Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Count to 42 Before 42, Dovashy or (sometimes) Stormgiggle, or Sir Hugs posts

FortyTwo42
Message added by Ice Princess Silky,

Hello, everyone! If you are not Sir Hugs then you should feel free to count here while also knowing he is one huge derp. :pout:

Ahh! They've infiltrated my lair! All is lost! They have access to everything now! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

So, uhh.... Congratulations... There, I said it! This is why I can't go to sleep! Do you want me to become sleep deprived?! DO YOU?!

Anyway, you may have gained control over this lair... But I have a completely different lair none of you have seen before! Think you can infiltrate that one too? It's time for round 2!!

• Brohoof 1

Not a problem, just go to sleep again. Arylett and I will certainly be able to thwart your attempts at thwarting our attempts yet again!

How many Lairs have you got, anyways? 42?

Oh yes, let's not forget...

ONE!

• Brohoof 1

How many Lairs have you got, anyways? 42?

I have about four at the moment. But the number of lairs I have left is largely irrelevant, since if you conquer a lot them, I'm just going to conquer a few other lairs myself. I'm never going to run out.

Oh, answering that put you all back to zero. So sorry about that! Actually, no I'm not.

2!!

I love all the random antics that go on here!

Antics used to be much more ridiculous. Back ages ago in 2012, when I was a mod and such, we moved the "Count until a mod posts" thread to the mod only section. We let them get up to 990, then starting at this post we mods counted up to 115 before putting back in it's rightful place.

All us mods were trolls way back then.  :3

• Brohoof 1

Touché Adamantine, you sure know how to do it!

It was Zoop's Idea. He was the trolliest of us all. 

You and Arylett should have a game of your own. 

Perhaps later. It is fun crushing other peoples hopes and dreams of counting, after all. :3

Especially 42, cause he's a number.

Edited by Lunaris Adamantine