Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Count to 42 Before 42, Dovashy or (sometimes) Stormgiggle, or Sir Hugs posts

FortyTwo42
Message added by Ice Princess Silky,

Hello, everyone! If you are not Sir Hugs then you should feel free to count here while also knowing he is one huge derp. :pout:

Dovashy isn't getting locked up anywhere. I'm not sure if you realized this yet, but you just turned on hard mode now that both of us are here! :toldya:

I'm not sure if you realized this yet, but you just turned on hard mode now that both of us are here! :toldya:

"Hard mode"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTh_8_UHviQ

Remember @@FortyTwo42. Contrary to popular belief, I'm the main villain here. 

I'm Coming For YOUR DEMISE...

Edited by CinnamonPop

Now, yes, that comment is a bit problematic... But good allies are just so hard to come by these days, so I'd rather not try to go into it. After all, it would only benefit you, not us; you're just trying to cause some dissension in the ranks, aren't you?! Dovashy has proven his loyalty to me countless times, so I'm just going to interpret his questionable derision of maths as humorous sarcasm.

I might try to cause a little bit of civil war within your group but surely you don't think it's for the sake of the counters do you? I serve chaos here, true chaos. I only count because you hurt my feelings when you don't let me help out. Now if you let me help you then I'd really have no biases toward either side and I'd just let chaos reign supreme, for the good of neither side. That's all I want, just a little bit of madness and a lot of spaghetti to hang on random trees.  :muffins:

Oh Celestia, those base 11 guys... I thought I'd pop in just once to see what they're like. Nothing could possibly describe what I saw! They're unquantifiable! :-o

You know, the base 14 crew are really cool. A bit unorthodox, but they know how to get things done. :)

You should check out the base 42 group! It the best because, well, I'm the creator and leader of that one. :grin:

I visited the base 42's once, they're pretty cool. You might wanna watch 41 though, he looked a bit power hungry to me.

Sure you are, Sureee you are

You can lie to others, but not yourself, you put on your mask and tell your lies to walk away and cry.

At that note. A request to cease your lunacy and contribute. :/

Don't test my medals son. :sneer:

Edited by CinnamonPop

Remember @FortyTwo42. Contrary to popular belief, I'm the main villain here. 

Sure you are, Sureee you are

I wouldn't laugh to hard pal many people on here see me as one of the big threats to this thread including 42 himself but Cinni is probably on par if not above me on the whole "bring them to there knee's" thing ‡D

shadowshy_by_zerodevil-d465lew.jpg

"by ZeroDevil"

oh and now a happy picture to bring harmony through balance ¦)

between_desire_and_ability_by_freeedon-d

"by freeedon"

• Brohoof 4