Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Count to 42 Before 42, Dovashy or (sometimes) Stormgiggle, or Sir Hugs posts

FortyTwo42
Message added by Ice Princess Silky,

Hello, everyone! If you are not Sir Hugs then you should feel free to count here while also knowing he is one huge derp. :pout:

Well @FortyTwo42 has brohoofed another two posts still with no replies so I guess he win's ¦( my Generals are getting impatient so I have a choice, either I break my oath and destroy this thread without giving 42 a chance to catch up with his posts or I call it off and throw my plans out ¦S I'm to honorable to do the former so I guess I must bring my planning to another unfortunate soul....

i_am_not_your_friend_by_stalkerpony-d5sa

"by Stalkerpony"

• Brohoof 3

What's this I see? Seems recently lots of your enemies are gathering here. Do you not recall the legend @FortyTwo42? Do you not see the signs? The time is coming very soon now, when your throne and all you hold dear in this world will come crumbling down around you.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Remember @@FortyTwo42. Contrary to popular belief, I'm the main villain here. 

I'm Coming For YOUR DEMISE...

:o_o:

I'll be good...

Sure you are, Sureee you are

Oh no, you don't understand. Cinnamon is absolutely terrifying and has most definitely earned the position of main villain!

I might try to cause a little bit of civil war within your group but surely you don't think it's for the sake of the counters do you? I serve chaos here, true chaos. I only count because you hurt my feelings when you don't let me help out. Now if you let me help you then I'd really have no biases toward either side and I'd just let chaos reign supreme, for the good of neither side. That's all I want, just a little bit of madness and a lot of spaghetti to hang on random trees.  :muffins:

I visited the base 42's once, they're pretty cool. You might wanna watch 41 though, he looked a bit power hungry to me.

You and your chaos. I wonder how well you'd get along with Discord? I'm fine with chaos myself, just as long as you're not violating any mathematical principles.

I tried to look into 41 and you're right, their actions are a bit suspicious. But that's all I could find out; I couldn't exactly investigate too much without arousing suspicion from them. Hope this doesn't get too serious. By the way, I don't think I ever asked what number base you're a part of? :twi:

Soon :wacko:?

Nope! Not 'soon'! This is a reset! ^_^

I wouldn't laugh to hard pal many people on here see me as one of the big threats to this thread including 42 himself but Cinni is probably on par if not above me on the whole "bring them to there knee's" thing ‡D

sig-4834325.sig-4833041.shadowshy_by_zer

"by ZeroDevil"

oh and now a happy picture to bring harmony through balance ¦)

sig-4834325.sig-4833041.between_desire_a

"by freeedon"

I think those two images represent Cinnamon perfectly. The second one is what she seems to be at first glance, and the first one reveals what is really beneath the surface!

here's a 42 pony ¦)

sig-4834325.sig-4833315.pony_emerald_by_

"by RenePolumorfous"

:pinkie: YES! SKY HIGH POKEMON/PONY! THIS IS EPIC! 42 HEARTILY APPROVES! +5 POINTS!

OK so I got a brohoof from @FortyTwo42 but no reply ¦,(

sig-4834325.sig-4833865.sorrow_by_akeahi

"by Akeahi"

Oh, no need for that face (also +1 point for epic Celestia). The only reason I didn't reply before was because your count was too low and not worth destroying at the time. I thought you knew by now that I brohoof without replying to toy with you! :lol:

He doesn't talk to us, I don't think he likes us anymore. :(

I do like you! I'm sure this isn't the first time I've brohoofed without replying. And besides, I've responded to that post now!

All this glorious art I have acquired ready to post will be lost, never to be shown to anyone again ¦S

sig-4834325.sig-4833932.rescue_team_by_p

"by PrincessOfBeauxArts"

No! Don't be like that! I will always be here to appreciate your art!

I'm not normally a fan of ponies with guns, but this image somehow makes it work! So epic! So have +2 points for it!

Now normally, I would go add 8 points for Trottermare to the running total. But that would mean searching for my last post where I awarded points, and that was ages ago... I swear to go look for it during the weekend when I have more time and add the points to it, and then finally resume replying to what are probably 5-month-old posts now!

So, it turns out you all made a lot of posts while I was preparing my previous post, and now I have even more things to reply to. Thanks for the extra work, everyone! Oh, and there's one post which I have no idea why I missed the first time. So, here's the second lot of replies:

4!

Yes! Awesome use of factorials! You shall get +3 points for that!

Hmm, I will be away for the next few days, @FortyTwo42 guard it well. They're getting perilously close to the throne! 

I shall! You can count on me! But please be sure to get back as soon as you can, I think I'm going to need the help!

It was his fault for antagonising us with his so called "hard mode"

Uhh, can we turn normal mode back on again now? At least until Dovashy gets back? :please:

Well @FortyTwo42 has brohoofed another two posts still with no replies so I guess he win's ¦( my Generals are getting impatient so I have a choice, either I break my oath and destroy this thread without giving 42 a chance to catch up with his posts or I call it off and throw my plans out ¦S I'm to honorable to do the former so I guess I must bring my planning to another unfortunate soul....

sig-4834299.i_am_not_your_friend_by_stal

"by Stalkerpony"

Hey, I explained my reasoning for the first brohoof without a reply! And the second brohoof without a reply was actually because I was in the middle of making my reply at that time!

What's this I see? Seems recently lots of your enemies are gathering here. Do you not recall the legend @FortyTwo42? Do you not see the signs? The time is coming very soon now, when your throne and all you hold dear in this world will come crumbling down around you.

Yeah, Trottermare has been warning me about this attack for ages. But don't forget, I've been making some preparations myself, bringing Dovashy back here to help defend my throne! Let the battle begin!

Edited by FortyTwo42
  • Brohoof 2

I do like you! I'm sure this isn't the first time I've brohoofed without replying. And besides, I've responded to that post now!

I'm liked!  :yay:

Yeah, Trottermare has been warning me about this attack for ages. But don't forget, I've been making some preparations myself, bringing Dovashy back here to help defend my throne! Let the battle begin!

Those warnings were ages ago because they were for a far off apocalypse. Now the time of battle and bloodshed is nearly upon us. Prepare your throne and your @Dovashy, rally your armies, gather all the help you can get. You'll need it all.

You and your chaos. I wonder how well you'd get along with Discord? I'm fine with chaos myself, just as long as you're not violating any mathematical principles.

I tried to look into 41 and you're right, their actions are a bit suspicious. But that's all I could find out; I couldn't exactly investigate too much without arousing suspicion from them. Hope this doesn't get too serious. By the way, I don't think I ever asked what number base you're a part of? :twi:

The thing about chaos is it doesn't necessarily have to get along with itself, nor does it have to not get along. If 2 chaotic actions happen to work together toward the same result then "yay" but that's about it. Or maybe not, it's hard to pin down rules to chaos. Oh and I think if you delve deep enough you'll find that math is in fact the root cause of chaos. Silly humans, thinking numbers bring order. They cause disorder, and I think we could all do with a little more entropy.