FortyTwo42

Count to 42 Before 42, Dovashy or (sometimes) Stormgiggle Posts

Yeah. I get that a lot, though most are more freaked out by the animated version on my profile. lol

Hehe, it's kinda funnier than it is scary. :P

Also, take that 42! 2 thrones down, 40 more to go.

Don't get too excited. I've done multi-dethrones that are much higher up. Trust me, once we get into the 700+ point, then it'll be quite a feat.

I'm not sure I've gotten quite that high, but I've been way up there. Still, I'll take these small victories since I'm rarely the one that posts the dethrone count and I just did 2 in a row. :P

Well you are getting there. With some time and work, you can help propel this dethroning to highs that could surpass mine and a few others who aided me. A little trick I know, is something that not even Dova can truly stop entirely successfully.

I'm not familiar with all the subtle tricks of this trade. I know one or two simple ones (like this here *does something*), but I tend to just brute force right through it.

The trick I speak of is something that has slowed down 42, and Dova would be no different. Something the legendary Crimson Cross did a lot to work in a lot of posts fast. The good old 'speed up' trick. When it's done is also brilliant. I cannot say more, but yeah.

Oh? I'm intrigued now. Though I suppose it can't be spoken of here. Too many eyes. 42 too many eyes you could say.