Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Count to 42 Before 42, Dovashy or (sometimes) Stormgiggle, or Sir Hugs posts

FortyTwo42
Message added by Ice Princess Silky,

Hello, everyone! If you are not Sir Hugs then you should feel free to count here while also knowing he is one huge derp. :pout:

59!

Just kidding, 0! No new record for you! Come on, everyone, you were only about 4.69% of the way to your previous record!

Sorry, no time for responses yet; unexpected stuff happened this weekend and I was unexpectedly busy. I'll be more talkative next weekend! Maybe even during the week if I have time.

• Brohoof 1

On 7/10/2017 at 10:59 AM, FortyTwo42 said:

FOUR DIGIT NUMBERS?!

I've finally made my way back! That last trap you laid for me was absolutely brutal! I'm guessing it was one of Cinnamon's, considering all the horror it contained. Do you know how hard it is to get back when you're sent to an alternate dimension within an alternate dimension? As you can tell, it was an incredibly effective trap. Still, you've got some work ahead of you if you want to devise a trap devastating enough to take me down long enough for the legendary duoquadraguple dethrone!

(Fun fact: When I googled 'duoquadraguple' to see if I remembered the word correctly, one of the search results I found was the post history of my account on this forum, referring to a post I made in this topic. I must be famous now! :squee:)

So, I haven't been here in a while, so you may need to help me get up to speed. I notice Totally Not Not Lyra has become staff now, so here's my probably-very-late congratulations for that! Have there been any other noteworthy things that have happened in the past month while I was off exploring various planes of existence?

Actual update on how I've been in this strange dimension called 'real life': I've recently finished my latest university semester, so you can expect to see more of me now for about the next month of two! After that, it depends on how busy my next uni semester becomes. My last one was especially busy, so I think it's unlikely I'll completely disappear again for a few months, but who knows? You can at least be certain that if I do disappear again, that I'll be back near the end of the year!

I don't have enough time today to go through those 1237 posts, so I'll have to end this here for now. Congratulations on setting a new record for the largest number! I can assure you that you won't be setting any more records anytime soon! :smug:

Forget the record, I'm just glad to see you again. :)