FortyTwo42

Count to 42 Before 42, Dovashy or (sometimes) Stormgiggle Posts

Both 33 and a binary palindrome, 11011.

Badges

Ew, is that - dare I say, maths

I see your trying to revolt me to distract me, clever. 

BOO!

Well, it wasn't really a delayed train that stopped me coming on. I don't really have much of an excuse. My personal life just got extremely busy over the last few months, and I've been feeling rather worn out and lethargic lately. And it doesn't seem like things will slow down for me for at least a few months longer. I was originally thinking I'd hold off until then when I'm more free, but eventually decided against it. After all, I disappeared without a word, so I should at least come back now and then to assure you I'm still around. It doesn't take that much time out of my busy schedule to come on and ruin all your hard work!

But hey, at least you know I'm not dead! That means it's time to reset your... Oh, you're already at zero? Good job, Dovashy! Thanks for covering me in my absence! ;)

I swear, I'll catch up on all those posts someday!

(edited)

Stop resetting the counts Dova 

Edited by BloodDrops

Oh hey it's 42. You don't look like you lost your mind, so there goes that theory. I'd say we missed you but I'm not 100% sure we did, maybe 93%. :P

But hey, at least you know I'm not dead! That means it's time to reset your... Oh, you're already at zero? Good job, Dovashy! Thanks for covering me in my absence! ;)

@Dovashy was mean to us, why'd you send such a cruel henchman to ruin our day.

Ew, is that - dare I say, maths

@FortyTwo42, are you gonna let that comment slide? That's treason of the highest levels!

Badges

Such a time to stop by.Now Dovashy can get back in his cage like the good person he is. :P

BOO!

Well, it wasn't really a delayed train that stopped me coming on. I don't really have much of an excuse. My personal life just got extremely busy over the last few months, and I've been feeling rather worn out and lethargic lately. And it doesn't seem like things will slow down for me for at least a few months longer. I was originally thinking I'd hold off until then when I'm more free, but eventually decided against it. After all, I disappeared without a word, so I should at least come back now and then to assure you I'm still around. It doesn't take that much time out of my busy schedule to come on and ruin all your hard work!

I swear, I'll catch up on all those posts someday!