Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Count to 42 Before 42, Dovashy or (sometimes) Stormgiggle, or Sir Hugs posts

FortyTwo42
Message added by Ice Princess Silky,

Hello, everyone! If you are not Sir Hugs then you should feel free to count here while also knowing he is one huge derp. :pout:

YES! SKY HIGH POKEMON/PONY! THIS IS EPIC! 42 HEARTILY APPROVES! +5 POINTS!

Really? that was an old one I almost discarded because I didn't think it could rival some of the other ones I have ‡D

Oh, no need for that face (also +1 point for epic Celestia). The only reason I didn't reply before was because your count was too low and not worth destroying at the time. I thought you knew by now that I brohoof without replying to toy with you!

I know but I had to disband most of my generals now, there getting uneasy with having to be on high alert for so long without anything happening and I wouldn't give the order to advance without waiting for you to catch up like I promised ¦S shame too as we managed to get the counting to 293 in an hour during practice runs (fastest speed) and I had a pretty good estimate of both your's and Dovashy's Time zones as well as average time visiting this forum and bed times so we could hit you right when you wouldn't expect it ¦) but hay it's time for me to put my planning skills to another more active place.

I'm not normally a fan of ponies with guns, but this image somehow makes it work! So epic!

is it the fact that the Uzi doesn't have a handle but is in fact a wrist mounted weapon?

No! Don't be like that! I will always be here to appreciate your art!

OK pal here's a few of the pictures I have waiting for you ¦) (more coming during next few posts)

Today's theme shall be that of old school armor

1:starting strong with a nice ms moon ¦)
sig-4834814.alternate_ending_by_cannibal
"by Cannibalus"
2:A nice Nordic one here pal
sig-4834814.war_pone_by_nemo2d-davqfu0.p
"by Nemo2D"
3:this ones a bit of a basic one but very impressive considering it was the first piece of art uploaded by the artist ¦)
sig-4834814.armor_by_l8lhh8086-dao88ss.j
"by L8Lhh8086"
4:Now this one I think you would appreciate as despite it being a pony it manages to follow the design of historical armor quite well
sig-4834814.armour_pony_by_otakuap-dan2x
"by otakuap"
5:although the armor itself on this one is little less suited for front line battles it is still an epic pic of everyone's favorite twilight
sig-4834814.descent_by_elowo-db1qqgc.png
"by elowo"
6:another solid piece here and the runes on the armor are why it's here (I really like runes)
sig-4834814.untitled_by_nightskrill-dawo
"by nightskrill"
7:now I know I prefer more Knights style in my armor's you cannot deny the glory of a Samurai
sig-4834814.loyalty_by_asimos-db11qjw.jp"by Asimos"
8:Now here is a commission by a lesser known and "HIGHLY" underrated artist I would recommend taking a look at ¦)
sig-4834814.commission_by_zefirayn-db1m7
"by Zefirayn"
9:Now here's a nice Demon forged armor encase you needed something evil to quench your thirst
sig-4834814.war_of_tyranidos_by_das_lebe
"by Das-Leben"
10:and I can only post 10 at a time so I'll have to end it on this beauty
sig-4834814.ket_by_apostolllll-darpjau.p"by apostolllll"

Edited by Trottermare Galamane
  • Brohoof 2

How about Lyras, or as an additional challenge, Lyra pics you haven't shown already.

But that wasn't one of my two choices ¦S Tell you what I'll give you five but it won't count towards the 10 I will post from the next theme ¦)

lyra_s_self_indulgeance_by_rouletteobsid

"by RouletteObsidian"

holiday_studies_by_pumkinroll-dareso6.pn

"by RavenSunArt"

lyra_heartstrings_by_lachlan765-daxa3vu.

"by lachlan765"

antropology_by_vombavr-d5mxib3.jpg"by vombavr"

ponies_on_a_boat___pfe_training_grounds_

"by LateCustomer"

Edited by Trottermare Galamane
  • Brohoof 2

Admins please, Lyra emotes! I must have!
I cheated pal there not emotes..... Don't be mad sad_lyra_heartstrings_emotion_by_ivacath

Trotter.. I have a limit on data... You punched a hole straight into it with all the high resolution pictures. I can't go back on the last page. -3-
Sorry Cinni I didn't mean it, next time i'll use a spoiler warning ¦S