Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Count to 42 Before 42, Dovashy or (sometimes) Stormgiggle, or Sir Hugs posts

FortyTwo42
Message added by Ice Princess Silky,

Hello, everyone! If you are not Sir Hugs then you should feel free to count here while also knowing he is one huge derp. :pout:

(edited)

I believe 600 to 700-something? I dunno. I don't want to return to the start of their game to know. However I know that Vemillia was here during that time... I miss my mentor. ;w;

Those were fun times. I am still kind of around on occasion to lurk a bit. Anyway:

@Vemillia Nightshade?!? Is it really you?   :pinkie:

It is. Though I admit, I maybe not be around a lot.
Edited by Vemillia Nightshade

(edited)

*hops joyfully into lap* But, I thought I brought back good nostalgia... Is there something wrong Vemillia? :o

It has been. Though it probably was for the best that I was gone so long. Eh, either way. It's nice to see you too. I do wish myself if were like the good old days, but times have changed.

Edited by CinnamonPop

(edited)

I will not deny that it's nostalgic being here and see you. But I will admit, I also have some enemies on here. One who recently showed their true colors over Discord. Eh, I'm not going to dwell on it too much though.

Edited by Vemillia Nightshade

Enemies? Vemillia... You've been one of the top 5 nicest people here hands down. Whoever opposes a person like that is truly wrong. 

I will not deny that it's nostalgic being here and see you. But I will admit, I also have some enemies on here. One who recently showed their true colors over Discord. Eh, I'm not going to dwell on it too much though.

Ok. I just wanted you to know that I really do care about my friends' moods and I don't want one of my longest/closest friends to feel so gloomy. u~u

I appreciate it, though I do not think those who have issues with me will agree. But like I said before, these thing are not something I wish to dwell on.

Glad to mom. Us sadists have to lift each other up sometimes. :P

*hug* I am happy to know that. But I'll be alright, though I do admit that you have definitely made my night~  :)