Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Count to 42 Before 42, Dovashy or (sometimes) Stormgiggle, or Sir Hugs posts

FortyTwo42
Message added by Ice Princess Silky,

Hello, everyone! If you are not Sir Hugs then you should feel free to count here while also knowing he is one huge derp. :pout:

(edited)

I think he is waiting for us to get to a high number so he can send us back to 0 :P

Indeed I am. You have discovered my strategy. Congratulations! Your reward for figuring out how my lair works is to go back to zero now!

What? That's not a 'reward'? Think of it this way: The sooner I reset your count, the sooner you can begin counting to higher numbers again! I don't know if you consider that a bad or a good thing, but either way, ZERO, NOW!

Edited by FortyTwo42

Indeed I am. You have discovered my strategy. Congratulations! Your reward for figuring out how my lair works is to go back to zero now!

What? That's not a 'reward'? Think of it this way: The sooner I reset your count, the sooner you can begin counting to higher numbers again! I don't know if you consider that a bad or a good thing, but either way, ZERO, NOW!

Such evil

This is the second time I had to rescue my lair from the second page of the Forum Games. I don't think you're doing very well at the moment. You need to step up your game! It's no fun crushing you when you're so weak!