is making it hard to get anywhere to high in numbers, but I think tonight is a exception since it's quiet. Then again, me being here maybe advancing things a bit. I was one of the few that contributed to the long living ones a lot, one of a few dedicated ones anyway. It's good to see you still at it even in my long absence. X3

That was quite fun. Too bad 42 isn't present so we can resume such fun, but Dova is the next best thing honestly. Oh, it seems Stormgiggle isn't around posting much anymore. He was still doing this game when I slowed down visiting here. Whatever happened to him?

• Brohoof 1

42!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynpIwWa03uw&ab_channel=SunnySandStorm

You guys are starting to count really fast now. Just wait till I research mobile-posting technologies (going to order a smart-phone next week). You guys will stand no chance against mobile-posting DOVA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cd9LPm6H_x8&ab_channel=NebulaHeart 

Oh, it seems Stormgiggle isn't around posting much anymore. He was still doing this game when I slowed down visiting here. Whatever happened to him?

I had no idea the throne was completely unguarded for such long periods of time, when I left I was sure I left it guarded - at least partially.  

Can't believe 42 is making us fight his minion though. Since Dovashy came back 2 days ago. u~u

Maybe I should stop defending his throne... and take it for myself.  :orly: But I'm far too loyal for that... or am I? 

but Dova is the next best thing honestly. 

full.png

(edited)

I had no idea the throne was completely unguarded for such long periods of time, when I left I was sure I left it guarded - at least partially.  

Maybe I should stop defending his throne... and take it for myself.  :orly: But I'm far too loyal for that... or am I? 

lol I had no idea Storm would leave the throne so vulnerable myself. Either way, at least I have you to battle again. This should be fun~

Oh and: 1

Edited by Vemillia Nightshade
  • Brohoof 1

but Dova is the next best thing honestly.
yes she is working quite well, I might have to grab my generals and continue the plan I had for 42 ¦) I told he I would wait for him to be on here more but if your on so often then it shouldn't be so bad, during the last practice run we posted between 25 and 30 posts a minute meaning we should be able to best this entire thread in just over an hour ‡D 

Oh, it seems Stormgiggle isn't around posting much anymore. He was still doing this game when I slowed down visiting here. Whatever happened to him?
Ya he left and i'm pretty sure he's not coming back ¦S he's on another site now RIP

Wow, seems I missed out on a lot lastnight while I was sleeping. D:

yes she is working quite well, I might have to grab my generals and continue the plan I had for 42 ¦)

I certainly hope you're not referring to me in those generals. The only master I serve is the dark chaos itself, a level of chaos not even Discord could hope to understand.